VP Cheney Is a Traitor.

pistoff

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2003 04:30 pm
20 Questions for George W. Bush:
Americans Must Demand Straight Answers from Their President

by Glenn Scherer
Quote:

Why has your Vice President Dick Cheney been allowed to keep his financial ties with the Halliburton Corporation? He received $162,392 in deferred salary in 2002, and owns 433,333 stock options in the company today. He promised to end those financial ties when he took office. And why are the largest multibillion dollar post-war reconstruction contracts being awarded to Halliburton by the Pentagon with no bidding process? Why aren't Iraqi companies or other American companies being given a chance to bid? Why aren't reports of horrific price gouging by Halliburton in Iraq being investigated by you? Considering that Mr. Cheney's corporate investments are worth far more than his vice presidential salary, and considering his very suspicious actions, why should we believe he is not more loyal to Halliburton than to the American people? Under your administration, it appears that select multinational corporations have taken over the rule of our country, in utter disregard of America's long standing free enterprise system, democratic principles, and in utter disregard of our national security.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 884 • Replies: 19
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2003 05:05 pm
I'm sure Mr Sherer doesn't expect GWBush to answer any one of those questions. Nobody else seems to care, especially those folks that believes GWBush is doing a good job - and that's the majority of Americans. Lost cause.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2003 05:12 pm
Maybe.
I believe that GW Bush and VP Cheney should be impeached. Of course, since nothing of the sexual variety is involved no one is interested. It's just boring criminal activity. Yawn. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Suzette

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 03:31 pm
pistoff: Will Cheney be on the ticket in 2004?

http://www.recallbush.com
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 03:36 pm
I am not a psychic.
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 03:41 pm
Of teh two, I think Cheney's the one who calls the shots.
0 Replies

Suzette

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 03:52 pm
pistoff: I don't understand the eye-rolling response. I was serious. I am under the (perhaps mis)apprehension that while Cheney WAS the one who called the shots, hobitbob, that others have taken his place. I understand W. is not in the 'know', but I seriously wanted your opinion, pistoff: How can they keep Cheney on the ticket after he has been so thoroughly discredited? (I'm being naive?)
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 04:00 pm
Oh, I understand.
I thought that you were asking for a prediction. In some people's view Cheney has been exposed for being a person that exudes con artist abilities, extrordinaire yet I suspect those in the inner circle extol him as a political genius and a true believer in the conservative cause.
0 Replies

Suzette

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 04:02 pm
Rashoman?

'true believer in the conservative cause'?

I see him as a greedy sociopath.

Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 04:28 pm
Suzette wrote:
Rashoman?

'true believer in the conservative cause'?

I see him as a greedy sociopath.

Shocked Shocked

Currently the same thing. Sad
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 06:33 pm
Is VP Cheney a traitor?
I believe that is the subject of this topic.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 06:36 pm
Re: Maybe.
pistoff wrote:
I believe that GW Bush and VP Cheney should be impeached. Of course, since nothing of the sexual variety is involved no one is interested. It's just boring criminal activity. Yawn. Rolling Eyes

Are you suggesting that ******* the country is not sexual?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 06:39 pm
Yeah, I bet many people loose their labido when they've lost their jobs, their identity, and their lives.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 06:44 pm
******* the USA.
Unfortunately that does not fall under the scandal catagory.

I am fairly convinced that these sociopaths will be re-elected. Perhaps Cheney won't make it due to his heart problems but as I said I am not a psychic.

It is beyond my imagination what four and a half more years of this regime will do to this country and the planet. Yeah, I am worried about that.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 06:45 pm
Give Peace a Chance: Re-arm John Hinckley Jr.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 07:45 pm
The psychiatrist that examined Hinkley said that Hinkley is no longer a threat to society. I think that psychiatrist belongs in the looney bin. That sob tried to kill a president.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 08:07 pm
Considering the president, he seems sane to me. Wink
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 09:43 pm
Presidents tried to kill other Presidents
It is well documented that US Presidents have tried to kill Presidents of other countries via hit men. Does that mean that these Pesidents that tried to have other Presidents assisinated were insane because of that endeavor?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 10:46 pm
Good point. I think everything changed, anyways, with GWBush. His preemptive attack on Iraq to kill Saddam has changed the world policy on killing the leader of any country. It's open season.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 11:21 pm
Fidel and Omar-Hit List?
Probably a few others. I haven't done the research but I feel that there were a few others way before GW that ordered hits on other countries' leaders, whether they were called presidents or not.

Hinkley mental dereanged? Yeah, no doubt.
0 Replies