Should The Disabled Be Sacrificed For The Greater Good Of The Whole?

Fido

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 07:14 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

I think all dickheads should be sacrificed. Laughing

What do you have against Republicans... Should we save their spawn???
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 07:19 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

total fuckin copout dickhead. As a handicapped person Id like to smack your fat head around.

Have a sunny day when you get your head outta your ass

A lot more ambition than ability would help your dreams be realized...Just let everyone fend for themselves or their families support them... When they get tired of the burden they can haul their kin to the land fill... There is no reason society should have to support a terry schaivo when it cannot otherwise manage to feed and educate its children... But can they??? The issue is, shall we give so much to the rich that the common people suffer outrages??? I think, not.
farmerman

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 08:41 am
@Fido,
Obviously you have nothing of value to add
spendius

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 10:19 am
@Fido,
SNAP!! Fido.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 11:00 am
@Fido,
Fido, You aptly named yourself, you phuc'n dog.
mark noble

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 12:13 pm
@aidan,
Hi Rebecca!

I value all mature opinions and require no apology.
I sometimes wonder why such subjects are so untouchable, when most people who are affected, by whatever thread they are drawn to by personal circumstance, are eager to share or discover a guiding light or a listening ear with which to reduce or increase their particular self-awareness of such circumstance.

Everyone is perfect in my eyes, for we are all unique. We are the perfect representation of ourselves. Who else could be as good at being you as are you?

I look at Dr Hawkin, for example, not with a sense of pity, rather understanding, that what he lacks, due to his physical inability, is so balanced by his mental attributes. A blind person has an increased sense of all other senses, a deaf person - increased vision, etc.

Anyway, I'm babbling now...

All the best to you Rebecca!
Mark...
spendius

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 01:06 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
Who else could be as good at being you as are you?

But one might try to be as good at being them as one is as good at being oneself.

It's an interesting question relating to teaching, propaganda and conditioning. And to writing.
aidan

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 02:54 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
Everyone is perfect in my eyes, for we are all unique. We are the perfect representation of ourselves. Who else could be as good at being you as are you?

Yeah, that's why when I read the question on your other thread about who would you like to be from any time or place, I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather be than me. Not that I'm so special, but just that I know so totally what it is to be me and I've really enjoyed it!

Quote:
I look at Dr Hawkin, for example, not with a sense of pity, rather understanding, that what he lacks, due to his physical inability, is so balanced by his mental attributes. A blind person has an increased sense of all other senses, a deaf person - increased vision, etc.

I couldn't agree more.

I hope you have a lovely night and sleep well - Rebecca

mark noble

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 03:13 pm
@spendius,
Hi Spendius!

Not wanting to drift too far off topic... My friend is a devout christian and it it his will to be as much like Christ as he can be, in spirit and nature. But he is well aware that he can never be 'as' Christ, in every way.

I find this a good example of how unique we each are, so similar and easy to mimic - But never able to encompass the entirety of another.

Babbling again! Please excuse me.
Kind regards!
Mark...
mark noble

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 03:15 pm
@aidan,
Hi Rebecca!

Thank you!

Mark...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 04:02 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Obviously you have nothing of value to add
Since when is two cents worth nothing???
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 04:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Fido, You aptly named yourself, you phuc'n dog.

You mispelled Faithful..
Fido

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 04:10 pm
@aidan,
aidan wrote:

Quote:

Yeah, that's why when I read the question on your other thread about who would you like to be from any time or place, I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather be than me. Not that I'm so special, but just that I know so totally what it is to be me and I've really enjoyed it!

Quote:

I couldn't agree more.

I hope you have a lovely night and sleep well - Rebecca

I think just about anyone could be better at being me than me...It is a job I have mucked up beyond belief, and now it is far too late to set right... So If anyone wants to be me; step right up and try your hand at it...You could do no worse, and there is no prize; but the suspense of waiting for the next big disaster to grow ripe and burst can be entertaining... Sort of.
Fido

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 04:16 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Hi Spendius!

Not wanting to drift too far off topic... My friend is a devout christian and it it his will to be as much like Christ as he can be, in spirit and nature. But he is well aware that he can never be 'as' Christ, in every way.

I find this a good example of how unique we each are, so similar and easy to mimic - But never able to encompass the entirety of another.

Babbling again! Please excuse me.
Kind regards!
Mark...

Everyone wants to be christ until they start hanging christians on crosses or turning them into cat food... Giving everything short of all for a good cause can be down right justifying... Giving everything guts the meaning right out of the act... Like Jesus, you have to end up alive to enjoy the meaning, but dead and dead for good robs meaning...You have to have faith that others will find meaning in the act because you will not...
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 06:07 pm
@Fido,
Fido wrote:

I think just about anyone could be better at being me than me...It is a job I have mucked up beyond belief, and now it is far too late to set right... So If anyone wants to be me; step right up and try your hand at it...You could do no worse, and there is no prize; but the suspense of waiting for the next big disaster to grow ripe and burst can be entertaining... Sort of.

Hi Fido!

Cheer up, my friend! I think you're brilliant!

But aren't you projecting here? I mean, the self-disappointment and pessimism you are displaying is a vital part of "YOU". So what you are doing is projecting an idealistic personal vision of yourself. Which would not incorporate the true properties of "YOU".

I think you are just steam-letting though.

Have a fine evening Fido!
Mark...
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 06:10 pm
@Fido,
I actually misspelled "dawg."
mark noble

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 06:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Hi CI!

Does insulting people's usernames make you feel good?
I find it rather shallow and childlike.
Do interact with my threads if you have something valuable to add, otherwise go away and press your ignore function thingy.

Cheers.
Mark...
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 06:23 pm
@mark noble,
So true; I'm a child of 75, and I know it's about as shallow as your beliefs.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 06:27 pm
BTW, I'm just supporting farmerman on this forum.
mark noble

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 06:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Hi CI!

I don't want to press my ignore on either you or farmerman. I typically find that both of you have interesting minds and opinions.
I just would prefer it if all the insults could be toned down a little - The snide remarks too.

I've just done it to Osso, Mooseman and intrepid because they are trolling me and saying what they believe to be disruptive because they think they are the wisest fools in christendom.

The truth is... They are!

And that's my moment of chldish reproach spent.

Thank you, and fare well!
mark...