failures art

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 04:53 am
@dlowan,
dlowan wrote:

Setanta wrote:

Couldn't resist taking the cheap shot, could you FART? I haven't responded to or commented on any of your posts for months, FART, you little **** hook, but if you want to get nasty, believe me, i can accommodate you. The only difficult thing about responding to you is that usually you make so little sense it's difficult to know where to start, like that drivel you posted in Kay's thread about atheists--it was embarrassing to the rest of us who are atheists and can explain it.

It's entirely your call--if you want war, you can have it.

It appears to me as a call belonging to both of you, not one.

I only by chance checked this thread because I'm amazed it's still active at all. I thought about replying to Set. I actually composed a rather adversarial response. Before hitting reply, I did think about your words above dlowan. He's not worth it. I don't have anything to prove.

A
Restraint.
T
Intrepid

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 04:56 am
@failures art,
Good on ya, mate
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2010 04:02 pm
The following link came to mind, seeing how one poster was "taking on all comers"!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_L._Sullivan
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2010 05:09 pm

This place does not suck.

It is suckless.

David
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2010 02:30 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Sorry, i couldn't resist.

So, what's the gig now? Suck up to a handful of whiny dweebs from a defunct, alleged philosophy forum?

Something rotten in the state of Denmark, etc., you know the drill . . .

Well leave Set and this place will be much better off without your negativity.
0 Replies

iamsam82

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 06:06 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote...
Quote:
i'm sure RG would be relieved to here it.

"... relieved to hear it."
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 06:32 am
@iamsam82,
About just two hours you posted on a different thread about Set
iamsam82 wrote:
I have him on ignore now - it's such a pity because, sometimes, I think I could have learned something from him and I feel petty for having to do it, but it just saves on hassle.
And now you look at old threads, correcting his typos/mistakes? Just wondering ...
Ragman

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 06:37 am
@iamsam82,
Dude, your **** is looking pretty ragged when you allegedly have Set on ignore and then procede to comb A2K for any thread...even a 2-yr-old one ... and correct his typos.

Hey, Set: you got a lover! Drunk

[edit: Oops...Walter...we're on same page. Did you eat the same brekkie, too? Cold cereal and blueberries?]
iamsam82

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 06:39 am
@Ragman,
Hey Set... X
Wink
0 Replies

iamsam82

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 06:42 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
About just two hours you posted on a different thread about Set

Of course I did! I was curious to know if anyone else had experienced what I got yesterday. Now I know it's not just me. I'm just sharing my experience with other victims of a setantrum. Done with it now though.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 06:45 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

[edit: Oops...Walter...we're on same page. Did you eat the same brekkie, too? Cold cereal and blueberries?]
Had had a piece of plum cake and coffee this afternoon already - but my mug has "Photographers keep all in focus" on it ... Very Happy
Setanta

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 06:51 am
@Ragman,
Yeah, he can't get enough of me. What's really pathetic is that i simply told him he was posting bullshit, but he decided that he would then call me a ****, and used several other foul, vicious epithets. It's really ironic to see him whining about how he's been treated. Kind of like Snood going after me in a thread to which he never bothered to reply, and then whining about how nasty i am.
DrewDad

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 07:13 am
@Setanta,
I suspect we have an etch-a-sketch moment, here. Someone's embraced a new persona.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 07:29 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

. What's really pathetic is that i simply told him he was posting bullshit, but he decided that he would then call me a ****, and used several other foul, vicious epithets.

Like that's never happened before.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 07:34 am
You may say what you like, DD, and i know from past experience that you love to sneer at me. However, i did not call the boy any names, i just told him he was posting bullshit. He went ballistic, and now he's hunting up any opportunity to denigarte me. I've not claimed that i'm some kind of plaster saint--i'm just pointing out that the guy went overboard. You can form your own opinion, of couse, and i've long known that you cherish a low opinion of me. As though that matters.
Ragman

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 07:43 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Does your mug look like this? (Double-click the image and you'll be in an album on a webpage where I store my images.)

http://thumb15.webshots.net/t/86/86/7/38/31/2820738310046158395LgaFzp_th.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 07:48 am
@Setanta,
It has been suggested to me that you weren't referring to me, DD. If that's the case, you have my sincere apology for my reaction.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 07:51 am
@Setanta,
Sheesh, you've got a hair trigger.

I was referring to Iamsam, not you. I think we have a Posner fan, here.
Setanta

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 07:52 am
@DrewDad,
Oh you do? Well, i rather doubt that, because this joker has been around for quite a while, and has previously posted mostly in word game threads. That's more restraint than one usually expects from a possum.
Ticomaya

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 07:54 am
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
I think we have a Posner fan, here.

Don't think so.
0 Replies