kill all conceited morons

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 11:44 am
I have a panic attack just listening to stupid uneducated apes thinking that they know everything, while every single things they say is either anticipated because it is so obvious, show to be false, or meaningless given sufficient knowledge they surely lack. The things they say are so ******* obvious, and typical. Their conceited pride is so ironic. The complete lack of any original thought can only come from the fact that they surely reach their conclusion by some superficial understanding of talking points repeated from the news, or from some pop science documentary. These ******* morons need to be ******* kill. The **** they spout are a pollution to the population that values reason, and clear thinking. I would tied them up in a chair, and ask them every single claim they made, and how they reach their conclusion. If There is a single flaw in their logic, i would cut out a piece of their meat from their body. These people have no honor, or respect for rationality, or the life of the mind, because they have none. The same people that thinks pre-algebra is hard. **** all of you conceded morons in the world. If i am a dictator, i will sentence all of you to suffer constant pain by torture.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,660 • Replies: 63
No top replies

GoshisDead

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 11:46 am
@TuringEquivalent,
Viva la inquisition!
0 Replies

Twirlip

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 12:00 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
I prefer Plato's Apology. Smile
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 12:09 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent

The dog in me will agree with you, but my reason will say it's only a weak person who would say so, a smart/intelligent person would put all these idiots to good use, there's always use for idiots.

There has been many great orators through time, who made the masses heed them ..just with mere words.

But if one are not good with words, well do as a chineese emperor, bury the fools alive (erhm don't do that!!!)

Well, anyways. I hope we soon will get a revolution for philosophy, there are too much nonsens out there.
0 Replies

Dave Allen

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 01:47 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
Quote:
Their conceded pride is so ironic.

Are you talking about people who admit they are proud, or do you mean "conceited"?
Quote:
The same people that thinks pre-algebra is hard.

Yeah, and basic grammar failures as well - morons eh?
xris

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 02:04 pm
@Dave Allen,
Dave Allen;159637 wrote:
Are you talking about people who admit they are proud, or do you mean "conceited"?

Well said Dave...a fool and his blog are soon apparent.
0 Replies

prothero

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 02:13 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
Quote:
How will you say to your brother, Brother, let me take the grain of dust out of your eye, when you yourself do not see the bit of wood in your eye? O false one! first take the wood out of your eye and then you will see clearly to take the dust out of your brother's eye.

Are you this prickly and arrogant in person? or is this just your internet persona where anonymity is possible?
Khethil

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 03:13 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
Nothing is as clear as it seems to those who are of absolute resolution in their rightness.Time and experience soften the hard opinions; these terse claims on another's view. They twist us into the basest of angers.

Relax - you might be wrong.
sometime sun

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 04:18 pm
@Khethil,
Is this a genuine opinion or have you put it here in creative for a reason?
0 Replies

salima

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 06:24 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
what is my ex husband doing on a philosophy forum anyway?
HexHammer

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 08:21 pm
@salima,
salima;159723 wrote:
...Spam? :poke-eye:
TuringEquivalent

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 11:32 pm
@Dave Allen,
Dave Allen;159637 wrote:

I mean conceited. Thanks.

On the one hand, English is a second language for me. On the other hand, i did not really put too much care on the grammar when i wrote the op post. I did not want to interfere with the free expression of my original thought. Do you think i am a moron?
0 Replies

Pangloss

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 11:40 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
You say that you value logic and rationality, yet it is difficult for me to find any in your rant. Where's the logical argument for killing those who you don't agree with?
0 Replies

TuringEquivalent

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 11:53 pm
@prothero,
prothero;159643 wrote:
Are you this prickly and arrogant in person? or is this just your internet persona where anonymity is possible?

I think your question is rather biased. Both are equally negative from the stand point of mainstream social norms. Tho, i am prickly, arrogant, revengeful, and bossy. I yell at people a lot, and i feel great doing it. Tho, i am committed to honor. I feel the need to defend the weak against the strong. I also take comfort in the internet` s anonymity, because it helps me bring out the sadistic side of myself i would never show to others.

---------- Post added 05-04-2010 at 12:58 AM ----------

Khethil;159656 wrote:
Nothing is as clear as it seems to those who are of absolute resolution in their rightness.Time and experience soften the hard opinions; these terse claims on another's view. They twist us into the basest of angers.

Relax - you might be wrong.

