So Lucky It's Almost TOO Lucky

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2003 07:54 am
Bush vowed never to touch the surplus or social security unless there was a war....and BINGO!!!!!! He hit the trifecta on 9/11....HIS words.

Arnold won't raise taxes unless of course there was a natural disaster of some kind and BINGO!!!!!!!! Part of the state burns up.

Far be it from me to suggest that The real life Sopranos are running the country but..............it sure seems like every time Bush or part of the Bush cartel needs a convenient disaster it happens.........

They're just lucky is all I'm saying.......and the shame is that they seem to consider the aforementioned incidents to be strokes of luck.......some of us consider them people and property.......

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-cap30oct30,1,7006463.column?coll=la-home-headlines
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 580 • Replies: 1
No top replies

colorbook

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2003 08:48 am
It makes you kind of wonder....if politicians plan ahead to make this happen on purpose...it seems it is reminiscent to the Wag The Dog theory.
0 Replies