How/why did bread and milk become "evil" foods?

Lash

Tue 31 Mar, 2020 06:30 am
@tsarstepan,

The dairy industry is fighting this, but I was just like that kid in the video. I had terrible pain with regular milk—was forced to quit drinking it, tried A2, and I can enjoy my cereal now with no problem.
JGoldman10

Wed 29 Apr, 2020 08:00 pm
I think milk became "evil" when it was purportedly laced with excess bovine growth hormones back in the early '90s - kids were developing earlier than usual. The hormones they injected into dairy cows somehow made its way into the milk they produced. There was a contraversy about this. There haven't been accounts of milk containing bovine growth hormones since then as far as I inow. A lot of people are lactose-intolerant but that has nothing to do with hormones In milk.

Bread became "evil" when gluten become an issue. The way people were making bread became perverted and many couldn't handle gluten.
RMorris326

Wed 6 Oct, 2021 07:30 pm
@boomerang,
Bread - called refined has become a product of degeneration. They give the nutrition of the bread to the hog and some wheat is destroyed by a killing agent to ripen the harvest all at once - then the refinement makes it absorb into the body rapidly and without fiber it constipates the eater of it. Instead of being a staple of life it becomes an administer of health problems to the eater.

And Milk - the best is from Mom - but from the cow it is a different story... Poor cow is fed rotten food, (and sometimes other cows)and expected to produce wholesome milk. If Mom were to do that she would see immediately find that her milk was no longer good for her baby. And as well many people are actually allergic to cows milk... So both bread and milk get a bad rap.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Sun 24 Oct, 2021 09:12 pm
@boomerang,
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 23 Nov, 2021 07:53 pm
It started when Satan was elected CEO of Nestles.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
ScottPreot

Wed 15 Mar, 2023 04:38 pm
@Lash,
I have never heard about it before, but I know that milk is not healthy for a human body at all.
0 Replies