FEAR AND FEARLESSNESS

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2010 03:34 pm
FEAR AND FEARLESSNESS

Lecture 2 of the Youth Occult Class Given by the Master Beinsa Douno

I shall now enrich your life by sharing with you about fear and fearlessness. I really, really like fear and fearlessness. While it has been acknowledged that it has an important part to play in the development of man, its influence on western cinema has not been given proper recognition. Inevitably feelings run deep amongst the aristocracy, many of whom blame the influence of television. With the primary aim of demonstrating my considerable intellect I will now demonstrate the complexity of the many faceted issue that is fear and fearlessness.

Society begins and ends with fear and fearlessness. Upon Peter Pinkleton-PishPosh's return to Britain he remarked 'class will reflect the inner hero', he was clearly referring to the impact of fear and fearlessness on today's society. Both tyranny and democracy are tried and questioned. Yet fear and fearlessness clearly plays a significant role amongst the developing middle classes.

Some analysts have been tempted to disregard fear and fearlessness. I haven't. Just as a dog will return to its own sick, society will return to fear and fearlessness, again and again.

Do we critique the markets, or do they in-fact critique us? We shall examine the Custard-Not-Mustard model. For those of you unfamiliar with this model it is derived from the Three-Amigos model but with greater emphasis on the outlying gross national product.

The results displayed in the graph are too clear to be ignored. In spite of the best efforts of The World Bank the national debt sings a very different tune. A sharp down turn in middle class investment may lead to changes in the market.

Modern politics owes much to the animal kingdom. Looking at the spectrum represented by a single political party can be reminiscent of comparing chalk and cheese.

Consider this, spoken at the tender age of 14 by the star of stage and screen Bonaventure Rock 'A man must have his cake and eat it in order to justify his actions.' I couldn't have put it better my self. When it comes to fear and fearlessness this is clearly true. I feel strongly that if politicians spent less time thinking about fear and fearlessness and put more effort into their family life, that we would have a very different country.
Why did fear and fearlessness cross the road? - To get to the other side! Just my little joke, but lets hope that fear and fearlessness doesn't inspire similar hilarity in the next elections.

To conclude fear and fearlessness must not be allowed to get in the way of the bigger question: why are we here? Putting this aside its of great importance. It inspires, brought up a generation and it brings the best out in people.

I will leave the last word to the famous Clint Astaire: 'You win some, you loose some, but fear and fearlessness wins most often.'

Petar Deunov (Beinsa Douno)

http://www.beinsadouno.org
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 702 • Replies: 0
No top replies