A Mad Mad World!

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 02:36 am
Politicians, past and present, sell or give aid to foreign nations by supplying those they like with Weapons of Mass Destruction.

They then accuse those same nations of possessing the Weapons they authorised and use this as an excuse to bomb them, invade them and loot their mineral wealth, killing and injuring tens of thousands of their innocent citizens in the process and destroying their homes and families.

Our politicians and media are then astonished that a small number of them should demonstrate their lack of gratitude by retaliating using suicide bombs.

Can it be that in the country of the insane, the maddest becomes king?
Twisted Evil
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 576 • Replies: 1
No top replies

pistoff

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 06:27 am
Quite Poetic
Since I cannot at this time match that I will state that I believe the Terrorists have reasons for what they do. Perhaps Western Imperialism is among those reasons. I don't condone their actions but I feel that I understand why some carry them out.

There are solutions to this ever growing problem that don't include trying to kill them all or thinking that the West can stop the radicalization of the young in the ME via violent methods. What the Western countries have been and are doing isn't solving the problem rather acting as a stumulus to the problem.
0 Replies