I am open to being wrong. What i cannot stand are unjustified irrational claims from nowhere. If someone claim A, then they ought to give a good justification for A. Mass opinions, and talking points do not impress me.

---------- Post added 05-04-2010 at 01:00 AM ----------

xris;159640 wrote:
Well said Dave...a fool and his blog are soon apparent.

What would make you think i am a fool? Which blog post are you referring to?

---------- Post added 05-04-2010 at 01:01 AM ----------

sometime sun;159682 wrote:
Is this a genuine opinion or have you put it here in creative for a reason?

No reason at all. It is creative writing, and that is all.

---------- Post added 05-04-2010 at 01:03 AM ----------

salima;159723 wrote:

It is probable safe to say that i am not your type.
HexHammer

Reply Tue 4 May, 2010 12:03 am
@prothero,
prothero;159643 wrote:
I'm here to discuss things, those which pleases me, and those which digust me ..it's all the same to me, please don't be so screaming discussing a simple topic. Imo you are overly emotional, and therefore can't reson. He hasn't attacked you personally, nor should you do the same.

We used to hate witches and warlocks, burn sienecetist who dared claim the earth was spheric and wasn't in the center of the universe. Specially those filthy doctores who dared disect corpses.
Let's move on and be a bit, and approach things in a more pholospical way, than a puerile way.
0 Replies

TuringEquivalent

Reply Tue 4 May, 2010 12:03 am
@HexHammer,
HexHammer;159763 wrote:
...Spam? :poke-eye:

I am a spam? Really?

---------- Post added 05-04-2010 at 01:11 AM ----------

Pangloss;159804 wrote:
You say that you value logic and rationality, yet it is difficult for me to find any in your rant. Where's the logical argument for killing those who you don't agree with?

This is the creative writing section of the forum, no? Since when is emotions ,rational? I don ` t need to justify emotions, art, poetry for that matter. I embrace those evil sadistic emotions, but i don` t act on it. I will never ever kill anyone until those people harm the people i care for. I would have to **** them up in other ways.
HexHammer

Reply Tue 4 May, 2010 12:12 am
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;159817 wrote:
I am a spam? Really?
Read the post again, please.
TuringEquivalent

Reply Tue 4 May, 2010 12:17 am
@HexHammer,
HexHammer;159821 wrote:
Read the post again, please.

Your post has a single word "spam" and a question mark "?".

---------- Post added 05-04-2010 at 01:19 AM ----------

HexHammer;159816 wrote:
I'm here to discuss things, those which pleases me, and those which digust me ..it's all the same to me, please don't be so screaming discussing a simple topic. Imo you are overly emotional, and therefore can't reson. He hasn't attacked you personally, nor should you do the same.

We used to hate witches and warlocks, burn sienecetist who dared claim the earth was spheric and wasn't in the center of the universe. Specially those filthy doctores who dared disect corpses.
Let's move on and be a bit, and approach things in a more pholospical way, than a puerile way.

Is this you pretending to be me, HexHammer?
HexHammer

Reply Tue 4 May, 2010 12:20 am
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;159827 wrote:
Your post has a single word "spam" and a question mark "?".
You then clearly have a very selective understanding of things, it's kinda scary.
0 Replies

kennethamy

Reply Tue 4 May, 2010 12:21 am
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;159597 wrote:
I have a panic attack just listening to stupid uneducated apes thinking that they know everything, while every single things they say is either anticipated because it is so obvious, show to be false, or meaningless given sufficient knowledge they surely lack. The things they say are so ******* obvious, and typical. Their conceded pride is so ironic. The complete lack of any original thought can only come from the fact that they surely reach their conclusion by some superficial understanding of talking points repeated from the news, or from some pop science documentary. These ******* morons need to be ******* kill. The **** they spout are a pollution to the population that values reason, and clear thinking. I would tied them up in a chair, and ask them every single claim they made, and how they reach their conclusion. If There is a single flaw in their logic, i would cut out a piece of their meat from their body. These people have no honor, or respect for rationality, or the life of the mind, because they have none. The same people that thinks pre-algebra is hard. **** all of you conceded morons in the world. If i am a dictator, i will sentence all of you to suffer constant pain by torture.

It took me a while to figure out that you meant "conceited" not "conceded" morons. For some time I thought you might mean, people who conceded that they were morons. I wish you would learn to spell. It would save time.