The root of all evil and sin revealed

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2009 07:11 pm
:detective:Sexuality is the root causes of evil, the creation of women is the creation of evil, sin begin with a woman as the first women eat the forbidden friut in genesis and romance is husband to eat the forbidden friut.

Women are a very useful tool in the hand of satan because women are a goood tempter they are the tempter that tempted they tempted the world with the lust of the flesh.

Sexuality is creating more harm than good, porstitution abortion fornication, adultery, pronography are many negative evil that come out of sexuality. I think humanity does not support to be a sexual being it is one the greatest mistake make by God, God should not have made human a sexual being.

I believe that sexuality is the enslavementof men to women, men are in sexual bondage with women and they call that bondage love i regret that i am create a sexual being, my flesh is not my friend it is my greatest enemy, all the evil that man do come out of the lust of the flesh Sexuality have to be remove from the lifestyle of man if man is to be a holy being, sin begin with a woman if there is no woman in this world there we be no evil and sin.

womanity as to be taken back to histroy the existence of women in this world is only temporary sexuality can not coutinue forever when we don,t die no more we don,t need to have sex anymore death make the existence of women valueable when we don,t die no more the existence of women we be invalid.

sex is only useful for procreation but it carry with it great evil and cruse the world greatest disease HIV/AID is transmitted sexuality Many philosopher as fail to see clearly in the sexual arena they are blind By the love of pleasure, sexuality blind the eye of men and deny them from seeing the truth. The creation of women is the root cause of all evil, sexuality is a evil idea, God is a sexual dictator. Does God have sex? Does he have a wife? If God believe women are holy he should have a wife in heaven and **** them there.The movement God create a woman he as just create sin.

if women are in heaven God is a sexual predator and he is evil women we rubbish the holiness of heaven the love of sex make men selfish and evil I we enjoy sex with the woman i love but i hate the idea, i don,t allow by sexual selfishness to blind me from seeing the truth.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,939 • Replies: 52
No top replies

salima

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2009 07:35 pm
@the wise one phil,
i understand what you are saying. sexual urges blind men from thinking rationally. but i must tell you that you cannot blame that all on women. there are cases when men are isolated from women and yet they have urges and direct them towards other men with the same ill effects on their power of reason.

part of religious discipline is to learn to control all parts of human nature. it is difficult much more so for a man as regards sexuality, but as you get older it will become increasingly easier.

also you may not know if you are christian, that the qur-an refutes the story of adam and eve as told in genesis. according to muslim doctrine, both adam and eve were equally guilty of disobeying their creator. this teaches that each individual is responsible for his own sins-he cannot blame it on someone else. not women, and not god. he has to learn to control his own passions.

women also have to learn to control themselves, especially their emotions.
the wise one phil

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2009 07:46 pm
@salima,
salima;66283 wrote:
i understand what you are saying. sexual urges blind men from thinking rationally. but i must tell you that you cannot blame that all on women. there are cases when men are isolated from women and yet they have urges and direct them towards other men with the same ill effects on their power of reason.

part of religious discipline is to learn to control all parts of human nature. it is difficult much more so for a man as regards sexuality, but as you get older it will become increasingly easier.

also you may not know if you are christian, that the qur-an refutes the story of adam and eve as told in genesis. according to muslim doctrine, both adam and eve were equally guilty of disobeying their creator. this teaches that each individual is responsible for his own sins-he cannot blame it on someone else. not women, and not god. he has to learn to control his own passions.

women also have to learn to control themselves, especially their emotions.

YES you are right when a person commit sin you can,t blame the tempter the person who commit sin have to suffer the consequence of sin but the lust of the flesh is very powerful men are in bondage to the flesh they have been enslave to the flesh love between a man and a woman is not a choice it is a force

i Don,t blame women but i blame the sexual idea of God the idea give room for evil and sin to exist men cannot control there flesh it is hard thing for them to do they are naturally enslave to the flesh

sexuality make humanity a sinner
Krumple

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2009 08:56 pm
@the wise one phil,
There is no sin, there is no sin based on sex.

Sexual reproduction between a man and woman is a biological one best suited for best possible genetic variation. If you didn't have male and female but instead an organism that just replicated itself, you wouldn't have enough genetic variation. Cells don't have to be sexually orientated in male or female because there is no required need for genetic variation.

