Wilson's New Focus: Kerry

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 12:32 pm
Wilson's New Focus: Kerry
The ambassador has a new portfolio.

Former ambassador Joseph C. Wilson IV, whose wife's identity as a CIA operative was leaked by the Bush administration, has become a rainmaker for Democratic presidential candidate John F. Kerry. "The Bush White House tried to intimidate me and to discourage others from exposing the lies they told to justify the war," he wrote in an e-mail sent last week by Kerry's campaign.

Wilson, who last summer challenged some claims the administration used to justify the Iraq war, continues: "Some people have said I was courageous to speak truth to the power of the Bush White House. But let me tell you, what I have done doesn't hold a candle to the courage that John Kerry showed as a young man and throughout his political career."

As was the case when discussing uranium in Niger, Wilson was not shy: "Your donation will help. Please pledge now. You can CLICK HERE to make a pledge."

If only finding the leaker were as easy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 474 • Replies: 1
No top replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2003 10:48 am
bm
bm
0 Replies