Killing Them with Kindness

pistoff

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 06:55 pm
The USA knows how to make friends and keep them. Kill them.

http://www.progressive.org/webex03/wx111203.html

Let's get used to some atrocities folks because War Is Hell. Democracy must be forced on these savages with violence because they just don't understand that we are just being cruel to be kind. Rolling Eyes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,154 • Replies: 19
No top replies

K VEE SHANKER

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2003 12:12 pm
Dear Pistoff,

I think this is inevitable.We can expect such things when soldiers are ambushed every now and then.We can demand restraint from the soldiers.But,one has think from the point of being always at the risk of getting killed by unexpected people.
0 Replies

steissd

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2003 06:15 pm
Re: Killing Them with Kindness
pistoff wrote:
The USA knows how to make friends and keep them. Kill them.

http://www.progressive.org/webex03/wx111203.html

Let's get used to some atrocities folks because War Is Hell. Democracy must be forced on these savages with violence because they just don't understand that we are just being cruel to be kind. Rolling Eyes

This has nothing to do with democracy. I mean. democracy in Iraq. It is about security, both global, since restoration of the rogue regime there may endanger the whole region, and local security of the troops. If Iraqis want to avoid collateral damage to their civilians, they can do this in a very simple way: just stop guerilla war attempts. In absence of the latter it seems to me improbable that the U.S. troops will harm anyone in their country.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2003 06:47 pm
The BAD Guys.
If only the Iraqis would accept domintation,subjegation and rape of their country no one would get hurt. Why can't these people understand that simple logic?
0 Replies

K VEE SHANKER

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 08:32 am
Dear Pistoff,
Please reply me.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 09:19 am
Re: The BAD Guys.
pistoff wrote:
If only the Iraqis would accept domintation,subjegation and rape of their country no one would get hurt. Why can't these people understand that simple logic?

You got this one right completely, Pistoff.
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 02:52 pm
pistoff wrote:

They did under Saddam, now the vast majority of Iraqi want freedom, despite all the hardships.
The people doing the attacking now, are the ones who want it to go back to the raping and brutal domination.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 03:17 pm
CerealKiller wrote:
pistoff wrote:

They did under Saddam, now the vast majority of Iraqi want freedom, despite all the hardships.
The people doing the attacking now, are the ones who want it to go back to the raping and brutal domination.

How the hell do you know all this stuff -- or are you just shooting off your mouth?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 03:31 pm
I just got back from Iraq on a fact finding mission. I spoke with every single Iraqi that still lived in Iraq. Of them, 85.3% are glad to be rid of Saddam and think that the US is great and that Bush is indeed a great savior. 10.2% think that Saddam wasn't so bad, but they really didn't care either way. They thought the US was ok, but really didn't care. 4.3% enjoyed the Saddam regime and are already longing for "the good old days". .2% are extremely pissed off that they don't get good cable reception and complained about the fact they couldn't get Al-Jazeera to keep up on what the great Satan was up to. They hadn't actually heard about the war yet. They were surprised to find out about it.

I relayed this information to CerealKiller.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 03:39 pm
Oh!

Okay then!
0 Replies

steissd

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 04:48 pm
pistoff wrote:
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 05:00 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
CerealKiller wrote:
pistoff wrote:

How the hell do you know all this stuff -- or are you just shooting off your mouth?

Uhhh -- mass graves ring a bell ? All the Iraqis I know hate Saddam. In fact several of them were forced to leave the country by his regime.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_779970.html?menu
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 05:03 pm
A teenage girl waved at our troops... she was hanged within the hour
By Ian Kirby, Political Editor

A SMILING teenage girl who waved at patrolling British soldiers and accepted a big-hearted squaddie's gift of chocolate was HANGED by agents of Saddam.

The butchers of the dictator's corrupt Ba'ath party had spied on the Muslim youngster from an alleyway in Az Zubayr near Basra.

Battle-hardened troops of the 1st Batallion, The Royal Irish Regiment choked back tears when they later saw her limp beaten body swaying from a lamp-post in the ramshackle south Iraq town held by Allies.

And yesterday their grim-faced commander, Lt Colonel Tim Collins chewed on a cigar and confirmed:

"A teenage girl who waved at my troops was hanged within the hour.