Sin is a made up concept to control human behavior. It's not a real thing.
salima

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 01:10 am
@the wise one phil,
the wise one;66287 wrote:
YES you are right when a person commit sin you can,t blame the tempter the person who commit sin have to suffer the consequence of sin but the lust of the flesh is very powerful men are in bondage to the flesh they have been enslave to the flesh love between a man and a woman is not a choice it is a force

i Don,t blame women but i blame the sexual idea of God the idea give room for evil and sin to exist men cannot control there flesh it is hard thing for them to do they are naturally enslave to the flesh

sexuality make humanity a sinner

This is my version of adam and eve...adam was created and in order to continue the species eve was created. The sexual urge was given to adam to encourage the union which would produce a child. Eve had some sexual urge also so that she wouldnt totally reject adam, but she had to have an even greater urge to bear a child. That was the purpose in the first place. After the birth of this child there had to be a way to make eve nurse and nurture it. So eve was given the capacity to love another human being greater than her own life. Otherwise, there is no way the race would have continued. Man does not need to have this tendency, so he is left to flounder about as far as love is concerned, and in general isnt too worried about it unless society tries to tell him he is missing something.
Now adam was endowed with strength of body, and he is meant to protect eve and the children, since she is not prone to violence but to love. Adam has great physical power, but there has to be something to check and balance that power. Otherwise he could conceivably decide one day to use it against eve, and destroy her totally. So eve has a major gift, a talent at deception. She can use this to her advantage in order to protect herself against attack by her male counterpart. Unfortunately, she uses it way more than is necessary and often for the wrong reasons, just as man has learned to use his physical power.
In the modern world, adam now has the economic and political power. Eve has nothing to resort to other than her skill at deception. She complains that men are insensitive and weak at the same time but rejects any show of emotion or power. The woman gloats over her clever lies without realizing she has displaced the person who should be her greatest protector and comforter in life. The man is confused by signals from eve that he can never rely on as being honest, and has become exasperated at not being able to fully overpower the weaker sex. He is frustrated by his sexual urges and desires and doesnt understand that before he can control anyone else he has to first control his own body.
It is clear that men and women the world over do not understand each other. Culturally there are differences in how they reflect that misunderstanding, but I think what I have outlined is applicable to all people.i am talking about archetypes here, if i understand the term correctly...
0 Replies

Khethil

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 09:13 am
@the wise one phil,
the wise one;66280 wrote:
...Sexuality is the root causes of evil, the creation of women is the creation of evil

This is perhaps the most sexually-fixated and unjust condemnation I've heard.

Sex is healthy and natural. It, like any other activity in life, can be misused and abused. Let's not vilify something so central to our lives on account of its abuse and misuse. What's more, sexuality has as much to do with men as women - what good does it do, what sense does it make, to place the ownis of evil on only half of the equation? Further, if lust does "enslave" men as you wrote, who's fault is this?

Although I appreciate and thank honest expression, decorum prevents me from adequately expressing the extent of my disagreement with this post.

Thanks
0 Replies

Justin

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 12:19 pm
@the wise one phil,
:detective:Sexuality is the root causes of evil, the creation of women is the creation of evil, sin begin with a woman as the first women eat the forbidden friut in genesis and romance is husband to eat the forbidden friut.

OK, and who says this is true? Just because it made it into the bible doesn't mean it's truth. If you believe it is truth, then you'd better take a look at the teachings of Jesus and the New Testament.

Women are a very useful tool in the hand of satan because women are a goood tempter they are the tempter that tempted they tempted the world with the lust of the flesh.

Your thread is the root of all evil and then you bring up satan. If you are trying to identify the ROOT OF ALL EVIL, wouldn't be important to understand how satan became a fear?

Every tree has roots. You take a large tree and the roots will spread deep and wide and experience different atmospheres and obstacles. But the roots are the roots. Sexuality and the abuse of it is hardly the root of all evil, it's merely an effect or a reflection of the root. People seem to blind themselves because they see the tree and call it the root. You have to dig to get down the to roots and the root of all evil is not sexuality.

