Star trek: Insurrection

William

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 11:16 am
I believe inspiration can come from those who don't know they are being divinely inspired. Such as the movie "INSURRECTION", the third in a series featuring the "Star Trek: The New Generation" ensemble. Hidden in it's theatrics and plot, I find a truth if one reads between the lines and does a little substitution.Hereis the plot summary as noted by Wiki. If you have not had the opportunity to see the movie, I don't think you will be disappointed even if you do not apply the scrutiny I do. To me it is so refreshing to observe like minds and what they depict as to what is their understanding especially when it coincides with mine, Ha. For those who have seen the movie and would like to discuss it's "truthful" intent as it relates to the life we live, I would love to participate in that discourse. Smile

William
Just in case the above link doesn't work, here is the link:Star Trek: Insurrection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,068 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PatrickM

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 09:58 pm
@William,
insurrection sucked. first contact is the only good star trek movie.
William

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 10:46 pm
@PatrickM,
PatrickM wrote:
insurrection sucked. first contact is the only good star trek movie.

Thank you for your articulate use of the English language in your ever so courteous response.

William
0 Replies