Women in control.

quinn1

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 07:29 pm
fishin' wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:
CONTROL, fishin'. You loose it :wink: (but it's mostly a rather nice loss) (and truely worth it - Mrs. Walter just being at the door)

Ahh! I see. Wink Nothing you can't gain back with a pair of handcuffs and a riding crop though! Very Happy

depends on who's holding the crop dont it fella???

Kinda works with Bi's womenly views too I suppose....

I however think Im cute, cuddly and of the general soft nature...even if I am dressed in leather

Laughing
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 07:48 pm
Shocked
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 07:52 pm
Cool
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 07:53 pm
Ya weren't supposed to tell about the leather! We KNOW people on here! Very Happy
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 08:03 pm
Shocked

Well, I could tell them how cute you look in the leather and chains but, yeah...WE KNOW people here
and I certainly wont let them know how empowering it is to hold a riding crop while the blood rushes to someone elses head while being hung from hooks
oh..wait

Laughing
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 08:08 pm
I must have been around the wrong women all my life or maybe it's a generational thing. However, the women I have known and know would do everything in their power to protect their and in fact all children. I think that with a majority of women in congress and possibly a women president. There would be more diplomacy and less conflagrations
Sure there have been hard ass women through history but on balance I believe women would be more apt to think with their heads than their fists.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 10:02 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe women are the coldest beings God created , capable of much more hatefullness, vengence and purposefully hurtful action than a man ever dreamed of. Unconcerned with "form" when they fight they fight only to win.

The picture of woman as natural nurturer is bullshit in my opinion. They nurture only to satisfy a need for control in themselves, and as a tool of passive aggressiveness to achieve control.

The world would be even scarier if women were in charge IMO.

Really, Bear???

So, men are warmer, less hateful, and less vengeful than women and when they hurt someone it is most likely by accident rather than on purpose? And, men are more concerned with "form" when they fight, but they don't fight to win?

Geez! Give me a break!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 05:17 am
Well gee honey, you're the exception that proves the rule......(((((((((Bear Hug))))))))))) kiss kiss.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 06:33 am
Smart move, Bear.
Now buy flowers.
Hurry.
0 Replies