Sexuality is creating more harm than good, porstitution abortion fornication, adultery, pronography are many negative evil that come out of sexuality. I think humanity does not support to be a sexual being it is one the greatest mistake make by God, God should not have made human a sexual being.

Do you really believe this? Where are you getting this crap from. Sexuality is a part of nature and of what you call God. God is both male and female and EVERYTHING has sexed opposites including the very energy within in you. YOU are both male and female but the tree is male and the roots contain both. Without sex and sexed opposites, everything would immediately cease to exist. NO balance, No love, NO GOD, no people... NOTHING.

Again, are we talking about the roots or the trees we're calling the roots.

So, you can view and perceive sex as bad or sex as good but one thing I can guarantee you for certain is that you'll will attract more of that which you reflect and if your reflection is being harmed by an altered perception, then that's what you'll see. Bottom line is there is good and bad about everything. You can choose to see the good in all things or the bad.

I believe that sexuality is the enslavement of men to women, men are in sexual bondage with women and they call that bondage love i regret that i am create a sexual being, my flesh is not my friend it is my greatest enemy, all the evil that man do come out of the lust of the flesh Sexuality have to be remove from the lifestyle of man if man is to be a holy being, sin begin with a woman if there is no woman in this world there we be no evil and sin.

Oh geez, where are you getting your information? I'd like to know because this is so far out in left field I didn't even know it was part of the game. Sounds to me like you've experienced some difficulty with sex and everything you say above and now you're trying to preach negativity to us all.

This isn't a discussion about the possibility of Sex and Sexual expression being evil or good, this is simply your preaching of a negative view it. I thank God everyday that there are women in this world because without them things would be real weird, almost as weird as this thread you started. Which has nothing to do with the root of all evil or sin.

womanity as to be taken back to history the existence of women in this world is only temporary sexuality can not scouting forever when we don,t die no more we don,t need to have sex anymore death make the existence of women valuable when we don,t die no more the existence of women we be invalid.

Well I'm glad you think so. Maybe I suggest you join a forum where you can discuss this type of negative mindset agains women. This isn't the place for it.
sex is only useful for procreation but it carry with it great evil and cruse the world greatest disease HIV/AID is transmitted sexuality Many philosopher as fail to see clearly in the sexual arena they are blind By the love of pleasure, sexuality blind the eye of men and deny them from seeing the truth. The creation of women is the root cause of all evil, sexuality is a evil idea, God is a sexual dictator. Does God have sex? Does he have a wife? If God believe women are holy he should have a wife in heaven and **** them there.The movement God create a woman he as just create sin.

LOL, this is getting silly and I don't mean that in a bad way. The worlds greatest disease is the disease of the mind. Our thoughts become things and if you have enough folks that believe in this junk you are posting here, that energy or reflection will eventually attract the likes of it and the disease is that people are blind to that which lay before them. They see the tree and think they understand or now the roots yet they won't dig. The disease is 'Stinking Thinking' and this thread is a great example of it.

if women are in heaven God is a sexual predator and he is evil women we rubbish the holiness of heaven the love of sex make men selfish and evil I we enjoy sex with the woman i love but i hate the idea, i don,t allow by sexual selfishness to blind me from seeing the truth.

Who is feeding you this crap? Where did you come up with this stuff? Where is heaven and who is this God, you're God that you are talking about? It's aparent that you see God differently than I do, that's for sure.

I haven't read any of your other posts but seen this and felt the need to respond. This forum is for discussing possibilities and sharing ideas in both a peaceful and positive manner. This thread and it's method, messag, and madness do not conform to the overall goal of this forum. In the future I'd ask that you not just come out and preach your negative sentiments about something but open a thread up for discussion and ask questions. The title of the thread should reflect the content and this title does not relfect the content of this thread because it's not about the root of all evil it's about your perception of Sex based on whatever it is you've experienced that has made you feel the way you do.

This would be fine for a blog but what's there to discuss, You're feelings?
Labyrinth

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 11:21 pm
@Justin,
I think there's some truth to it. Just looking at the myth of the Fall, Adam blames Eve for his guilt. Procreation begins afterwards. Visual temptation is a factor at the pivotal part. Certain elements do seem to point to it. I don't think it evil in an absolute way, but guilt is perceived to accompany an evil act by its doers.
0 Replies

Caroline

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 12:43 am
@the wise one phil,
It has some truth to it? "just looking at the myth", i would like to highlight the word here "myth".

