Christians ruining my Easter

FBM

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 02:29 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Wait, I just thought of another question that came to me...If you do not trust the Bible...and do not believe what it states...What makes you believe you actually know who/and what a true Christian really are?? Do you believe that people who "say" they know God who kill in his name, actually know any living God that may or may not exist or are depicted in the Bible??? ( for the Bible states thou shall not murder, and Jesus says to love they neighbor as thyself etc...) So what makes you believe that evil done in the "supposivly" name of a Christian God, is true? and not of Satanism???

Nobody can know another's inner state, including intent. There's not much else we can do but go by their stated intent. Following your line of questioning, how do you know that Jesus was of God and not sent by Satan to deceive the masses into a false belief system?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 02:51 am
@FBM,
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 02:55 am
Yep.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 03:01 am
@FBM,
Quote:
Nobody can know another's inner state, including intent. There's not much else we can do but go by their stated intent. Following your line of questioning, how do you know that Jesus was of God and not sent by Satan to deceive the masses into a false belief system?

Because the ratio of people who do good in Christ's name far outweigh the bad who kill in his name...Where as with Satanism, with their core beliefs, saying things like the number of the beast is either 666 or 616, whatever Christians feel fear from whatever particular number they do, is the number we will use...tells me that Satanism, is evil, and Christianity, is much more good than bad indeed...If you have the majority of Christ followers killing in the name of Christ, than being good honest people it would be easy to see that their is no plausibility to this religion whatsoever...and as far as I am concerned, scared of Christians or not...there is absolutely no doubt the number who do horrific things in his "supposivly name" are almost an infinite small percent compared to ones who follow and obey Christ faithfully....it is still at least a percentage too high, but these wicked ones do not know any living God whatsoever...and the ones who do good actions, and embrace Christ, should show, that Christ's message was about Piece<Love<Acceptance<Mercy<Forgiveness<Patience<dicipline etc....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 03:03 am
@FBM,

Quote:
Yep.

Nope...

I did that because I am having problems with my posts on here, not because I did not know what to say...again thanks for the conversations I am off to bed...sweet dreams...
FBM

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 03:10 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
The question wasn't about Christians, it was about the "real intent" behind Jesus' actions and words. I was demonstrating how you can't know someone's inner thoughts and motivations, only their stated ones.

I imagine if Satan wanted to pull well-intentioned people away from God, he would do so by having them do good works while being deceived about whom they're really following. Even my limited, mundane intelligence can think up a scheme like that in less than 20 seconds. Imagine a crafty and malicious Satan who has had eons to work out an effective trick. That image nailed on the cross may well have been designed by Satan himself. You can't know for sure. You can only believe what makes you feel good, and that's necessary because there is no real evidence for any of it. None. Just an old Bronze Age superstition. If you have some real evidence, please present it. I promise to give it a fair look.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 03:11 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
And what I can say, Is that I do not know your personal experiences but the Christians I know, are not a threat to you, and should not scare you, any more than any loony out there who say they represent any other religion...or lack of religion for that matter....If an evil person is evil...than it really is no consiquence of what they claim to believe or follow, just that their a little fucked up in the head....
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 03:11 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
Yep.

Nope...

I did that because I am having problems with my posts on here, not because I did not know what to say...again thanks for the conversations I am off to bed...sweet dreams...

Oh. Sorry. I also had some problems posting around the same time. I wound up double posting, then deleting one. Anyway, have a good night. Thanks for the discussion. Cheers.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 03:15 am
@FBM,
Quote:
The question wasn't about Christians, it was about the "real intent" behind Jesus' actions and words. I was demonstrating how you can't know someone's inner thoughts and motivations, only their stated ones.

I imagine if Satan wanted to pull well-intentioned people away from God, he would do so by having them do good works while being deceived about whom they're really following. Even my limited, mundane intelligence can think up a scheme like that in less than 20 seconds. Imagine a crafty and malicious Satan who has had eons to work out an effective trick. That image nailed on the cross may well have been designed by Satan himself. You can't know for sure. You can only believe what makes you feel good, and that's necessary because there is no real evidence for any of it. None. Just an old Bronze Age superstition. If you have some real evidence, please present it. I promise to give it a fair look.

Again I can not validate this for your satisfaction...from my personal experiences when I was converted, I saw depictions of The 3 in one living God, and I can feel and know the presence of God, and they have never mislead me or forsaken me, on the other hand Satan has tried and done so many times...there is no way for me to validate this for you...I have experienced it, and know it real...
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 03:31 am
Hey, man, as long as it makes you feel better to believe all that, go for it. I just ask that you not wage any holy wars over it, even if someone tells you it's "doing good works in Christ's name." Wink

Good night.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 01:42 pm
@FBM,
I will never, repeat never wage a holy war...and do not embrace Islam as divinly inspired texts as the Torah, and Christian Bible...For specially many reasons, but this one in general as one of the reasons....There is no such thing as a Holy war...The only Holy war that could constitute as being Holy, is the final battle Armageddon....But I would like to believe that if it does happen even God himself, will truly believe that it was Justified, not ness. Holy....As no one should wish to kill another being....and I have doubts as to How Christ is going to do the final battle if it happens....But in any event If Armageddon happens, than (as I said previously) anyone with this reflection of light is going to turn toward the Lord...So that there not destroyed...as For the people who incur his wrath, and still wish to wage war (if it exists) than I can't really speak on their behalf....

Have a great day...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 01:45 pm
This guy is a complete tool, a dick. He's now going around from thread to thread to spread his inane, semi-literate hatred. What a waste of protein . . .
0 Replies

jameseo

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2012 02:13 am
@Eorl,
Before you go and recommend ALL religions to your child, you should first learn the root of them all. They may all sound good. But learn who they really worship and seek before encouraging them all. Your own research should lead you to the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_s5By7s8z0 (islam)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvjKmqefxcA (eastern)

It's actually really obvious, if you reason.
0 Replies

hilbert

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 01:08 pm
@Eorl,
I agree you have done the right thing by exposing her to the way these clowns think. I doubt she'll come home "saved" since she's had exposure to so many religious beliefs.

I commend you, Sir
0 Replies