Justin Bieber Is An Idiot (In Any Language)

djjd62

Reply Mon 10 May, 2010 04:52 pm

one good thing, he didn't let slip he's really a Canadian, America can have him
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,718 • Replies: 17

roger

Reply Mon 10 May, 2010 05:07 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

one good thing, he didn't let slip he's really a Canadian, America can have him

Now I know what it's like to be an Indian. Remember? Any time something turned out to be totally useless, we used to say "Give it back to the Indians".
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 10 May, 2010 05:23 pm
@djjd62,
Clearly you are not a teen/pre-teen girl who also does not know what german is.
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Mon 10 May, 2010 09:06 pm
Banging your head against the wall burns 150 Cal per hour.

A
R
True fact.
farmerman

Reply Mon 10 May, 2010 09:25 pm
@failures art,
Thats cool cause I have no idea what a Justin Beaver is
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 10:10 am
Come on guys. The question was stupid and the host, with an accent no less, twisted it all around and asked only a part of it, "Is German for basketball?"

This kids' outrageous popularity is wacky enough. Piling on is hardly necessary.
Robert Gentel

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 11:11 am
@eoe,
His accent doesn't change the spelling and the host showed the written word to him, which he promptly disavowed.

He's a teen who looks 10, and his intellect isn't helping any.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 06:09 pm
Soooo......do you have german in america ? God help the kid if he has to do a tour in Germany.

Is it the kids fault or his parents or the education system ?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 06:43 pm
come on.
He is just a kid.
Not even out of school yet.
Robert Gentel

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 07:12 pm
@shewolfnm,
Kids can be dumb, no?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 07:47 pm
ohhhhh yes they can Laughing
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 08:28 pm
Cut the boy some slack. I don't think he really understood what was supposed to be a question. "Bieber is German for basketball." That's not a question, it's a statement, and when he said that he liked basketball, if that was the question, it was clear. Things just got twisted around.
Robert Gentel

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 08:57 pm
@eoe,
eoe wrote:
Cut the boy some slack.

Why? He's dumb as rocks and an annoying, vapid part of pop culture. Can't we make fun of him just a little tiny bit? He's not even paying attention and as guys we don't have a crush on him.

Quote:
I don't think he really understood what was supposed to be a question. "Bieber is German for basketball." That's not a question, it's a statement....

It was a "true or false" question, as indicated by the host saying "true or false?" immediately after the statement.

Quote:
...and when he said that he liked basketball, if that was the question, it was clear. Things just got twisted around.

He claims he thought the host said "jewman" (and yes he does know what "German" is) but the host said "it must be the kiwi accent" and then showed it to him and he still said we don't use that word in America.

Confusion or not, kid or not, it was pretty damn daft.
eoe

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 09:44 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 10:47 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Quote:
He's dumb as rocks and an annoying, vapid part of pop culture.
You are jealous of the money he's making by getting the attention of all those virgins too, hey ?
Robert Gentel

Reply Thu 13 May, 2010 05:17 pm
@Ionus,
I have no idea how much money he's making, or how many "virgins" he's pulling all I know about him comes from a couple of douchebag things he said that make the news and the douchebag fans he has (who were making death threats on twitter when another celebrity joked about being his girlfriend).
Ionus

Reply Thu 13 May, 2010 05:31 pm
@Robert Gentel,
I can only think of one reason to get agitated over one dumb kid....jealousy. Now if you were to say how he is really a reflection of a failed education system, or how careers interfere with education even for graduates, then you would be onto something. In the meantime douchebag is a little hard for a description of a lack of knowledge. I am sure there are some areas you are a douchebag in....no ?
Robert Gentel

Reply Thu 13 May, 2010 07:33 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
I can only think of one reason to get agitated over one dumb kid....jealousy.

Oh, I'm sure if you tried harder you could think of more than one reason to get annoyed (hell, even his hair is annoyingly wig-like, annoyance is in the eye of the beholder I guess). But really now, he doesn't "agitate" me much, I've just found him very annoying in the 3 recent stories of his that came to my attention. I've now spent more time on this thread talking about him than I have the rest of my life (and hopefully more than I will the rest of it).

Quote:
In the meantime douchebag is a little hard for a description of a lack of knowledge.

I called him a douchebag for two other things, not for this one. For example saying that Miley Cyrus (another bit of pop trash that I know as little as I can about) is "not his type" when he was photographed with her and asked about a romantic connection which struck me as a douche thing to say.

Quote:
I am sure there are some areas you are a douchebag in....no ?

Indubitably, I am impatient, curt, arrogant and stupid. But you'd probably have to ask others for better examples. If I thought I was a douchebag I'd try to stop being a douchebag, so my douchebaggery is probably going to be things I don't see in myself as much as other do.
0 Replies