Blaming women, calling us evil, is the biggest load of rubbish i've ever come across. This thread is unbelievable.
salima

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 01:26 am
@the wise one phil,
this thread can go in other directions if we choose.

one of the points i was trying to make with my adam and eve interpretation is that women are skilled at deception. i am not saying all women are liars-but i am saying that when they tell lies they do it (in general terms) much better than men. and i propose that it isnt unfair, though i am not saying i believe it was planned that way. i think this may be one of the reasons why thoughts such as the ones Wise One has expressed become prevalent. these ideas are more blatantly expressed in eastern countries, but i wouldnt be surprised to find that they underlie some of the problems and misunderstanding between the sexes in the west too.

the classic example which illustrates my point is mr clinton. here you have a man who was so out of control that he gave up the highest office in the land and jeopardized the position of his country in the world for a ****job. isnt that pathetic? and look at the woman-she had the presence of mind to save her dirty dress that was used as dna evidence to expose his 'fall from the garden'. and i am not sitting here in judgment as far as ethics are concerned-i am not talking about whether it is evil or immoral, what either of them did-what i am saying is that it was incredibly stupid.

now another direction we can go is to try and reach some common understanding between men and women. i see various dynamics at work between men and women in the west and totally different dynamics between men and women in india. it is amazing-they are so NOT communicating and have at this point completely lost sight of their own identity, let alone that of the opposite sex.

both women and men have certain powers over each other and they have abused them for centuries. i think that is really sad...
0 Replies

sarek

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 04:33 am
@the wise one phil,
How about recognizing everyone as a member of the same species to begin with.

Lets leave out the use of subjective terminology like evil and deception.
Lets realize that many of these preconceptions are culturally determined and can never be taken as absolute values.

What then, without those cultural influences do we really have left as objective facts?
0 Replies

salima

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 05:32 am
@the wise one phil,
suppose i make the statement that men are physically stronger overall, on the average, etc. -so what will be required then, documentable, measurable proof?

trying to define what exactly men and women are...is that the issue? that can be done biologically. i dont think it would be very helpful.

there should be an attempt to break the myths and debunk the stereotypes-no name calling. i think what is worth trying to uncover are the misunderstandings between men and women and how can they be resolved. but that will also require some deep and honest introspection. society has placed expectations on men and women as to what their roles and qualities must be and how to express them and we seem to either try to live up to them or rebel against them for the sake of rebellion alone.
0 Replies

Eudaimon

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 08:36 am
@Krumple,
Hey, WO, what exactly dost thou mean by sin. I think before making such statements we need to decide what we are talking about.
Sex is not necessary for humans and the fact that we have an ability to have it that doesn't mean it is worth doing. Sex makes one act irrationally. People indulge in it just because they think there is some sort of pleasure in it. For an reasonable being who knows what is really good and pleasant, there is no need in sex at all, it's just stupid to becloud one's mind with drugs which sex is all about.

It is ignorant to blame women that they cause lust; even if that desire appears, nobody makes us indulge in it. It is human to find guilty some one else but not himself.

The bad consequences of sex and lust became obvious to people yet in olden times, so they tried to find who is guilty, since it is impossible to blame either themselves or gods. And they found: woman is guilty. Such a conclusion appaeared not only in the bible, let us remeber the cause of Trojan war caused by lust. Thus, indeed, behind thine emotionality, I can see reasonable seed.

Surely, we shouldn't generalise saying: women. The women, in response, may say that the cause of lust are men... This is ignorant to divide humanity by the fact of presesnce of certain genital organs. Our society makes a woman act in a disgusting manner: makes them pretend that they don't want when they want, the thing we call coquetry, and this is again incredibly disgusting. But this are not women who are guilty, but society. I should like to cite Epictetus:

Epictetus wrote:
40. Women from fourteen years old are flattered with the title of "mistresses" by the men. Therefore, perceiving that they are regarded only as qualified to give the men pleasure, they begin to adorn themselves, and in that to place ill their hopes. We should, therefore, fix our attention on making them sensible that they are valued for the appearance of decent, modest and discreet behavior.
0 Replies

the wise one phil

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 05:49 pm
@the wise one phil,
The truth in my reflection on this thread is too bitter to swallow and
digest .

