Does earths gravity cause time?

dalehileman

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 01:27 pm
@JLNobody,
Quote:
not just a property of the earth.
Yes of course

However gravity as well as the various relativistic effects still posses a sort of veil of intuitional mystery. I've recently started thinking of gravity as a local phenom where matter "pushes aside" space

It's also interesting to entertain the idea, though never to my knowledge confirmed, of the gravity wave caused by an object moved from one location to another, then traveling outward at the speed of light
nothingtodo

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 01:39 pm
@dalehileman,
I have held that kind of view for some time also, though recently a new theory came to light.

That the matter and indeed all other non measurable particulate and non definable (IE: sub atomic) wave/flow, EM field backplate of reality has a charge of say x, whereby such charge is polarised or partially to major reality (above zero point).

I suppose that's the totality of all truth known, within the zero point field.
Why mass acummulates gravity and why all meets all else, if not interfered with by alternate forces such as centrifuge.

Gravity travelling outward should exceed the speed of light, it is a state of flux as relative to time. Though clearly (well to my mind) it is merely an illusion of gravity to gravity field translation.
nothingtodo

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 01:56 pm
@imans,
Imans is yet again correct.
Time is indeed, to all materials the progression of will, be it motion to will from external or internal drive to motion... Even then, also the flowing of that which seeks or knows no will, though contains direction.

To reach the end he put forward, is an inevitability, for more than 90% of all known motioned reality.. It is indeed a flow, it is indeed right and it is indeed source reaching.
However
Freedom is life, superiority is negatable, in fact irrellevant.
I wish you would get up dude (%+/- ~error level @ this line).

^
It is even difficult for me to know that past which was the drive through the purity of innocence, which is universal clarity showing the light.
Or to put it in terms polar.
It is more difficult since innocence of light has been stripped from my core.
nothingtodo

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 02:15 pm
@nothingtodo,
That was only to imans, external views will vary across other incorrect answers.
0 Replies

imans

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 02:31 pm
@nothingtodo,
i wish u to get down, freedom has nothing to do with life obviously

life is the confusion with else for positive stable existence realities which is then clearly the opposite to freedom when freedom by definition is first by recognizin else existence

and as usual u keep ramblin words for urself that mean nothing and never matter as about nothing existing

wat innocence and light, only bc there is me that seem to b right normal, light is suddenly existing or even innocence of the past ??? who is else representin that but me, just one human being wat crap head hypocrisy by killing the obvious

truth is superiority wether u dislike it doesnt change any damn thin about it

so since truth is superiority then futur is the light that is present always since it is true
that is why too objective existence is the exclusive sense of all and any right, bc what is objective is forced to futur terms so would become necessarily positive

inn o cence is never me while it exists as the exclusive present rights, so prepare urself to die for what innocents only would b
dalehileman

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 03:40 pm
@nothingtodo,
Quote:
Imans is yet again correct.
For the Typical Blockhead (me) Tod, if feasible you might paraphrase what Imans has said, using more conventional language

Quote:
Time is indeed, to all materials the progression of will, be it motion to will from external or internal drive to motion...
This too seems to leave loose ends. If you are emphasizing the subject aspects of time flow you must nevertheless admit certain objective aspects, such as involved for instance in relativity

Quote:
Even then, also the flowing of that which seeks or knows no will, though contains direction.
Yes it does seem to flow only one way doesn't it. Still I feel an OP coming on……...

Quote:
…...the end…...an inevitability,…...all known motioned reality……... a flow, it …….right and……..source reaching.
Afre you interpreting Imans to suggest a kind circular flow but if so what's wrong with the idea of endlessness

Quote:
However Freedom is life,
Presume freewill

Quote:
superiority is negatable…...irrellevant.
by lack of objectivity I suppose

Quote:
I wish you would get up dude…....
Who praytell

Quote:
…...difficult for me to know…….drive through the purity…...universal clarity ……..Or to put it in terms polar……. since innocence of light has been stripped from my core.
I'm sure very profound and well put but how does it relate to the OP if at all
dalehileman

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 03:56 pm
@nothingtodo,
Quote:
I have held that kind of view for some time also, though recently a new theory came to light.
Did you mean Tod my intuitional view of gravity

Quote:
That the matter…...and non definable…...wave/flow, EM field…….a charge of say x,……...polarised or partially…….(above zero point).
Forgiver but might there not have been a typo or two making it difficult to find subject, predicate, object, etc

Quote:
I suppose that's the totality of all truth known,
hope someone else, given a limited mentality such as my own, could clarify

within the zero point field.
Why mass acummulates gravity and why all meets all else, if not interfered with by alternate forces such as centrifuge.

