WHAT ALL CAN AN I-PAD DO?

BillRM

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2010 04:58 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
Did anyone mention it doesn't multitask

My god if true what an overprice toy.

Here I am writing this on a netbook of the same weight and half it cost with a real keyboard that can and is multitasking with a 160g hard drive.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2010 05:01 pm
@tsarstepan,
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41296440
http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.134430919.jpg

Quote:
iMaxi - The original Apple iPad Case/Cover with Protective Wings - White/White Swiggle

Description

Introducing Hip Handmaids’ exclusive iMaxi"the only Apple iPad case made with protective wings!

With its durable vinyl outer layer and plush, quilted-cotton sleeve, the iMaxi helps keep your iPad clean and dry. Plus, the iMaxi's Velcro-latched, advanced wing design wraps snugly around your device, so your iPad always stays where it should. Best of all, it shields it from all those unsightly and embarrassing data leaks that would make any motherboard worry!

Please view other listings for different colors and styles!

Each handmade iMaxi can be easily customized to fit your active lifestyle. If you don’t see a color you like, just ask!

It's the perfect one-of-a-kind embarrassing gift for the Apple geek in your life! Don’t be caught letting your iPad show!

PRE-ORDER YOUR iMaxi CASE TODAY!

-----------------------------------------------
SPECS
Size (open): 22.5 x 26.5 inches
Interior Sleeve: 10 inch opening
Weight: Light as a feather
-----------------------------------------------
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2010 05:03 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
Did anyone mention it doesn't multitask

My god if true what an overprice toy.

Here I am writing this on a netbook of the same weight and half it cost with a real keyboard that can and is multitasking with a 160g hard drive.

Yes, but it doesn't have that super-cool form factor that some can't get enough of.

Cycloptichorn
BillRM

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2010 08:42 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
What is also interesting is to take note that not even Apple try to limit the programs you can run on their laptops to an approved list only sold in their stores.

You need to "jailbreak" your own hardware to do otherwise on the IPAD as with the Iphone and that alone would keep me from buying an IPAD.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2010 12:13 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
We have a Mac place all the way down in Wilmington Del, and thats almost 70 miles.

You might be able to find them at Best Buy or someplace like that. Might have to wait a few weeks for them to stock them, but unless you're in a hurry.

I still think that trying one is probably the best way to decide if it's what you want or not.
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Thu 12 May, 2011 06:55 pm
I bought Mr.Irish an iPad 2 for his birthday last week and just sent him a link to this video showing it's cool, new feature Laughing
0 Replies