My argument is not a negative message i am exposing the truth that nobody can see it is not easy for human to see the flaw i see in woman existence.

A lot of men are blind many of them as take a bribe from women
they have sold there conscience of truth for a soup of pleasure a lot
of men in this thread are only protecting women because they love the pleasure women offer.

I think those who reply this thread are men not women let us hear from the horse mouth let the women speak i am a man i point out the flaw in women existence let the women point out the flaws in men and i we defend men.

God is not a male or female,he is neither of the sex. man is an inteligent animal it is sexuality that relegated man into the status of animal remove sexuality and man we become prefectly inteligent the animal we be erase.

As salium says on is thread that women use decepition to surivive in a world of man women have to lie is way through to survive with men women are very skull in the art of deception and it can cause confusion to humanity it is the cause of misunderstanding in relationship men are finding in hard to understand women .

let me tell you a little about me i have not have any bad experience with women i have not tell a woman i love you and i have not have sex but all those men here in this thread we have a wife at home so many of them as be corrupt by sexuality.

a married man or a person that as have sex is blind and can not see he can only see within the animal world but cannnot see clearly around the sexual arena when a man have sex with a woman the woman give him sex to bribe a man to help protect him and cover is shame and falsehood.

there are many word i have to say but i we keep silent for now but it is only God that can understand me.

One last thing i we say is that the western men are the most sexually stupid sexual predator are many in the western world you we see there stupidity on the internet as many women post there unholy naked body on the internet is that not a shame they are making rubbish use of there body.

i hold the view tight in my hand that women existence is the root of all the misfortune that befall man humanity can never be righteous unless sexuality is remove from the lifestyle of man.

Jesus support my view as he say in mark 12-25 he say when the dead rise they we neither be given in marriage they we be like the angel in heaven that jesus say that testfied to the truth in my view that women existence is unholy that rightousness can only be found in a world that is free from sexuality, That there we be no women any more in the future to come.God allow the sexual idea to exist for a time but it we not exist forever.

Gandhi also say that sex was the basis of all impulse that must be mastered if man was to reach the truth.

It is only a fool that defend a woman

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Labyrinth;66475 wrote:
I think there's some truth to it. Just looking at the myth of the Fall, Adam blames Eve for his guilt. Procreation begins afterwards. Visual temptation is a factor at the pivotal part. Certain elements do seem to point to it. I don't think it evil in an absolute way, but guilt is perceived to accompany an evil act by its doers.

Adam was so stupid to have allow a woman to make him disobey God, adam went to show is wife that he love him and he is ready to suffer with him. love is scarifice.a woman make samson fall, david fall too, king solomon also fall, women as cause the downfall of many men and they we cause the downfall of humanity i think adam was not stuipid when he disobey God but he have to please is wife to show that he love him .

i believe women cause enemity between man and God they also cause enemity between men if you love a woman you can,t be able to love God you can,t love two things at the same time.
Krumple

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 06:52 pm
@the wise one phil,
Quote:
Adam was so stupid to have allow a woman to make him disobey God, adam went to show is wife that he love him and he is ready to suffer with him. love is scarifice.a woman make samson fall, david fall too, king solomon also fall, women as cause the downfall of many men and they we cause the downfall of humanity i think adam was not stuipid when he disobey God but he have to please is wife to show that he love him .

i believe women cause enemity between man and God they also cause enemity between men if you love a woman you can,t be able to love God you can,t love two things at the same time.

