ci is back only for a few days

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 08:25 am
@panzade,
We're now in Kalambaka, that place where they have those monasteries on top of the rocks. Our room has an excellent view of the rocks, and we'll be visiting one tomorrow. Today was a full day of travel from Athens.
Bye for now.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 08:15 am
we visited delphi today; the place of the oracle where people from all over the known world came to seek advise. interesting place built on the hills.

met a couple of houston when i went to a somewhat vacant restaurant looking over this beautiful country where i had grilled shrimp - four big ones with local beer. it was delicious.

we stay tonight in delphi, and head towards athens tomorrow for a half day of touring before we hop on our plane for home. some in our group will be going on the extension to cypress.

it's been a great journey, visiting many of the great sites in turkey and greece.

please come and visit my travelogue on travelpod.com after july 15th.
look for me as c.i.222.

t.
McTag

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 09:13 am
@cicerone imposter,

I'll be there. I'm not square.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 08:03 pm
@McTag,
Hi McT, I believe I'll be on a2k more regular now; I've changed my router, and it seems to be working after 5-6 hours of frustration trying to log on the internet. The AT&T tech helped me with the new router, so I should be able to link onto any site on the www.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 08:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
That's good news, CI..
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 02:37 pm
@ossobuco,
Hi osso, How have you been? Always think about you when I think about ossobuco - which I'll be engorging in January on a cruise down to Belize. LOL
0 Replies