Rearranging the furniture

Wed 3 Mar, 2010 10:03 pm
How often do you do it?

Is it easier to just get a new husband?

Seed

Wed 3 Mar, 2010 10:08 pm
@boomerang,
I usually leave mine where it is until I move again.

My mother on the other hand re-arranges the furniture like people change underware.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Wed 3 Mar, 2010 10:27 pm
@boomerang,
I used to rearrange furniture all the time, but the current arrangement has been
in place for good two years. I guess I am happy with it. Soon, we'll rearrange
my daughter's room though, I've been wanting to do this for a while now...
Seed

Wed 3 Mar, 2010 10:32 pm
@CalamityJane,
Once you get the itch and you scratch it, it spreads...
0 Replies

dlowan

Wed 3 Mar, 2010 11:24 pm
@boomerang,
I move mine a lot.

What's it got to do with husbands?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Wed 3 Mar, 2010 11:56 pm
It is kind of funny how one's possessions will stay in a particular arrangement until one new piece comes along and causes a chain reaction of harried movement to restore a semblance of balance. I recently acquired one on those clapping monkey banks and by placing it on the mantel I had to move the stuffed possum to the end table, etc, etc. and before I knew it not one single item was in its original location.
dlowan

Thu 4 Mar, 2010 01:59 am
@gustavratzenhofer,
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

It is kind of funny how one's possessions will stay in a particular arrangement until one new piece comes along and causes a chain reaction of harried movement to restore a semblance of balance. I recently acquired one on those clapping monkey banks and by placing it on the mantel I had to move the stuffed possum to the end table, etc, etc. and before I knew it not one single item was in its original location.

Where did the hula dancing cabybara and slow loris end table end up?
0 Replies

dadpad

Thu 4 Mar, 2010 02:05 am
If furniture rearrangement is in the wind I leave home for a few hours.
0 Replies

rubybloodstone

Thu 4 Mar, 2010 03:10 am
@boomerang,
My mum is forever chaning the house around. Just the other month, she put the big tv from the living room up in her room. Just yesterday she moved it back down stairs again. Well me and my dad carried it down stairs. She changes everything around. If she could change the kitchen around i'm sure she wouls. She did with the utility room. Just on tuesday Smile)
0 Replies

LucyHarveys

Tue 6 Sep, 2011 10:47 am
Rearranging the furniture can really change the way we feel about a room. It can make it feel smaller and cosier or more open - maybe when you have a lot of family round for parties/Christmas etc.
0 Replies

jcboy

Mon 12 Sep, 2011 06:23 pm
@boomerang,
I’ve been thinking about rearranging the living room. When I moved here I brought my entertainment center that takes up a whole wall! I’m going to donate it to Metro Charities and mount the TV on the wall to make more space.
MMarciano

Tue 13 Sep, 2011 11:27 am
@jcboy,
Again?
CalamityJane

Tue 13 Sep, 2011 05:18 pm
@MMarciano,
http://www.en.kolobok.us/smiles/he_and_she/girl_haha.gif
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Tue 13 Sep, 2011 06:21 pm
@MMarciano,
Some people can be conpulsive and purchase things for excitement only to find out it clutters and there is no room:)

Sadly, I find that I need to change "colours" to suit my moods but that's a good thing right? Cushion colours, flowers, don't cost the earth:)
MMarciano

Tue 13 Sep, 2011 07:47 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Tell me about it Smile
FOUND SOUL

Wed 14 Sep, 2011 01:22 am
@MMarciano,
I should have spelt "compulsive" right:) lols

0 Replies

aly007

Wed 12 Oct, 2011 11:46 pm
No its not easy to re arranging the furniture. Because time & energy also waste in this work.
0 Replies

AndrewJayden

Mon 23 Jan, 2012 12:23 am
Can you give details which types of furniture do you have?
AndrewJayden

Sat 10 Mar, 2012 02:07 am
@AndrewJayden,
Rearranging furniture is one of the easiest ways to give a space an entirely new look, but many people do not have a clue on how to arrange furniture. The way in which furniture is arranged can make or break the look of a room, and no matter how well the walls are decorated, and no matter how classy the furniture is, it will not look nearly as stylish or elegant if it is not appropriately arranged. Rearranging is by far the least expensive way to transform the look of an area within the home, and after rearranging it truly will look and feel brand new.
0 Replies

Karlpt

Mon 13 Aug, 2012 12:12 pm
@boomerang,
My wife do it at end of every week and according to me its good. My wife does it all maintenance and purchasing new furniture all is done by her
0 Replies