When are we going to wake up and realize that it is this theology that is evil, not the other way around?
0 Replies

Yogi DMT

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 08:16 pm
@the wise one phil,
What the root causes of evil and sin all boil down to is our selfish desires and necessities. We are animals and are born with survival instincts because that should be our #1 priority. I hate to say, but naturally we are very corrupt in the way that we have many uncorrectable errors in our making such as if we were to decide between our life or another we would pick ourselves. The root cause of evil is in ourselves and the idea of us being somewhat self-centered, in a individual's mind, that individual is all that matters. In our society today, I'd say a few of the things the provoke evil are the desires of money, material objects, and yes, sex plays a big part in top desires. Obviously, we can control and discipline ourselves to try and not some of these desires get in the way of our being a "good person" but deep down everything is all about us. If we were left without law, there would be stealing, unfortunately, those who wouldn't steal would be the ones to eventually lose very much of what they have gained. To conclude, i have to say that us humans are the root causes of evil, because being realistic, evil can't come from anything but ourselves.
0 Replies

Labyrinth

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 10:02 pm
@Caroline,
Caroline;66485 wrote:
It has some truth to it? "just looking at the myth", i would like to highlight the word here "myth".

Blaming women, calling us evil, is the biggest load of rubbish i've ever come across. This thread is unbelievable.

To clarify, I meant "truth" as in the meaning of the myth and not an absolute truth that women are to be blamed for evil. I'm not overly familiar with the story of Pandora's Box, but isn't that also an instance of man blaming women for evil? "Truth" was definitely a poor word choice for me looking back. I'm not saying its true. I'm saying that these myths may've reflected man's feelings of guilt after sexual feelings and acts.

Ironically, according to Harvard theologian R.L. Pfeiffer, inherited sin was a totally alien doctrine to Judaism until ben Sira blames Eve (Paul blames Adam in Romans later) for polluting all of mankind's posterity with evil in Ecclesiasticus as late as the 2nd century B.C. The writer of the Fall account had no idea of original sin in mind.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

the wise one;66732 wrote:

If woman's existence is such a problem, what was God's intention in creating her?

You and I differ greatly in interpreting the Fall account. I don't even really see it as a fall. Its more like a "dawn of man" myth for me. Shame of nakedness, visual enticement, wanting to become more wise (or like our fathers), banishment from a paradise where everything is provided in abundance are all elements (found in the account) we all experience in life without any evil intention.
0 Replies

salima

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2009 12:35 am
@the wise one phil,
wise one-
how long have you been looking at the internet? there is a lot of rubbish out there in cyberspace. but there are places where good people, not evil ones, who think about what is right and wrong can congregate and discuss these issues. this is one of those places. the men here dont have any trouble admitting to their faults.

will you tell me one thing-is your mother what you are describing women to be?

is your idea about women from the bible and the internet and that is all? there is a lot more to learn from than these two things. and if you want to follow jesus as a teacher, do remember the story of mary magdalene. also the fallen woman whom the crowd wanted to stone, and jesus said 'let the man who is without guilt cast the first stone.'
Justin

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2009 08:35 am
@salima,
My argument is not a negative message i am exposing the truth that nobody can see it is not easy for human to see the flaw i see in woman existence.

Your truth and THE Truth are two different things. The flaw you see in the existence of women is your own problem, not truth.

A lot of men are blind many of them as take a bribe from women
they have sold there conscience of truth for a soup of pleasure a lot
of men in this thread are only protecting women because they love the pleasure women offer.

There are men out there that take pleasure in women. This doesn't mean that all men take what you describe and it also doesn't mean that all women use it in the way you've described. If anyone is selling anything here it's yourself, selling the idea to others that women are the root of evil.

I think those who reply this thread are men not women let us hear from the horse mouth let the women speak i am a man i point out the flaw in women existence let the women point out the flaws in men and i we defend men.

No, actually there has been a woman response and a very understanding one at that. She's responded in understanding the differences or potential differences in culture. Bless her dear soul.

God is not a male or female,he is neither of the sex. man is an inteligent animal it is sexuality that relegated man into the status of animal remove sexuality and man we become prefectly inteligent the animal we be erase.

LOL, the animalistic way of thinking is displayed right here in this very thread with you assertions against women. When MAN can stop blaming everything around him for what he's created, he will then rise to a new level of understanding.

As salium says on is thread that women use decepition to surivive in a world of man women have to lie is way through to survive with men women are very skull in the art of deception and it can cause confusion to humanity it is the cause of misunderstanding in relationship men are finding in hard to understand women .

