• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,493 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2010 04:20 pm
@djjd62,
It just shows how still childish we are as a global society. Politics live because politicians desire power and will do anything to maintain it even jeopardize others lives for it. We allow it by being indifferent towards politics. It's like letting a brat of a child get away with bad behavior without disciplining it. These things will keep happening until we grow up as a society and recognize these things for what they are.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2010 04:26 pm
personally I'm stunned. Next thing you know there will be reports of Israeli spies in the USA and US spies in Israel.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2010 04:40 pm
Don't Congress obey Israeli demands? Isn't big business tied to Israel? Why the United States cannot punish Israel because the Israeli Prime Minister can marshal his Jewish American minions to make mince meat of the US president?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2010 05:15 pm
@djjd62,
My feelings are hurt as I posted a thread that no one care about many hours ago on this subject.

I can not even see the monitor because of my tears.

Once I can see my monitor I will comment that the way they went about it is crazy in my opinion.

The Russians during the cold war got great results by having US citizens just coming to them to sell secrets.

The Walker spy family come to mind that function for over 20 years and did great harm passing such information that enable the USSR to break the encrypting to and form our nuclear missile submarines.
0 Replies