ScarfaceZel

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 08:57 pm
@Green Witch,
I do not see any modern day American politician as a worthy Monarch. Like I said to Sentanta, a Monarchy today is highly doubtful now so putting a moddern day politician on the King's Throne is just funny.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 06:23 am
@ScarfaceZel,
Whereas you should learn to write coherently in the English language. Your contentions about monarchs not only frequently contradict one another, they are ill-conceived and derisory.
ScarfaceZel

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 02:45 pm
@Setanta,
I know how to properly write in English, my friend, i just don't feel like doing all the Gramar rite now. And my ideas of Monarchs r not ill-conceived. Yes, I admit tht some monarchs can b a bit lousy, however, I do not believe that all Monarchs should b eyed like dat. Same with presidents: some r bad and some r good. It depends on the character u throne (or elect)!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 02:48 pm
I see no evidence that you know how properly to express ideas in English. I also see no evidence that you understand monarchy or its implications either for the history of the United States, or in the contemporary world.
Robert Gentel

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 03:11 pm
@ScarfaceZel,
ScarfaceZel wrote:
I am clearly not whining.

Setanta tells just about anyone who disagrees with him that they are "whining" (or a "baby" or some other put down).

Quote:
I mearly ask to keep this political and not personal.

Good luck with that!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 03:14 pm
If this joker had shown me the respect he apparently believes is due to him, maybe he'd have gotten it.

As for your snarky comments about how i address almost everyone . . . imagine my indifference to your prejudiced opinion.
ScarfaceZel

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 03:17 pm
@Setanta,
Ah, as soon as I say something you disagree with, you immediately start to insult other people without really knowing them. I can care less how long you went to school or how many books you read. All I care about is to have one Monarch over so I don't have to worry about any Parliment or Conggress to take years of decision. You can reply all you want, but neither of us will change the opinion of his "opponent". Clearly you do not want a normal debate, only a name calling and selfadoring chat. Thus, so as not to bring sin onto my soul, I refuse to answer anymore of your stubborn responses!
ScarfaceZel

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 03:18 pm
@Setanta,
And respect is something I have for everyone. Apparently to you respect is when everyone is licking the floor clean for you! xD
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 03:22 pm
@ScarfaceZel,
Translation: having responded to my disagreement with you through sneers and insults, and being offended that you were treated in like kind, you're going to take your marbles and go home.

Bye . . .
0 Replies