Not all women, some women may and so do some men. We have a hard time understading other men, other cultures, other administrations other everything. Our difficulty in understanding is not because of women it's because of our separation from existence or God.

let me tell you a little about me i have not have any bad experience with women i have not tell a woman i love you and i have not have sex but all those men here in this thread we have a wife at home so many of them as be corrupt by sexuality.

I'm married almost 11 years and to call that relationship corrupt by sexuality is both naieve and foolish. If it were about sex, the marriage would not work. It's more about the comraderie and the teamwork and the growing past all this to a point of admiration. Heck, take two men and stick them in a cell together for a couple years and the animalistic idea of sex will be displayed as their having sex with each other. That's all we need is no women and men going around raping other men.

a married man or a person that as have sex is blind and can not see he can only see within the animal world but cannnot see clearly around the sexual arena when a man have sex with a woman the woman give him sex to bribe a man to help protect him and cover is shame and falsehood.

Pal, you are so far out in left field with all of this I don't know how to respond. The cultural differences are one thing but this is another. You need to find a He-Man Woman Haters forum and make yourself at home because I'm going to put up with no more of these generalizations towards women and your preaching of these archaic ideas. These are the reasons we have so many problems in the world today is because of the reasoning of mad men.

If anything at all, it's women who bring balance to the animalistic thinking of men.

One last thing i we say is that the western men are the most sexually stupid sexual predator are many in the western world you we see there stupidity on the internet as many women post there unholy naked body on the internet is that not a shame they are making rubbish use of there body.

Give me a break. Are you so ignorant that you do not see men puting their naked body on the interent?

i hold the view tight in my hand that women existence is the root of all the misfortune that befall man humanity can never be righteous unless sexuality is remove from the lifestyle of man.

Good, take that tight view and bring it somewhere it's welcome. Seek out like kinds and share your views with them.

Jesus support my view as he say in mark 12-25 he say when the dead rise they we neither be given in marriage they we be like the angel in heaven that jesus say that testfied to the truth in my view that women existence is unholy that rightousness can only be found in a world that is free from sexuality, That there we be no women any more in the future to come.God allow the sexual idea to exist for a time but it we not exist forever.

Duh? Jesus is a myth. Orally passeded down from generation to generation. He said she said Jesus said. I'd recommend digging into your history and discovering how Jesus came about and the bible came about and who wrote Mark or whatever it is you are reading.

Gandhi also say that sex was the basis of all impulse that must be mastered if man was to reach the truth.

You've taken it out of context. Stop, go study Ghandi and Yogi for 20 years and then come back.

It is only a fool that defend a woman

Really?

Adam was so stupid to have allow a woman to make him disobey God, adam went to show is wife that he love him and he is ready to suffer with him. love is scarifice.a woman make samson fall, david fall too, king solomon also fall, women as cause the downfall of many men and they we cause the downfall of humanity i think adam was not stuipid when he disobey God but he have to please is wife to show that he love him.

LOL. Yet another uneducated and naieve statement. ADAM never lived. 4000 years after Adam and Eve would have taken place, someone decides to write a story about them. Do you really believe all this crap? You've taken any intellect out of the equation and base your statements on what Men wrote and indoctrinated as barbarians. Adam was a fictional character.

Absolute and utter bullshit.

The 'women' in this thread asked me to realize the cultural differences and try to open the doors of communication with regards to this and not alienate ourselves from each other because of ideas. However, this was started on the absolute most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of and cannot possibly be dumbed down any more that it started.

If you base your ideas on the Adam and Eve story... well, I'm done. This is like talking to a wall. Get educated and meditate and please quit degrading the very reason you are able to breath and live and participate in this forum or any forum.

Without a woman, there would be no men.
0 Replies

Khethil

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2009 09:07 am
@the wise one phil,
the wise one,

I could well be wrong here, but I really think you need to look inside yourself and seek professional help - psychological help - for your unhealthy sexual fixation. It sounds as if you've elevated it so high in your mind that it'll remain over-glorified, and by way of association, over-vilified.

None of your arguments follow any experience I can see; they sound very "Old Testament" and the ethics of your expressed views are very, very dangerous for your interactions with others.

If not some powerful psychotherapy, perhaps self-committal might be in order.

Good luck!
0 Replies