Afghanistan leads again in heroin production.

pistoff

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2003 03:58 pm
Production of heroin has skyrocketed in Afghanistan since the US invasion. Al Q. is back and the Taliban are re-grouping, as well. War Lords have control of the majority of the country. The real enemy of the US is Al Q yet this Shrub gang shot their wad and the US taxpayers money in Iraq. The Shrub gang was doing biz with the Taliban right up to 911. Going after the Taliban was another screw-up. They should have gone after Al Q. in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. These neo-con thieves are just plain inept. They have H.U.A. Sydrome.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,099 • Replies: 10
No top replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2003 09:14 pm
Do you have even a completely slanted peice to support your outlandish propaganda? Hell, even a Fisk peice? Or is this another Pistoff delusion?
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2003 03:57 pm

By Jerry Seper
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

Afghanistan has re-emerged since the U.S.-led war as the world's leading source country for opium and heroin — rapidly returning to levels of the 1990s, when it produced about 70 percent of the world's illicit opium supply, a U.N. report says.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20030811-100220-8928r.htm

Go to Google.com and type "Afghanistan Heroin"
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2003 04:04 pm
Yep, I've heard this too, on most of the major news networks, including BBC.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2003 04:07 pm
Speaking of which...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/2814861.stm
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2003 04:08 pm
Oh, and check this out...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1590827.stm
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2003 04:20 pm
War on drugs
More Pistoff Propaganda.

The US War on drugs is as big of a joke as the US War against the Axis of Evil. It is schizoid. The US spends millions to crack down on mid-level drug dealers but assists the Big Time Drug Dealers to advance US Imperialism.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2003 07:58 pm
Re: Afghanistan leads again in heroin production.
pistoff wrote:
Production of heroin has skyrocketed in Afghanistan since the US invasion. Al Q. is back and the Taliban are re-grouping, as well. War Lords have control of the majority of the country. The real enemy of the US is Al Q yet this Shrub gang shot their wad and the US taxpayers money in Iraq. The Shrub gang was doing biz with the Taliban right up to 911. Going after the Taliban was another screw-up. They should have gone after Al Q. in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. These neo-con thieves are just plain inept. They have H.U.A. Sydrome.

That's great. Opium and Heroin is up. But what about the rest of the trash you have written here. You continually make things appear to be so much worse than they are as though you have some fear about the US. Like you need to go out of your way to find so much vileness to fulfill your hatred.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2003 08:13 pm
Huh?
Quote:
You continually make things appear to be so much worse than they are as though you have some fear about the US. Like you need to go out of your way to find so much vileness to fulfill your hatred.

Things are better than they seem?

"as though you have some fear about the US."

Yes, I do have some fear about the present Regime in the US. I fear that they are leading the US into a Police State and the Middle Class and Working Class to ruin. Four more years of these Fascist/Capitalist Neo-con thieves will turn America into a Fascist country with two classes, The Upper Class and "Everybody Else".

"Fullfill my hatred" ?

Yeah, I do hate these sociopaths. Damn right, I do!!! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

IronLionZion

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2003 12:24 pm
You mean, the war on terrorism cannot be won by blowing some people up reeeeeal good and replacing their government. Apparently there is some kind of underlying sentiment that gave birth to terrorism in the first place. Incredibly, this sentiment cannot be destroyed with bombs. Nor can you democratize them into peacefull McDonaldism. I..... am..... shocked.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2003 04:15 pm
Focus
Seems to me that this US Regime has ADD. Afghanistan should have been the focus. Wasn't the goal getting rid of Al Q.?

Invading Iraq was pure stupidity. Many with rose colored glasses firmly believe that Iraq will become the shiny new Democracy of the ME.

The following is what I relate to:

"I wake up thinking this country is in the grip of a President who was not elected, who has surrounded himself with thugs in suits who care nothing about human life abroad or here, who care nothing about freedom abroad or here, who care nothing about what happens to the earth, the water, the air. And I wonder what kind of world our children and grandchildren will inherit. More Americans are beginning to feel, like the soldiers in Iraq, that something is terribly wrong, that this is not what we want our country to be." Howard Zihn

Am I Pissed Off? Yeah, freakin' right I am pistoff!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies