Quit Crying You Pussies

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2003 07:34 am
Man, if this were an unflattering tv special about Bill and Hillary and the DNC started demanding to review it and tried to suppress it the right wing would have a field day, talking about how the media had a right to portray anyone anyway they wanted, it was just a television show, it was probably all true anyway, Democrats are trying to control the media, bla bla bla puke ad nauseum, but when it's "Ronald off the Cross" it's a whole different ball game.

These RNC people remind me of the ass kissing Safety Patrol geeks from elementary school that ran to the principal every time something happened they didn't like to snitch and whine.

Grow up you pussies. Surely you must have confidence that your modern day savior Ronnies image will remain untarnished no matter who says what, because you certainly seem to worship Ronnie in the same manner as Christ is worshipped.

If you don't think Reagans image can withstand one little tv special, maybe you should reevaluate your hero, or at the very least stop whining, it's unseemly. Rolling Eyes

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/10/31/reagans/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 574 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PDiddie

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2003 07:41 am
I thought of starting a new thread with the following, but you make the point already; I'll just reinforce it with some not-so-far-off-the-mark satire, in that obnoxious timberlandko-style of posting news that really isn't:

Quote:
Simi Valley Residents Detect Gigantic Clinton Penis in Forest Fire Smoke Cloud
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2003 07:43 am
Personally, I would think that the entire episode is a tempest in a teapot, except for one thing. James Brolin. For those of you who don't know, Brolin is the husband of Barbra Streisand, one of the more vocal of the Hollywood left wingers. Have not seen the show (obviously), but would expect that Streisand and hubby would never want to be part of a project that would show a Republican icon in a positive light.

I don't think though, that the RNC should have the right to review it. If they want to counter some issues afterwards, well ok, but this IS still a democracy.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2003 07:46 am
They're working on that last little annoying roadblock Phoenix.
0 Replies