I don't understand how this car works.

spork

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 03:17 pm
We use GPS time stamps on all instruments
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 06:28 pm
@ThinAirDesigns,
LOL I can not wait to see the full report of this amazing feat of breaking Newton laws.

And still no information posted on the NALSA website how very very strange.
0 Replies

spork

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 11:30 pm
I'll tell you what's very very strange - that you don't seem to care a bit about how silly you look. There was at least a hint of an excuse to take the ridiculous position you take several years ago when I posted this as a brainteaser. Perhaps you've never wandered by a physics class.

But now that we've built working models, demonstrated them in public many times, documented their performance, build procedures and theory, given several talks at respected institutions, built a manned version that goes 3X wind speed, and documented the living snot out of our efforts over the past few days with NALSA, the only possible excuse I can imagine for being so incredibly wrong is the possibility that you're brain-damaged.

You can't wait? Yes you can - and will. And then you'll simply dissappear - or tell us that NALSA can't be trusted either. Stupidity is beginning to lose its entertainment value for me - now that we're down to those that simply can't be helped.
ebrown p

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 11:43 pm
@spork,
Quote:

But now that we've built working models, demonstrated them in public many times, documented their performance, build procedures and theory, given several talks at respected institutions, built a manned version that goes 3X wind speed, and documented the living snot out of our efforts over the past few days with NALSA, the only possible excuse I can imagine for being so incredibly wrong is the possibility that you're brain-damaged.

You can't wait? Yes you can - and will. And then you'll simply dissappear - or tell us that NALSA can't be trusted either. Stupidity is beginning to lose its entertainment value for me - now that we're down to those that simply can't be helped.

After 30 years some people still don't believe that Neil Armstrong walked on the moon.

There are some people who will never be convinced no matter how much evidence or logic you throw at them.
BillRM

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 12:42 am
@ebrown p,
Quote:
There are some people who will never be convinced no matter how much evidence or logic you throw at them.

So far I had seem zero evidence just claims by the very people promoting this amazing car.

Maybe you had somehow and somewhere had seen this proof you are so sure exist but I had not.

However, I would bet that you are just taking their word for it that their claims had been proven.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 12:47 am
@spork,
Quote:
or tell us that NALSA can't be trusted either.

Other then that they are a hobbies land sail group that seem very well thought of I know zero about them either.

That why I am looking forward to reading any reports they generate over this matter.

But you are right I am not going to blindly take the word of NALSA even if I am looking forward to reading their report if any.
0 Replies

spork

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 01:11 am
>> However, I would bet that you are just taking their word for it that their claims had been proven.

No one needs to take our word for it. You can see the videos we've posted. You can follow the basic analysis if you've ever been in the vicinity of a first year physics class. You can build your very own for just a few bucks and try it yourself.

What - none of those are good enough? You need to be told by some specific person or group? Why - just so you can tell us they don't count either? Do your homework. No one's going to do it for you.
BillRM

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 01:11 am
@ebrown p,
As an added note as a teenager the reactionless Dean Drive was being promoted and by a few people I happen to had respected for at the time. They wrote that they had built working models with pictures and the math was beautiful to my eyes.

They claimed to have proven beyond question that this drive did in fact work and the solar system as a result would shortly be open to mankind.

I wanted the Dean Drive to be real with all my heart and soul yet even as a teenager I knew better then to just assume it was in fact a real device and not one of a long string of nonsense that had been sold over the centuries to the population.

Now for some reason you had jump on the bandwagon of this wind car and without any proof that I can see as yet and I also assume you are not a teenager either!

0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 01:15 am
My God, are you people still talking?
0 Replies

spork

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 01:16 am
@BillRM

I'm going to give you some free advice. If you're curious, or even skeptical, about something - ask. If instead you take the approach of calling us clowns, you can go f*ck yourself. We don't really care if you understand or accept this - but we ARE willing to explain it and provide ample evidence to people that are genuinely curious (or skeptical) - not so much for anonymous, insulting, trolls.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 01:24 am
@spork,
Poor spork I had have something in the order of 12 credits hours in physics at the college level with all As as a matter of fact. In fact I love that subject and still do love that subject.

This was a long time ago but still all your postings to date on how this wind car could do it amazing feat had been hand waving in the air so if your wind car does work I would question if you would had a clue of how it would work.

Yes in any case I am not going to take your word or give credit to some Youtube videos either.

You need to come forward with hard proof and a well done report from NALSA would be the beginning of your proof not the end of your needed proof.

0 Replies

spork

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 01:32 am
@BillRM

What is your native language? Perhaps it would be more effective if we tried that rather than you attempting english.
spork

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 01:33 am
@BillRM

>> I had have something in the order of 12 credits hours in physics at the college level

Perhaps it's not too late to get your money back.
BillRM

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 01:45 am
@spork,
Quote:
Perhaps it's not too late to get your money back.

LOL in any case I am once more going to kill this tropic for now and in a month or so come back to see if anyone had given a link to a NALSA report on the testings of your wind car.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 01:53 am
@spork,
Quote:
What is your native language? Perhaps it would be more effective if we tried that rather than you attempting english.

My my if I had an amazing wind car that had just passed it tests and I could shortly released hard proof of it capabilities I would not feel the need to insult anyone who had or is still questioning it.

The hard sell and the hand waving concerning the physics of this wind car is some of the factors that had raised red flags.

Once more I will check back in a month or so and see if there is a link to the testing results.
0 Replies

spork

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 02:00 am
>>" ...I would not feel the need to insult anyone who had or is still questioning it."

You've insulted us from the very start. And you haven't answered my question. What is your native language?

There is no hard sell. We literally have nothing to sell.

Your inability to understand a very straightforward analysis does not suggest that the analysis is hand-waving.

>>"Once more I will check back in a month or so..."

No you won't. This is clearly you taking your exit and hoping it all goes away.
spork

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 02:21 am
@BillRM

Buh-bye!
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 08:11 am
@spork,
Quote:
Your inability to understand a very straightforward analysis does not suggest that the analysis is hand-waving.

Straight forward my big fat rear end. No pressure on a craft can exists from a wind that you are going at the same speed and direction with. No pressure no force no force no acceleration and no increase velocity over the wind.

Simple newtons' equations a=f/m and v=(A*T^2)/2 +V-old and when force is zero A is zero and you go to constant V the wind V at best.

And please do not once more drag in tacking as that does not apply in this case.

So to sum up I am looking forward with great very great interest in the report from the NALSA on your tests runs.

Quote:
No you won't. This is clearly you taking your exit and hoping it all goes away.

And oh yes I will be back to witness Newton being proven wrong.

And why are you guys still trying to sell this so hard if you happen to have some sold proof coming on line in a matter of weeks?

In fact feel free to used this website mail feature to let me know when the NALSA report had been released.

0 Replies

spork

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 08:36 am
Wow - back so soon to demonstrate how little you got for your 12 credits of physics classes!? That month sure did fly by.

Now why would I use the mail feature to invite back an insulting troll that I'd rather not hear from. If you can't follow what I've posted, you won't be able to follow the NALSA report either.

And as long as you're making demands for answers NOW - how about answering my question? What's your native language? It's a fair question.
rosborne979

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 08:48 am
@spork,
Do you know when the official NALSA report will be certified and where it will be posted?
0 Replies