59

How/why did bread and milk become "evil" foods?

Lash

1  
Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2020 06:30 am

The dairy industry is fighting this, but I was just like that kid in the video. I had terrible pain with regular milk—was forced to quit drinking it, tried A2, and I can enjoy my cereal now with no problem.

JGoldman10

0  
Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 08:00 pm
I think milk became "evil" when it was purportedly laced with excess bovine growth hormones back in the early '90s - kids were developing earlier than usual. The hormones they injected into dairy cows somehow made its way into the milk they produced. There was a contraversy about this. There haven't been accounts of milk containing bovine growth hormones since then as far as I inow. A lot of people are lactose-intolerant but that has nothing to do with hormones In milk.

Bread became "evil" when gluten become an issue. The way people were making bread became perverted and many couldn't handle gluten.