How/why did bread and milk become "evil" foods?

Lash

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2020 06:30 am
@tsarstepan,

The dairy industry is fighting this, but I was just like that kid in the video. I had terrible pain with regular milk—was forced to quit drinking it, tried A2, and I can enjoy my cereal now with no problem.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 08:00 pm
I think milk became "evil" when it was purportedly laced with excess bovine growth hormones back in the early '90s - kids were developing earlier than usual. The hormones they injected into dairy cows somehow made its way into the milk they produced. There was a contraversy about this. There haven't been accounts of milk containing bovine growth hormones since then as far as I inow. A lot of people are lactose-intolerant but that has nothing to do with hormones In milk.

Bread became "evil" when gluten become an issue. The way people were making bread became perverted and many couldn't handle gluten.
RMorris326

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2021 07:30 pm
@boomerang,
Bread - called refined has become a product of degeneration. They give the nutrition of the bread to the hog and some wheat is destroyed by a killing agent to ripen the harvest all at once - then the refinement makes it absorb into the body rapidly and without fiber it constipates the eater of it. Instead of being a staple of life it becomes an administer of health problems to the eater.

And Milk - the best is from Mom - but from the cow it is a different story... Poor cow is fed rotten food, (and sometimes other cows)and expected to produce wholesome milk. If Mom were to do that she would see immediately find that her milk was no longer good for her baby. And as well many people are actually allergic to cows milk... So both bread and milk get a bad rap.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2021 09:12 pm
@boomerang,
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2021 07:53 pm
It started when Satan was elected CEO of Nestles.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
bulmabriefs144

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2022 08:17 am
@boomerang,
Blame our screwed up health fads.

Junk food is not on the list. People often avoid bread (carbs) and milk (supposed lactose intolerance), yet are fully okay eating sour cream and chives potato chips. Because neither of these things count.

Meat and eggs are sometimes on the list, citing vegan concerns. Other times, a high protein diet is listed.

Do me a favor. The next person who tells your kids they can't eat bread, curse at them, and tell them that bread is just fine.

Carbohydrates are essential not only for providing energy to the body (the wholer the better though) but for normalizing body processes. This protein hype where they try to smuggle protein into cereal so it has as much as an egg, yeah no. Actually have eggs for breakfast sometimes. Your body needs protein, cholesterol (yes, it does), carbohydrates, and fiber. You need milk for calcium, iron, potassium, and magnesium. You need meat, grain, dairy, fish, fruits, and veggies.

I've seen my dad try to avoid carbs. He inevitably craves them, and instead eats more sweets.

0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2022 08:35 am
@JGoldman10,
The reason people are lactose intolerant is because of overpasteurization.

And because they're Asian. Asian people seem to have a racial intolerance. For everyone else, milk that is overheated kills off lactase, an essential nutrient in digesting lactose.

Oddly, in America, they had a thing against raw milk (it's actually less legal than pot growing), so organic milk wound up more pasteurized than corn-fed milk (regular milk) which tends to have disease from the feed trough.

For gluten, there was a woke attention-seeker thing about being gluten intolerant. Actually few people truly were. But everyone claimed they were, so suddenly there is a low carb (let's face it, Anericans want an excuse to eat meat) and low gluten thing going on.

Though if you don't have gluten and don't eat meat ( "vegan"), don't have dairy, or eggs, what exactly are you eating? Well, usually junk food. Processed crap from the freezer aisle, tofu dogs, low gluten hotdog rolls, nonfood items. Yeah, fries are vegan, and pizza is vegetarian. This doesn't make it sensible to eat, no matter have low gluten it is.
https://theminimalistvegan.com/junk-food-vegan/
Even after replacement, it is clear that the food is homemade but still not real food.
0 Replies