So how would you blow five thousand bucks?

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 11:40 am
If it is to be, it is up to me!

'We each have our own path to tread'. That seems such a simple and obvious thought, but in the world of A2K relationships where so many people sublimate their own true feelings and desires in consideration of others, we take far too many steps off that true path. In the end though, if we are to truly be happy together, we must follow our hearts and find our way home, leaving that consideration behind.

Therefore I say to our new philosophy friends...

Quit your bitching, you make yourself and others suffer just as much when you take offense as when you give offense. You People are confused because you build walls instead of bridges.

Are you going to climb aboard and visit new places or are you just being taken for a ride? Because the more you depend on those outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them, the more you talk the more others know how little you know. However, the less you talk, the less others know how much you know.

You can only find the true path if you do your own ironing!

Polymorphed from the desk of a backward looking niagaY RT.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,702 • Replies: 0
No top replies