Sour and Petulant Romney Decries Liberals

georgeob1

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 12:21 pm
@plainoldme,
You are very free with you own hypocrisy, misanthropy, and rude, unfounded accusations. However, you run like hell when challenged. Perhaps a coward as well....
plainoldme

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 09:36 am
@georgeob1,
I am not rude. I am not a hypocrite.

I made it my mission when I first saw the behavior of right wingers on Abuzz many years ago to turn their behavior back on them.

It is not cowardly to refrain from telling you why I moved. Frankly, you are more than a bit of a creep.
georgeob1

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 02:28 pm
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:

I am not rude. I am not a hypocrite.

I made it my mission when I first saw the behavior of right wingers on Abuzz many years ago to turn their behavior back on them.

It is not cowardly to refrain from telling you why I moved. Frankly, you are more than a bit of a creep.

Truly a remarkable collection of contradictions. You rationalize your current rude and offensive behavior as a deserved repayment in kind to unknown and unnamed participants on another web site long ago. Yet you claim to be neither rude nor hypocritical in doing so.

When you can find no plausible or persuasive response to rational criticism of your rants, you merely degenerate to offensive name-calling. There are words to describe that kind of behavior.

However, the central theme I detect in your posts is the persistent projection of your obvious faults and insecurities onto those who happen to disagree with you.
plainoldme

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 02:29 pm
@georgeob1,
Written while looking in the mirror, perhaps?
georgeob1

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 08:00 pm
@plainoldme,
QED
0 Replies