Doobah47

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 09:31 am
@Aedes,
Well from my experience the numbing effect of cocaine leaves the user with obstacles to any kind of violent action (too spaced out to do anything); so if the user is not sufficiently 'numb' then their ability to make violent actions is not hindered, yet if they are extremely high (say 5 grams) then they become far more docile.
Didymos Thomas

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 01:48 pm
@Doobah47,
Quote:
Well from my experience the numbing effect of cocaine leaves the user with obstacles to any kind of violent action (too spaced out to do anything); so if the user is not sufficiently 'numb' then their ability to make violent actions is not hindered, yet if they are extremely high (say 5 grams) then they become far more docile.

Jesus Christ dude, 5 grams will kill you.

I can only speak from my experience, so I'll rely on Aedes' medical knowledge. Drugs affect different people in different ways. So might tend towards violence, others towards passiveness when they are high, but it seems to me this is not the primary mover of violence in a cocaine user. From what I can tell withdrawal and the result of a general decay of a sense of morals in the frequent user are most to blame when talking about cocaine related violence.
0 Replies

Ruthless Logic

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 03:36 pm
@de budding,
de_budding wrote:
Well even if you did apologies on those grounds it would be a lousy apology. Reminds me of the bully who apologizes when he realizes his victim has a 24 y.o brother with a car and real muscles. :p
[/COLOR]

And then there is the consummate cowardly soul whose only influence is standing on the sidelines describing the unfolding event with pre-teen analogies.
0 Replies

Ruthless Logic

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 03:40 pm
@Aedes,
Quote:
Phenytoin is a commonly prescribed anticonvulsant used to treat most types of ... of distal phalanges, impaired growth, and congenital heart defects.
While the above statement can certainly be accused of being incomplete (due to time constraint) when view in isolation, it stills is wholly accurate with additional detailing. In your haste to prove me wrong with regards to the viability of a prescribed drug as a current first-choice option among clinicians, you made careless false claims (such as, phenytoin is NOT a cardiac drug) that revealed an undisciplined approach to your personal considerations. Additionally, any individual who indulges in providing a link detailing how they engaged in efforts to save another fellow human being must suffer from manic narcissism, along with being under the influence of a 6000 mg dose of insecurity. Lastly, you have a history of advocating the closure of threads when the contained words obviously causes you Cognitive Dissonance.
Aedes

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 03:59 pm
@Ruthless Logic,
[quote]Additionally, any individual who indulges in providing a link detailing how they engaged in efforts to save another fellow human being must suffer from manic narcissism, along with being under the influence of a 6000 mg dose of insecurity. Lastly, you have a history of advocating the closure of threads when the contained words obviously causes you Cognitive Dissonance.[/quote]

And with this you get the last word. Thanks for your participation.
0 Replies