All Fear Is The Fear Of Death

imans

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 04:30 pm
@imans,
and ur insolence in all ways prove how my fears never affect u and then how any allegation about me from u is a lie totally invented for free abuse of smthg defined nonexisting
0 Replies

Looking4Truth

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2013 10:44 pm
@imans,
What you call truth (facts of this reality), I call false. Satin, the voice of reason, was created by Lucifer, the light berrer, the ruler of the air, the one who asked God for this world. Little did Lucifer know, this reality [the light (illusion) that we know], is temporary. The light berrer filters (transforms/turns) truth. God spoke truth and Lucifer transformed our reality. What we see is a false light. Truth has yet to be revealed. We haven't been born yet. We still lye in the womb of darkness. This will come to pass. Once his children have passed thru the light at the end of the tunnel, we will then see truth. We will be born into everlasting life. This false light (reality) parallels God's truth. It got a little twisted.We're not going from birth to death. We will go from death of this reality to birth of truth. This darkness (satin's twisted truth) will come to light (God's truth). In the end, the ones with true eyes and ears, yet still can't see in the dark, will embrace God's wrath. Those who say they see and understand this darkness will fear God's wrath and will be blinded by his light. The moron sits proudly on the pinnacle of stupidity. Your truth that you believe and are proud to know makes the moron Satan's polished turd. Are you proud of this ****? Is this reality your home? Is this world what you love? I am in this world but not of this world. I am in darkness but not of darkness. I am returning to where I came from.
imans

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 02:24 am
@Looking4Truth,
it is amazin the evil u r, ur insolence is infinite, who are u talkin to with such despise, me??/ from what right u tell me that im lucifer and u god, u r freak head of cheapest will, piece of crazy from where did u got these stories and names, so ur god made those religions that everyone follow and surely makin with more sense then u ???

what u say cant b true in anyways, if being in dark as u said is opposite to what u r in truth, then truth is false
and u prove it, how far u r meanin living in a story created that u mean knowin its happy end, even as a story it cant b of any value when it is not improvised live
story value is the fake present almost real

u r out of the worse kind, and this is only what would make ur end
Looking4Truth

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 04:37 pm
@imans,
Did I claim to be God? Did I acuse you of being Lucifer? Do I despise you? Did God create religion? Does any religion make any kind of sense? Am I in truth? Lucifer is the acuser of the brethren. We are all guilty of being deceived. Who deceived us? A viel has been pulled over our eyes. We cannot see truth. Who is at fault? Again, we are only guilty of being deceived. Are we not confused? Those who claim to know truth are more confused than those who cannot see in this abyss. God gave me his story.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 04:40 pm
@Looking4Truth,
The first time I saw Psycho when it first came out - that was real fear. I had to walk out into the lobby for a few minutes because the fear was so overwhelming!

I don't remember ever fearing death.
Looking4Truth

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 08:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Real fear is unknown. We only see the image of fear. We only see the image of all things. All we know is what is given to us from the imagination of the berrer of light. Noetic science is a science consitrated on this image of truth transformed. Truth projected into an image created by who? Is the simplicity of truth covered by complexity? Does understanding of confusion feel greater than the truth? Only if we haven't seen truth. Only if truth hasn't been revealed.
YourNightMare

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 08:10 pm
@Looking4Truth,
Thanks Ryan Wink
Looking4Truth

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 08:18 pm
@YourNightMare,
Ryan? Who's Ryan? This is VID's son. My name's Eric
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 08:19 pm
@Looking4Truth,
I'm not so sure about that! The GOP uses fear in their message to the masses, and a good percentage of people believe in the threats facing us - whether true or not.

Do you fear the increasing national debt, and that it must be reduced at any cost? Why?
Looking4Truth

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 08:37 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Fear? Do you know true fear? Have you seen fear? We all have our meaning of fear. What does our interpretation compare to a true fear that has never been experienced? How great can fear be? Just bc you define your own fear as the feeling you feel in your situation does not define true fear that hasn't been expressed. That is one in the same with all things. True love. Do you know love, or do you only know the love that you have experienced? Has truth been, or only the image of truth? What are you sure of? Anything?
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 09:14 pm
@Looking4Truth,
You don't "see" fear, you feel it.
Looking4Truth

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 09:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I used "see" as the meaning "sense". To feel (touch) is another sense. Sorry to confuse you. Replace "see" with "sense". Or " feel" if you prefer.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 09:49 pm
@Looking4Truth,
Yes, one senses fear. It's been shown that soldiers in combat senses fear.
0 Replies

imans

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 10:28 am
@Looking4Truth,
god gave u wat ? his story?/ and u deny considerin urself being god ??/

if a story is to remake then it says what a story is like nothin to existence, then any form of present reality is true in the sense that never caused never meaning any

which again prove that god do not exist while everything is truly there
so any is its own self reality value that force u to respect any which u cant know in anyway

go to hell u and ur creator meanin it creatin everything as nothing, that creator created u only to mess with and noone nor anything else
Looking4Truth

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 11:25 am
@imans,
History is his story. We are all given.our temporary experience of history. We are the product of our own perspectives. How can I be God when in reality? This creation was temporary but necessary. The creation of distance, matter, movement that makes time present, and then consciousness of reality came from that which was, is, and will be (eternity) which is separate from reality. Eternity created a temporary reality to transform eternity to infinity. We cannot fathom either eternity, infinity, nor truth.
JLNobody

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 12:38 pm
@Looking4Truth,
You say "we cannot fathom either eternity, infinity, nor truth." I agree. But we must keep in mind that we invented these notions and remain ensnared by them.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 01:53 pm
@JLNobody,
The ability of humans to not understand our limits encourages the attraction of religion upon our lives. The fact of the matter is that words like "eternity" cannot be understood by man, because life on earth is too short - even with the 'limitless' number recorded history. What's past is prologue.
0 Replies

imans

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 06:58 pm
@Looking4Truth,
hypocrit, ur means are too cheap stupid, if the story is past then the present is all and if the story is such retarded person then all is always inferior since anyother would b always less
all ur constant means is to take advantage from powerful fake life in pretendin knowin the whole story invented

that is why obviously u mean a human god as a story sold while u clearly show that what u know is that any human is nothing at all
Looking4Truth

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 09:16 pm
@imans,
Nothing at all?! What was created will always be. It cannot be destroyed. Experience will always be. Is the story "past" in eternity which does not know time? After experience, eternity becomes infinity. This reality transforms eternity into infinity. In infinity, experience can be observed beyond any limit. This reality will be our playground perfected with no limit. Chaos (darkness) will be transformed into order (light). Our experience will be our imagination. This reality will be our will. Infinity will be our limit which has no limit. Our flesh will be no more than a part of the creation in outer darkness. We will not be able to fathom outer darkness (reality) once we reach infinity.
Looking4Truth

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 09:21 pm
@JLNobody,
We invented these notion yet remain unsure by them. We will not understand the other side until we reach the other side and do not understand this side.
0 Replies