George Bush and the latest oil spill

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 03:43 pm
I just heard that George Bush and Dick Cheney conspired with E. Howard Hunt, Jr. and G. Gordon Liddy to use Blackwater operatives to set explosives at the base of the BP oil platform causing it to explode and sink releasing a potential disaster greater than Exxon Valdez and Hurricane Katrina. The suspected motivation was to embarrass Obama and to spur a move to nominate Laura Bush for the Republican Presidential Nomination. That's what I heard.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 10 • Views: 1,767 • Replies: 9

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 03:48 pm
And that's the truth. Bush dynasty forever.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 04:24 pm
Well that's an interesting stratergery.
farmerman

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 04:33 pm
@boomerang,
I take it that you and waterboy are having another big dick contest.
boomerang

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 04:35 pm
@farmerman,
No contest. My dick is way bigger.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 04:39 pm
@dyslexia,
Given that the Bush family is in bed with the big old companies and this leak is not good for the oil companies I do not think so. Laughing
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 06:26 pm
@dyslexia,
How can you say such a thing!?!?!?!

We all know that it was done by the Gore family so they could prove how dangerous oil was and how it was responsible for global warming.

They hoped to show that oil was evil and that only they know how to clean it up (thru companies they own so they would make a fortune) and so that they could get all the oil shut off and we could never use it again.

(except for them and their cronies)
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 06:34 pm
I am hearing, from very reliable sources, that some folks , liberals, from the solar/wind energy group sailed out to the rig in little boats and blew it up.
dlowan

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 06:35 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

I just heard that George Bush and Dick Cheney conspired with E. Howard Hunt, Jr. and G. Gordon Liddy to use Blackwater operatives to set explosives at the base of the BP oil platform causing it to explode and sink releasing a potential disaster greater than Exxon Valdez and Hurricane Katrina. The suspected motivation was to embarrass Obama and to spur a move to nominate Laura Bush for the Republican Presidential Nomination. That's what I heard.

Those bastards!
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 08:25 pm
@realjohnboy,
That's what I thought as soon as I heard about the explosion.
0 Replies