Easy way to lose weight.

Mon 28 Jun, 2010 02:48 pm
I'm 19 and 5'10 I'm considered Obese even though I don't look that big because of my height, I really need to lose weight, My little sister too she's 15 but she's 6'1 last time we checked maybe even 6'2 now, and like me she doesn't look that big but she's obese also. We are really trying to lose weight so if you have any good advice good ways to lose weight or anything we'll take it. (I don't eat meat my problem is sweets and things like that, but my little sister she eats a lot)

jespah

Mon 28 Jun, 2010 03:29 pm
@Lateasaa,
You should both go to SparkTeen as they are experts at that.

In the interests of full disclosure, I am a member of SparkPeople, not SparkTeen. And I do not have a financial interest in either site.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Mon 28 Jun, 2010 04:29 pm
Excellent advice.

Joe(good luck)Nation
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Mon 30 Apr, 2012 08:35 am
I wonder how they are doing eleven months later.

Joe(me fine)Nation
0 Replies

micalhassi

Fri 25 May, 2012 03:20 am
@Lateasaa,
Dear weight lose is not an easy task. You need to plan for weight loss but before you do that know some things like weight goal, body structure, daily routine activities. these help out in building suitable plan.
Then spend day like do regular work out for 30 mints,
Go for cardio work out in the morning,
Use fresh fruits and raw vegetables,
Stay active in a whole day and try to burn more calories as compare to consumed.
0 Replies

Lucy James

Wed 13 Jun, 2012 05:55 am
These are the best ways to reduce the body weight. Go for Walk Every day, doing daily yoga, Do exercise daily, Drink plenty of water, Eat green vegetables, Take a balance diet.

Thanks a lot,
Lucy
0 Replies

ruthhall08

Wed 25 Jul, 2012 01:04 am
@Lateasaa,
Dear,
Its depend on height also compare your height and weight. if you think that it is more then try to come in normal weight which is needed for your height.
0 Replies

Jeniifer

Tue 21 Aug, 2012 12:41 am
Hi Lateasaa, have you tried any of the above suggestions? Lost some weight or not?
0 Replies

davidmartin414

Thu 23 Aug, 2012 06:01 am
I think join weight loss camp program.

thanks
harveysmith27

Fri 24 Aug, 2012 04:34 am
Simple and the best way to lose weight
just work on it. weight losing not an easy task. walking swimming, cycling, running will also help you if you can then do this also and avoid the junk and oily food.
0 Replies

catherin

Mon 18 Feb, 2013 05:22 am
@Lateasaa,
Hi
In my opinion everybody have to control diet.It is also better to do regular exercise and yoga.It play an important role in our healthy life.Please avoid fast food.

Thanks.
0 Replies

hcgexecutive

Thu 7 Mar, 2013 04:23 pm
@Lateasaa,
I think you should do exercise and proper meal everyday.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 7 Mar, 2013 04:46 pm
Unless you have a large amount of weight to lose - when it is imperative to consult with a knowledgeable physician and nutrition experts - I'm against dieting as an idea. I'm for modifying what you like to eat by tasting foods of different cultures at the same time you are avoiding fast foods of the US style.

Now long ago, I was on some kind of cycle of salty grease followed by sugar. Move away from that. There is more to flavor than salt, and more to pleasure than a sock full of sugar. Not that you don't ever need some sodium, or should forego all sugar or carbs ever, but ramping down that salt-grease-sugar cycle is a good way to actually increase liking of food and cut out crap calories.
0 Replies

aarenace

Mon 25 Mar, 2013 02:15 am
@Lateasaa,
I did alot of research to kinda come up with my own diet and ive been eating whatever i want for breakfast fruit throughout the day and a small dinner before 7pm and have lost ALOT of weight doing it about 9lbs the 1st week and about 4 the last 2 weeks. and its nice because most people cheat on their diets cuz they crave a specific fatty food with this u can eat whatever u want for breakfast and just fruit the rest of the day and it also gives me amazing energy Source.
0 Replies

Emosaru

Mon 25 Mar, 2013 06:02 pm
@Lateasaa,
I think it would be better to do lots of physical work at home,it will burn the calorie,prevent fatty foods,reduce the level of food slowly n gradually
0 Replies

Nadele

Thu 28 Mar, 2013 04:46 am
@davidmartin414,
I agree. Those camps really make a difference!
0 Replies

Nadele

Thu 28 Mar, 2013 04:47 am
Eat less, exercise more. Simple Smile
0 Replies

hcgexecutive

Mon 29 Apr, 2013 12:30 am
yuga is best way to lose weight......
0 Replies

Michaelswan

Tue 28 May, 2013 01:58 am
Here are some easy ways that are helpful in weight loss...
- Do regular exercise daily, specially walking and running for 30-40 minutes.
- Drink lots of water a day, minimum seven or eight glass.
- Balance your diet.
- Eat more green vegetables, fruits and avoid junk food.
- Eat high fibre diet.
- Take Green Tea.
0 Replies

ashley20

Thu 27 Jun, 2013 04:39 am
@Lateasaa,
1. Consume 10 grams of honey and a glass of warm water each morning on an empty stomach. The dose can even be increased over time.
2.A glass of lukewarm water containing half a lime and one teaspoon of honey. This mixture should be taken every few hours.
3.Another method involves eating 10 to 12 fully grown curry leaves every morning. You should do this for three months to see results.
4.Eat one or two tomatoes, on an empty stomach, every morning. This should be in place of breakfast and should continue for a few months.
5.Add ginger and lemon to a glass of boiling water. Drain the water and have these warm. This works as an appetite suppressant.