"These daily outrages have made us more determined than ever to crush Saddam's evil regime. There's still much fear among the people we're meeting.

"Our mission is to assuage it, to fill the power vacuum left by the decapitation of the Ba'ath Party.

You have to understand that nobody under the age of 45 has ever known life without it. They have no concept or inkling of freedom—and that's a heavy weight on our shoulders.

" We came into this area hard and at no little risk. We've had great success in cutting off the Ba'ath Party here.

" Its chief who was Lord God On High in these parts is currently considering his options in a Prisoner of War cage.

" I'd reserved judgment on him—and then I found the knuckleduster in his drawer.

" One of the few good things I can say about the party is that they keep meticulous records.

" We established all the names of local members. We knew they were threatening people co-operating with us, so we paid some of them a visit overnight.

" It's not straightforward but it works. One man found a shot through his kitchen floor helped him remember where his weapon was hidden."

Belfast-born Lt Col Collins (pictured above) wears trendy Ray-Ban sunglasses and a kukri—the blade he is entitled to carry as a Gurkha commander. His troops are distributing food and medical supplies and restoring water and power while Ba'ath thugs terrorise the population.

The soldiers have seen the mass graves Saddam's henchmen dug for their countrymen murdered for co-operating with US troops during the last Gulf War in 1991.

This time round, in an unspeakable act of barbarism, children had their throats slit.

And yesterday families fleeing Basra were fired on by Iraqi troops. Compassionate US marines picked up children and took them to safety.

Royal Irish Regiment soldiers foiled a plot by the Ba'ath monsters to assassinate one of their comrades as ‘reprisal' for their liberation of the town.

Lt Col Collins, who gave a rousing speech to his men at the start of the war, stormed: "There will be no murders on my watch. We came into this area with excellent intelligence and have since made first-class local contacts. At the risk of their lives local people offered information to my patrols and it was spot-on. It saved the life of one of my men."

Lt Col Collins based himself in the Ba'ath party HQ as a psychological move.

On the front door, one of his men has defiantly scrawled: "Welcome to Free Iraq."
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 05:09 pm
CerealKiller wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
CerealKiller wrote:
pistoff wrote:

Uhhh -- mass graves ring a bell ? All the Iraqis I know hate Saddam. In fact several of them were forced to leave the country by his regime.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_779970.html?menu

ALL THE IRAQI'S YOU KNOW????!!!!!!

And from that you are making generalization like you are????

You shoulda stuck with McG's offering.

It made a hell of a lot more sense than what you are saying.
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 05:24 pm
Polls also show over 70% of Iraqis think that freedom is worth the problems that are happening now. So the subjegation,domination, and rape of their country comment was totally without any merit at all.

Here's a link: http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110003991
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 05:46 pm
CerealKiller wrote:
Polls also show over 70% of Iraqis think that freedom is worth the problems that are happening now. So the subjegation,domination, and rape of their country comment was totally without any merit at all.

Did you know that 87.6% of all statistics are made up right on the spot.
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 06:12 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
CerealKiller wrote:

Did you know that 87.6% of all statistics are made up right on the spot.

Really?
All I know is that if anyone does polls like they are done on these boards you are gonna have 90% of people saying they would bang the Easter Bunny in the ass if given half the chance.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 08:05 pm
Don't include me, please.
I am not into having sex with any animals except human ones, K? Hmmm...but that Tooth Fairy....

Imperialism. Look up that word. The cycle o violence just keeps spinnin' don't it?
0 Replies

Centroles

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 08:48 pm
come on pistoff, iraqis in general are happy with saddam gone, atleast according to almost all the polls conducted there. the world is clearly better off with saddam gone. the us finally did something good for someone else, a trend i would like to see continue wherever ruthless dictators spring up.

of course, it didn't hurt that we got a hefty amount of oil out of it. the fact is, we're probably better off because of the war too.

so everyone's better off now, what exactly is the problem? you may not agree with the reasons bush gave, but the world IS a better place now.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 09:10 pm
Just a wee bit of logic would be nice.
Saddam aint gone. Now wasn't that easy?

Maybe "your' world is a nicer place. Did ya get a big tax cut?
0 Replies