Faith after Nietzsche

htam9876

Mon 21 Nov, 2022 03:48 pm
The fun thing is seems more and more separated MODELs and fringe ideas which can’t be INTERCONNECTED emitting into the night sky. The situation is just going in contrary to man’s good will. haha
0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 21 Nov, 2022 03:52 pm
@Jasper10,
It is not useless because we now know exactly how the automated part of our nature operates.It utilises full logic 0,0…0,1…1,0…1,1

We can use this knowledge to better understand all the sciences.

I have already suggested an alternative science and it does not include gravity.

It utilises electromagnetic force interactions.Electromagnetic forces which we know do not cancel out in nature.

These electromagnetic forces of nature vibratory balance in a push/pull interaction like compressing and stretching a spring.

Jasper10

Mon 21 Nov, 2022 04:12 pm
@Jasper10,
The automated part of our nature that is there to assist us and is not supposed to dictate to us with it’s closed loop full logic dualistic philosophy and illusionary conclusions.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Mon 21 Nov, 2022 06:48 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

I don’t make anything up Frank.

No...you babble...often incoherently.

That is your right...and it is amusing.

Quote:
All sciences are interconnected.

If good and bad could be different then allow for it in science and philosophy as a starting point even if you don’t know what that difference is.

Don’t just assume they are the same as a starting point.

You seem to be assuming I am assuming things. I probably assume MUCH LESS than most people do.
Jasper10

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 01:05 am
@Frank Apisa,
I don't babble Frank. You just don't understand.

I don't assume things either. I accept all possibilities when it comes to the possible absolutes of good is bad and bad is good and good is good and bad is bad.

My philosophical starting point is not an assumption that the absolute is good is bad and bad is good.

I accept that a belief or non belief in a GOD will bring me to exactly the same without hope point philosophically.

My science and philosophy is totally sound.

All I have is hope (not a guess) just like you even though you don't realise it because you are totally UNAWARE.

Frank Apisa

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 06:22 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

I don't babble Frank. You just don't understand.

I don't assume things either. I accept all possibilities when it comes to the possible absolutes of good is bad and bad is good and good is good and bad is bad.

My philosophical starting point is not an assumption that the absolute is good is bad and bad is good.

I accept that a belief or non belief in a GOD will bring me to exactly the same without hope point philosophically.

My science and philosophy is totally sound.

All I have is hope (not a guess) just like you even though you don't realise it because you are totally UNAWARE.

Yes, I understand that you suppose you can get away with inane babble by telling the people who recognize that you are just babbling...that they are UNAWARE.

Hey, it is good for laughs. Gotta thank you for that. But the bottom line is that you are just babbling...most of it nonsense.

Anyway...let's try another question. You have avoided answering most questions so far (and just babbled in response to the others), but who knows. Here's one that actually goes to the topic of this thread.

Question: Is there at least one god?*

*By "god" I mean: "The entity (or entities) responsible for the creation of what we humans call 'the physical universe'...IF SUCH AN ENTITY OR ENTITIES ACTUALLY EXIST."

bobsal u1553115

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 07:08 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank - don't you get tired of "debating" J10?

https://i.redd.it/skwjed92oll11.jpg

You don't need an argument, you just need a pin (though you have thoroughly needled him!).
Jasper10

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 07:46 am
@Frank Apisa,
I hope that there is God Frank.

However, I recognise that a belief in a God may not be enough.

I recognise and accept that with the full possibility logics i.e. good is bad and bad is good and good is good and bad is bad that there may be absolute rules involved because if good is good and bad is bad and there is a difference then there could be consequences involved with this God.

Jasper10

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 07:47 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Have patience Bobsul.It will all become clear in the end....
Frank Apisa

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 08:16 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Frank - don't you get tired of "debating" J10?

There is almost nothing else of substance to do here in A2K. The discussions about politics and "philosophy" are exhausted.

So...this kind of **** goes on.

I never tire of it, exactly, but there are times where it starts to bore me a bit.
Quote:

https://i.redd.it/skwjed92oll11.jpg

You don't need an argument, you just need a pin (though you have thoroughly needled him!).

Yeah. But...
Frank Apisa

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 08:22 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

I hope that there is God Frank.

However, I recognise that a belief in a God may not be enough.

That makes no sense.

A "belief" that a god exists...is nothing more than a guess that a god exists. The "may be not enough" is nonsense. Of course, a guess IS not enough. Anyway, the two sentences together only make sense if you are saying that your "hope" that there is at least one god...is a "belief" or a guess that there is.

Since I am hoping you occasionally make sense...I will assume you actually are saying that you guess there is a god. You do seem to find that the more logical alternative.

Quote:
I recognise and accept that with the full possibility logics i.e. good is bad and bad is good and good is good and bad is bad that there may be absolute rules involved because if good is good and bad is bad and there is a difference then there could be consequences involved with this God.

The babble is bullshit. Don't even include it.
Frank Apisa

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 08:28 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Have patience Bobsul.It will all become clear in the end....

It already is clear.

You babble.

