Gotta watch this train wreck (aka Dancing with the “Stars”)

Linkat

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2010 09:42 am
List of “Stars”:
KATE GOSSELIN, tabloid figure from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" whose messy marriage and divorce got too much attention and who just won't go away.
SHANNEN DOHERTY, annoying actress from "Beverly Hills 90210" whose backstage antics are infamous.
PAMELA ANDERSON, model, actress, and recipient of the Guinness Book of World Records “most downloaded.”
JAKE PAVELKA, the pilot from another ABC reality-show brand, “The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love.”
BUZZ ALDRIN, astronaut, scientist/inventor, author, advocate for man’s future in space.
EVAN LYSACEK, Olympic gold medalist and World Figure Skating champ; NICOLE SCHERZINGER, performer and the lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls; ERIN ANDREWS, ESPN sports reporter and victim of a peephole-video invasion of privacy; NIECY NASH, actress, comedian, and host of the Style Network’s “Clean House,” CHAD OCHOCINCO, NFL wide receiver; and AIDEN TURNER, former "All My Children” actor.

Man this is gotta be the best list of misfits ever. Worth watching for the pure comedy of these losers, err, I mean stars.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 6,215 • Replies: 81
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2010 09:46 am
@Linkat,
How does anyone else have a chance with Lysacek in there?
sozobe

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2010 09:48 am
@DrewDad,
srsly... one world-class athlete/dancer and then a bunch of D-list goofballs ("stars"???) (Kate Gosselin??!!)
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2010 10:14 am
@Linkat,
I was excited for last season's DWTS because of Macy Gray. Once she was booted (first week...grrr) I stopped watching. Now that I've seen your list, I won't be watching this season either lol.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2010 11:18 am
@Linkat,
Man oh man. I liked DWTS in the early years, but this list is pathetic. Yuck.
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2010 11:28 am
It could be worse, I guess. If there's an early injury, they could always call on Octomom as a replacement LOL.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2010 11:29 am
@DrewDad,
Well there is always Pamela Anderson
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2010 11:30 am
ummmm, shouldn't there actually be stars on such a show

the only on close to a star is buzz, well at least distance wise anyway
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2010 11:34 am
@Irishk,
I like Macy Gray's music, but she was a horrible dancer -
Irishk

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2010 11:38 am
@Linkat,
LOL I know...just love her, though. Actually, I thought she was better than Tom Delay, who really should have been first booted.

Irish(I should have voted!)k
Linkat

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2010 11:53 am
@Irishk,
Yeah I agree - other than she needed to keep your mouth shut - she danced the entire time with her mouth open.
Irishk

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2010 12:05 pm
@Linkat,
A little bit...lol
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2010 02:59 pm
Never watched this show but I'm gonna - just to see Pamela Anderson's dancing costumes.
mismi

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2010 03:32 pm
The Pussycat dolls chick can dance...I bet she can keep up.
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 03:58 pm
@sullyfish6,
Here's Pam in one of her costumes:
http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/images/uploads/2010/03/12391.pamela-anderson.jpg
Baywatch babe Pamela Anderson & Pro Partner Damian Whitewood

0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 04:01 pm
And, something for the ladies...the drool-worthy Maks!
http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/images/uploads/2010/03/12385.ERIN-ANDREWS.jpg
ESPN reporter Erin Andrews & Pro Partner Maksim Chmerkovsky

0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 02:57 pm
Ok so no one watched?!

Surprised the old fart is still there - basically stood around with a frozen smile while a hot babe danced around him - but what can you expect from an 80 year old. Most fun he has had in a while. I guess he got the old geezer/love a hero votes.

Kate eight chick was horrible and she beat out on the first elimination round to Shannon Doherty - not that she was fantastic but still much better than the Kate chick. I guess there are alot of Lifetime (I'm guessing that is where the Kate/8 show aired) voters.
Irishk

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 04:21 pm
@Linkat,
I taped it to FF through the boring dancers. Two hours is way too long for this show. Agree about Kate...girl cannot dance. At all. She's still there, so I guess all her kids voted for her LOL.

Love Buzz (he is a hero), but he won't last long. Shannon's partner was going to be out for 6 weeks anyway. Her Dad looked sad. Niecy Nash and Pam A. were fun to watch. I'll probably stop watching if they get voted off.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 04:27 pm
@Irishk,
Waiting for you guys to let me know when Kate8 is gone. Not watching til she's outta there.
Irishk

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 04:31 pm
@ehBeth,
I think her partner, Tony, feels the same way LOL.