I Disagree With The Thrust Of This Article

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2003 07:42 pm
I think this bill, is perfectly represented in this photo by this huge pack of pussies. :wink:

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2003/11/13/out_of_the_picture_on_the_abortion_ban/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 629 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Tartarin

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2003 08:16 pm
I'm not a great fan of abortion, BPB,but I think Ellen Goodman hit the target, dead center. (Haven't read her in years, had forgotten how good she is. Thanks!)
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2003 08:20 pm
I'm actually not a big abortion fan either, but I don't think I should be the judge of it.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2003 09:03 pm
Nuff said.
Quote:
But young women should put this picture up on their desktops. The folks in that photo op don't trust you. They don't even see you.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2003 10:38 am
Isn't it the duty of men to protect women from themselves. Just a little more hypocrisy emanating from our religious fundamentalist government. Next move women mandated to wear burkas. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2003 11:37 am
I find it hard to accept that these morons actually posed for that picture without having at least one woman on board. Surely there are plenty of women who would have loved to be tokens in a picture of that impact.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2003 11:47 am
Quote:
But the men around Bush see a health exception as a giant loophole. They believe a woman would leap through this loophole to get to the prom.

What kinds of women do these men know?
0 Replies