Irony - busty mom complains about busty barbie

Linkat

Reply Thu 27 May, 2010 11:11 am
There has been recent complaints about this new barbie doll. Moms are seen on this video complaining about busty barbie. Now granted this doll does have a plunging neck line.

But look at the video of the first mom isn't her neckline a bit plunging as well? Isn't she showing a bit of cleavage?

Forget the second mom and her sense of style - I'd prefer my daughter to play with busty barbie rather than a doll modeled over either of these moms.
http://www.nbcaugusta.com/news/local/94744134.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 3,946 • Replies: 6
No top replies

mismi

Reply Thu 27 May, 2010 11:17 am
She isn't really that busty. She does have a plunging neckline.

I wonder what she was thinking when she got dressed that morning? "I am going to interview about Barbie and her inappropriate dress, so I'll put on my black shirt that shows the cleavage and my nice skirt. I won't worry about shoes."

I thought the bare feet were pretty funny. I love being bare foot. But I do put my shoes on when I think I am going to get interviewed for a news segment.

Apparently big boob Barbie doesn't bother me a'tall.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 27 May, 2010 11:40 am
Oh for petes sake. It's a PLASTIC DOLL. I don't get why parents get all wiggy over dolls. I played with barbies, saw them naked, in their cute little outfits and heels and mini skirts with their huge boobs and tiny waist and I turned out just fine. Girls don't get their idea of what a woman should be based on a doll. They get it from their mothers, aunts, sisters and other real living adults.

Barbie is unrealistic. We all know that. And when little girls play with her, they don't think, wow, I can't wait to have boobs like that! And if they are thinking that, it's not because of the doll. It's because someone they know has breasts and they can't wait to be grown up.

As I have always said, if you don't like it, don't buy it. Simple as that.
Linkat

Reply Thu 27 May, 2010 11:48 am
@Bella Dea,
Quote:
They get it from their mothers, aunts, sisters and other real living adults.

Yep and if that mom doesn't want her child dressed with a plunging neckline - maybe, just maybe she should take a look at herself. That's the funny part of this - she claims that barbie is going to make her daughter want to dress like a tramp - well honey the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
mismi

Reply Thu 27 May, 2010 12:29 pm
@Linkat,
I didn't think she was dressed like a tramp...but obviously she was not loath to display her own bosom in a low neckline. It is quite ironic.
Linkat

Reply Thu 27 May, 2010 12:58 pm
@mismi,
of course I am exaggrating a bit. But ironic complaining of barbie's low cut dress and then she wears a low cut shirt on TV.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 07:32 am
Some people really have too much time on their hands. If I were in her shoes I would be more concerned about what my daughter might think of the boob exposing interview on TV by her mother.
0 Replies