About Ask2know.org

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2010 03:19 pm
Is able2know a popular ask service site. I never see any kind of talk about this website online. What are they not marketing this website . I believe this is a good question and answer service I have ever come across

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2010 03:21 pm
@findingsolutions,
marketing costs money, optimizing for google is nearly free.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2010 03:26 pm
@findingsolutions,
A lot of us love this site, those of us who are regulars. Besides the people you see here most often, there have been something like 100,000 people sign up and use the site over the years, many appreciative.
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2010 03:38 pm
@ossobuco,
When next nomination period comes around, I plan on nominating a2k for a Webby Award.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2010 04:27 pm
@findingsolutions,
Lots of things are in the works.
Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2010 05:06 pm
@findingsolutions,
findingsolutions wrote:
Is able2know a popular ask service site.

Depends on what you consider popular. It is nowhere near as popular as Yahoo's Answers, which is the overwhelming leader in the category with their hundreds of millions of users but it is in the top 5 most popular Q&A sites on the internet.

Quote:
I never see any kind of talk about this website online. What are they not marketing this website.

So you missed our Super Bowl ad? That's the last time we blow millions on that then.

I'm kidding, of course. We don't really market this site heavily. I am an expert at online marketing but I really must spend my time and money on more profitable things to market (Q&A sites are not great ways to make money) so we rely mainly on people just finding us on their own (like you seem to have, despite not being aggressively marketed to) and word of mouth. I just make sure to optimize the site well for search traffic and the growth has pretty much just been organic site growth.

But this may change, and as I have more time and money to spend (this is what I'd do with my money if I were independently wealthy) I may begin to aggressively market able2know. Until then, all we have is search traffic and word of mouth so make sure to let others know about us.
0 Replies

shivam bhanvadia

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 11:16 am
@findingsolutions,
i need ans 4 lvl 4 for decryptonite my code is HB CZ VW SV EF RS
0 Replies

batty

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2018 04:55 am
@jespah,
As you know most of the answers . Like to ask if it is gremlin with one of the crossword. Boater hat straw - should be sun hat. Spy agency -should be CIA. The letter A in sun hat. For spy agency -CAA. Is caa one of spy agency or gremlin?
cherrie

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2018 11:35 pm
@batty,
It's not a gremlin. The clue is boater hat straw. The answer isn't sun hat, you need the type of straw a boater hat is made from.
laughoutlood

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2018 12:23 am
@cherrie,
batty

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2018 07:12 pm
@laughoutlood,
thanks for reply
famous james joyce novel is ulysses as you see there is no R and also for metric ton is tonne - there is no F
the letters i am looking for is S_N__T
the other problem is - spy agency is C_A (CIA) so the second last letter of I to fill in on the question mark S_N_?T ( S?N?IT)
so where did I go wrong?
Thanks
cherrie

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2018 05:15 am
@batty,
sennit
0 Replies

Luxin

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2019 01:54 pm
@findingsolutions,
Able2know's server is in San Francisco. There is far too little criticism of a2k, making it seem like a front for something. It could be run by the Chinese Communist Party, by CCP agents for all I know. I'll check into it, but doubt if I'll find any confirmation of this suspicion; the CCP is the sneakiest criminal organization in the world, and the most corrupt. On November 5, 2019 I posted "Is able2know run by the dreaded CCP?" as a "test post" or "bait for Nazis or fascists". Of course I need to read the regs if there are any. That's always the last thing I ever do.
0 Replies