Storytelling Idol Competition

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 09:15 pm
I only voted umpty-ump times. For both. :wink:
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 09:30 pm
No clue who has won, which I vowed not to care about and don't actually, or where to jump to read stuff and when.

This sounds critical and isn't - or is with the intention of the contest going on - Just that in the long run there should be clear places to go, maybe one for a clue to who is up at bat (I for one have NO idea) and where to vote. Some few of us may not want to vote but may be enthused about reading all entries and the comments on writing. Where to Read?

It may be that Bugger wrote out a clear structure a month ago, but even if he/she did, it would be hard for a new person to find now. So .... if this contest is to become a continuing round, maybe some links need to be clear in the heading topics..

There also seems to be urgency on getting writing done and voted on. which is counter to my own instincts and seems to confuse a lot of people but ... I gather, there are many who are impatient. Is this smart in the long run for a good long thread, maybe, maybe not, but if speed is your interest, that is a clear decision.

Re schedule, so far you have two amazingly busy people with serious work commitments getting writing out to this contest. Challenge is good, but not every interested writer can stay up all night to meet your dates. I think a bit of a bigger window would be welcomed.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 11:24 pm
Seriously, bugger, I do think we'd better take a break until after the holidays. I, for one, will be covered up for the next couple of weeks with family, traveling, traditional celebrations & activities, etc. I imagine most of the others will be too busy to write, too.
0 Replies