Quote:
Gravity travelling outward should exceed the speed of light,
Very hard to interpret, understand, accept

Quote:
it is a state of flux as relative to time.
If you mean a grav "wavefront," well that's true of any wavefront is it not

Quote:
Though clearly (well to my mind) it is merely an illusion of gravity to gravity field translation.
Again request input of someone much smarter than the commonplace interloper (me)
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 04:24 pm
@imans,
I concur, though you gave you free will to your God, complaints at me are irrelevant.
nothingtodo

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 04:44 pm
@dalehileman,
I cannot answer all your questions, since many pertain to language only and singular thoughts which clarify the issue must be grasped personally, to fill your head with vaster and vaster language based explanation would do the same it would do to me, merely leave you with a long list of factors which do not intertwine. Perhaps not, but that is the nature of this, here on these boards, to see as I do is now possible, free will removal belongs to God here, not me.

I will answer a couple of these.
This too seems to leave loose ends. If you are emphasizing the subject aspects of time flow you must nevertheless admit certain objective aspects, such as involved for instance in relativity
There are no loose ends when dealing with the isolated constructs of will alone as an almost formless material parasite/lifeform, regards matter or subatomic base particle of interest to revolving or phasing will as energy inherent to awareness.
Re: revolutions and endlessness.
Nothing is wrong with endlessness, it has been resolved, your system of thought is alternate to incurred original meaning. As implied by Imans and myself in the directionality of conversation. Not that you are wrong, merely seperated for, I presume, purposes of energy comprehension of energy itself.

…...difficult for me to know…….drive through the purity…...universal clarity ……..Or to put it in terms polar……. since innocence of light has been stripped from my core.
I'm sure very profound and well put but how does it relate to the OP if at all

It relates in terms of phasic shift of extremes within man... Imans is different to me, yet I see what he means entirely and why he says what he says, he has hopes that age kills, that, his state of being will never change, yet upon presentation of the wrath potential of God external if imans was in a void, his failure would be lack of collective direction due primarily to a hatred of the universes changes which include him and myself not.
If age can be construed as experience of aspects of force directly upon the mind itself over time. Remember they did this kind of thing to Charles Manson in his cell, it is reserved for those who decimate... To you a punishment, yet they seek subjects.
This is in no-way suggesting the universe favors one or the other, in such events both may very well meet thier end as an irrelevance.
nothingtodo

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 05:07 pm
@nothingtodo,
Sorry I put it quite like that, I hope you see why we argue.

Many will not, though those who read the work on the torture will. The work seperate from my conclusions.
And said in gentle tone, "no, I care not that you hide from the world your crimes upon man, only that I have no fist except wrath to destroy you with".
0 Replies

imans

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 03:31 am
@nothingtodo,
nothingtodo wrote:

I concur, though you gave you free will to your God, complaints at me are irrelevant.

u keep exhibitin how u cant even have a right to pretend smthg to say, ur end is clearly showin u will never belong to what exist

on the contrary it is obvious that i invent myself bc i mean my freedom even from truth, but bases and facts and realities and truths exist too as else in same dimension of existence fact
while on the contrary the more one is aware about it in realizin it the more it is subjectively meanin his freedom from and objectively gettin it clearly, being else constantly

truth is superiority so any must b superior to b but when truth is superiority then being superior is not by comparaison to anyone else on the contrary it is by considerin anything else superior too while clearly being superior else too
but when superiority is the truth then any must b different which is the definition kind of free, just different but right in being real with else and respectin always what is relatively true so superior objectively existing and considering positively else rights being free too

the main trait of inferiority u belong to, is what u cant picture existence but as smthg u get, so free will to u is exclusively smthg u might do
while free will in all ways, is the independancy of everything existing
so logically free will is more what u cant see existing

which is the sense of existence and freedom rights, what to do for ur kind never b close to our kind, darin constantly mentionnin seein else freedom and conscious activity on their own individual objective existing and realities stand

pathetic obssession to hate rights, u dont know where it comes from
i tell u why u r like that, bc truth hate lies seein in lies opposition to values rights while existence is only for rights and from and to
and while existence is the only and exclusive sense of any and all

for sure it doesnt matter how, it is obvious that truth mean to isolate lies without it
u like confusions as one enjoy it, u gonna get there there is no mayb

nothingtodo

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 09:48 am
@imans,
u keep exhibitin how u cant even have a right to pretend smthg to say, ur end is clearly showin u will never belong to what exist

And yes, I will never belong to what exists as mankind sees it.. I do not want to go into it.