Cannot be any clearer than that.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 08:37 am
@Frank Apisa,
I see a ton of OPs from 10 and more years ago reanimated from deep sleep by new accounts that toss out a couple of posts and disappear. I think one day we'll check in and the lights will be off.

But you're right: it's the same ten liberals and the same five nitwits. Repeating over and over the same things. No doubt, I am a major offender.

I hate to admit it. I don't come to be educated anymore - we've rehashed the same five topics over thousands of pages over hundreds of OPs. I come here to visit friends, read funny stuff not in a comic thread, make funny comments and that is it. The closest we come to making it interesting was the first six months of Ukraine and the first two years of Covid.

I think we come here to connect and yet there are five people I would vote off this island, realizing I'm on that that list, too, for a bunch of people I admire.

I'm very invested on another site. I moderate there, been there 10+ years. Izzy and glitter tried it out, but couldn't get into the swing.

When this place slips away. So does a lot of people I care about.
Jasper10

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 08:48 am
@Frank Apisa,
I don't babble Frank.

I HOPE there is a God because that is all I have and all you have.

Your "I choose not to guess" nonsense is "babble" Frank because you could choose to guess if you want, but you choose not to.

The good and bad logic combinations do apply as POSSIBILITIES Frank.

As I say, your philosophy is lagging way behind.

Frank Apisa

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 08:49 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

I see a ton of OPs from 10 and more years ago reanimated from deep sleep by new accounts that toss out a couple of posts and disappear. I think one day we'll check in and the lights will be off.

But you're right: it's the same ten liberals and the same five nitwits. Repeating over and over the same things. No doubt, I am a major offender.

I hate to admit it. I don't come to be educated anymore - we've rehashed the same five topics over thousands of pages over hundreds of OPs. I come here to visit friends, read funny stuff not in a comic thread, make funny comments and that is it. The closest we come to making it interesting was the first six months of Ukraine and the first two years of Covid.

I think we come here to connect and yet there are five people I would vote off this island, realizing I'm on that that list, too, for a bunch of people I admire.

I'm very invested on another site. I moderate there, been there 10+ years. Izzy and glitter tried it out, but couldn't get into the swing.

When this place slips away. So does a lot of people I care about.

I hope this place never slips away. I've been with many of the people here since the late 1990's over at Abuzz...and would hate to see it all end.

But, just in case, lemme know the name of that other forum. Maybe I'll give it a try.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 08:56 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

I don't babble Frank.

You babble incessantly, Jasper. You just cannot help yourself.

Quote:
I HOPE there is a God because that is all I have and all you have.

I do not hope there is a god. If there is at least one god...there is; if there are no gods...there are none.

Quote:
Your "I choose not to guess" nonsense is "babble" Frank because you could choose to guess if you want, but you choose not to.

That is what I said. I CHOOSE NOT TO. Even your observation is babble. Of course I can choose to guess...and sometimes do, just to shut people like you up.

Quote:
The good and bad logic combinations do apply as POSSIBILITIES Frank.

The "good and bad logic combinations" sound to me like something you thought up while stoned. And now you are sticking with it because you think it makes you sound intelligent and evolved.

It makes you sound as though you babble. If that is what you want...you have succeeded.

Quote:
As I say, your philosophy is lagging way behind.

Yeah, you would. At least we can agree that you would.

Jasper10

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 04:12 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Atheism started its whole scientific and philosophical journey on the assumption that the absolutes in nature are that good is bad and bad is good Frank.

You have a choice to guess whether this is true or not true on one side of the fence or You have a choice to not guess wether this is true or not true on the other side of the fence.

You have merely chosen the latter.

Your unbalanced philosophy is nonsense Frank
Frank Apisa

Wed 23 Nov, 2022 06:56 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Atheism started its whole scientific and philosophical journey on the assumption that the absolutes in nature are that good is bad and bad is good Frank.

Bullshit.

That absurdity is given by you because it is necessary to your narrative.

Get over it.

Quote:
You have a choice to guess whether this is true or not true on one side of the fence or You have a choice to not guess wether this is true or not true on the other side of the fence.

The notion itself is an absurdity. But even if it had some validity (WHICH IT DOES NOT) I also have the choice not to make a guess.

Quote:
You have merely chosen the latter.

I have chosen not to guess on matters that would involve a blind guess. Any intelligent person should do that.

Quote:
Your unbalanced philosophy is nonsense Frank

You are a nut-case. But...I enjoy the humor you provide.
Jasper10

Wed 23 Nov, 2022 07:54 am
@Frank Apisa,
You talk so much nonsense Frank.

Atheism claims as a starting point that there is no such thing as good and bad when it comes to absolutes.IT DOES!!!

It claims that if there is a starting point for moral absolutes then good is bad and bad is good.....0,1...1,0 logic.

It then goes on to make up its own interpretation of what good and bad is recognising that it if didn't then society would fall apart.

How does atheism know what the moral absolutes are, if they exist?

It doesn't know, so it guesses.

The whole of atheistic science and philosophy is founded on this guess.

I don't guess, just like you Frank....I work with what we have at hand and utilise all the possibilities not just half like you do.

0 Replies