Geraldo and Shepard Smith show a different story than being portrayed by Bush

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2005 02:33 pm
Shepard Smith and Geraldo Rivera were livid about the situation in NOLA as they appeared on H&C. When Hannity tried his usual spin job and said "let's get this in perspective," Smith chopped him off at the knees and started yelling at him saying, "This is perspective!" It was shocking.

Geraldo who I'm no fan of was crying, holding a little child up to demonstrate the extremely inhumane conditions these people are forced to live under. Forced is the right word because they are locked in the dome by our government and can't leave. Troops are guarding the bridge.

This goes beyond political lines and it's as sad a situation as I've seen. Let's see all the happy politicians slap themselves on their backs after viewing this segment.

Video: http://www.conflictingviews.com/mainnews/videos/Hannity-Colmes-Smith-Rivera-freak-in-NO.wmv

Now this is what I am talking about. I regained some respect for Geraldo and I am a huge fan of Shepard Smith right now.

He straight up reported the truth.

This is bullshit!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,678 • Replies: 5
No top replies

lowflyn

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 06:20 pm
@Brent cv,
I've been getting fed up with geraldo here lately...but he's starting to regain my respect...some.
0 Replies

Mike cv

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 10:23 pm
@Brent cv,
Yeah I cant believe people are still just there... what the hell is the problem with sending some busses to them? :sigh:
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 10:43 pm
@Brent cv,
If Geraldo would get rid of that ridiculous moustache, I'd give him a little more respect.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 10:51 am
@Brent cv,
Now that a week or so has passed , what do you think of some of their comments that have proven to be unfounded ?
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 10:52 am
@Brent cv,
I think they are sensationalist reporters, just like everybody else in the media.
0 Replies