Then admit such (the later bit).

It is not obvious to those who seek to level slightly the pained and tortured, you find it amusing, it is not amusing to suggest that those who are left hating the species and still have retaliatory emotion get offered a chance or two by people like myself to hear a viewpoint which might help.

And in your tone with more suitable words to myself.

Urghh, u bitch n u winge bout all the posssible traits of the dependent on seeking powers, they is never me, u whine dude, u is whinin all day, freedom is not life to you, what hope you got when u get thrown in da oven biatch?

You gonna float away on wings of zero freedom like a kimikazzeoh newborn spawn of lighter dark?

I must know I will exist as myself and have another chance to at least think and leave this hellhole of a planet.
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 10:12 am
@imans,
I dont know wut u is goin thru man, no-one does, u got the base ideas at real truth. U is right, I was that in sort of wayz, but not going to jus die wiv it u no?
Thers nothing then thers something, something is not nothing to you.. whats ur somthing man?

All i got is science, thats it, or computer games.

Now I got the enrgy burn factors lockdown, its a biatch.
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 10:40 am
@imans,
They took way my Buddhism dude, thats all I really felt I should have kept... You almost strike me as a struggling buddhist sometimes..

wats it 2 u ? u climb in steal religion, then say shut up about evryfin else, fuks u!
Like they fuks me.... aint it? wasnt it for time of life that you scratch ur ass whilst no man notice except 'wahh!.. is all a problem'

So is science or is youthful child answer?
Minds business or minds me.

Anyway..
I am the arrow which hit the omega, the tweeter to a sub who might merely be a begger and I am the voice of the ignored who is just.
nothingtodo

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 10:57 am
@nothingtodo,
Someone once said to me..
"How can you ever trust someone who bites the hand that feeds them?"
I ask back..

"How can you trust someone who pokes out your eyes with soldiers for having eyes at all?"

And the point is, does the gravity of this cause time to be different? its a psychological study in correlation.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 12:35 pm
@nothingtodo,
Quote:
constructs of will alone as an almost formless material parasite/lifeform
Thank you, Nothing, for your response (pun unintended) but you and Imam being evidently far more intelligent than the Everyday Simpleton (me) you might enlist an interpreter to reduce your "vaster and vaster language" to a form more comprehensible to us laymen

Are you asserting "will" as (a) a purely abstract concept or (b ) as a human quality granted by God

Quote:
It relates in terms of phasic shift of extremes within man...
Do you mean, whether gravity causes time

Quote:
Imans is different to me, yet I see what he means entirely
I for one do find that most remarkable

Incidentally you two fellas might if feasible, without revealing anything crucial, reveal something about yourselves: age, sex, nationality, ed., motives, work, family, etc
nothingtodo

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 08:05 pm
@dalehileman,
I am done, it was nothing to do with being any smarter... That can be construed as an outright misread anyway.

The long and the short of it is, anything I reveal about me is disbelieved, anything, I have been stripped down and rebuilt.

I have no issue with you, you are clearly capable of holding vast amounts of data, your questions are answerable entirely by yourself.

I am working on a document unrelated to the scrawls related to this kind of treatment, it might take some months or years... It is something else entirely and really important I do it.
nothingtodo

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 08:10 pm
@nothingtodo,
Nothingtodo cares not that the world winces and steals words so they are missing from these pages.. Much like the Manson.
It was because I resembled your sons, you ignorant people, and I see why.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 08:18 pm
@Justin,
Alan McDougall wrote:
Quote:
OK then tell me what is the speed of light relative to?
I jhad always understood it's not relative but absolute

Quote:
…..It does not travel it reflects itself creating an illusion of travel…..is omnipresent.
I had always understood its wavefront travels at speed c. Just you'll have to elaborate perhaps using more conventional language for the benefit of our Average Clod (me)
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 08:32 pm
@nothingtodo,
Quote:
I am working on a document…….might take some months or years...
Curious what sort of document, in what language, and how you intend to field it

Forgive me Tod but as an erstwhile writer myself I get the impression that you (and Imans) are ESL; much of your sentence construction I for one find very confusing