NICE BOOBS AND A BIG ASS

Setanta

Tue 15 Jun, 2010 03:24 am
Now that i have your attention . . . what do you think about these philosophy forum people? Do they ever shut up ? ! ? ! ? They talk more than we do . . . it's really appalling.

Region Philbis

Tue 15 Jun, 2010 03:28 am
@Setanta,

http://www.dahmus.org/blogimg/fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 15 Jun, 2010 03:31 am
It worked better than i had anticipated, too, Boss. In the time from posting it to arriving back at the "New Posts" page, it had already had four views.
0 Replies

oolongteasup

Tue 15 Jun, 2010 03:54 am
@Setanta,
please riposte in spoonerisms
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 15 Jun, 2010 04:30 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Do they ever shut up ? ! ? ! ? They talk more than we do . . . it's really appalling.
AS I recall, you are the onliest person whose gotten the post truncation software alert for a post that went on for several pages.
Seriously though, I enjoy how the Philapholk frame their questions.

Its as if , when asked "what do you think about German Chocolate cake" you need an abstract and an introduction.

I think they need to practice word economy though. My ADHD tunes me out after the first several pounds of rationale
0 Replies

Mame

Tue 15 Jun, 2010 04:55 am
Oh, I thought you wrote "appealing". Sorry.
0 Replies

Fido

Tue 15 Jun, 2010 05:25 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Now that i have your attention . . . what do you think about these philosophy forum people? Do they ever shut up ? ! ? ! ? They talk more than we do . . . it's really appalling.

If you have nothing to Setanta, don't say it twice...
Francis

Tue 15 Jun, 2010 05:35 am
Fido wrote:
If you have nothing to Setanta,

If you have nothing to Setanta, say it to me. Dry humor and lame jokes are my thing..
Walter Hinteler

Tue 15 Jun, 2010 05:49 am
@Francis,
Francis, dit le p(r)ince-sans-rire ...
Setanta

Tue 15 Jun, 2010 05:49 am
@Fido,
"If you have nothing to Setanta . . . ?" What the hell is that supposed to mean? Setanta is a proper noun, not a verb.

That's the other thing, these jokers routinely butcher the English language . . . i say we need some ethnic cleansing . . .
Francis

Tue 15 Jun, 2010 06:00 am
@Walter Hinteler,
That one is good, Walter...
Walter Hinteler

Tue 15 Jun, 2010 06:02 am
@Francis,
Okay, forget it.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 15 Jun, 2010 11:08 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
... these jokers routinely butcher the English language

If that were the case, it would provide you with some much needed company.

Quote:
"If you have nothing to Setanta . . . ?" What the hell is that supposed to mean? Setanta is a proper noun, not a verb.

Fido verbized Setanta or not.

You've shown us, clearly, the Big Ass. Now when do we get to see the nice boobs?

georgeob1

Tue 15 Jun, 2010 11:20 am
@JTT,
Setanta didn't show us anything. Instead he, unfortunately, lured you out of your hole.
JTT

Tue 15 Jun, 2010 11:24 am
@georgeob1,
You're certainly not the nice boobs part, Gob1.
Below viewing threshold (view)
djjd62

Tue 15 Jun, 2010 12:51 pm
@chai2,
Confused
0 Replies

Fido

Tue 15 Jun, 2010 02:32 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

That's the other thing, these jokers routinely butcher the English language . . . i say we need some ethnic cleansing . . .

If you have nothing to a gob of snot, nothing wins... Is that better??? And we do need some ethnic cleansing... Let's start with what ever ethnic group are you... Let me know when you get to the mutts... I will be sleeping in a sunbeam....
0 Replies

Fido

Tue 15 Jun, 2010 02:36 pm
@JTT,
Hey; I got a boob Joke... A guy went down to muscle beach and saw a big muscle bound freak with a couple of sweet girls sitting on his shoulders to get their pictures taken... The tourest said to his guide: Check out the babes on that boob...
0 Replies

Fido

Tue 15 Jun, 2010 02:45 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

I'm actually surprised that a certain member hasn't been swooning at the chance to show the philosophers she is one of their ilk.

I love that word: Ilk... I use it every chance I never get... It's like ointment, another word I never get to say... I want to go to the doctor just praying he will give me some ointment I can rub all over my ilk... Me and my ilk, softer than silk like to drink milk all covered with ointment... What rhymes with ointment??? You are the ointment for my bent joint... I'm not sure that is what I wanted to say...