DECLINES IN FISH STOCKS WORLDWIDE_the ecology of exinction

spendius

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 05:28 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
And dont get me started on adds. They convince people they need things they didnt even knew existed.

They don't convince me. I know what I want.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 05:48 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
If you are not having health issues then clearly you are stupid. You say that whales were always large and fat and did not adapt to cold waters. You also say (by default) their metabolism is exactly the same now as when the first went in the water. Alone amongst all creatures, they have not evolved. Why is that ? Because I still maintain that whales evolved size and fat as an adaptation to the cold.

You are a lying sadck of pus you moronic twit. Your EXACT statements were that whale were initially coldblooded and I stated that they were NOT since they were always mammals. Your pitiful squirming around to try to not asound dumb is amusing. Ive had students much smarter than you who flunked out with "blue book" answere that were as subhuman as thos youve made. ANYTHING else that you wish to lie about dickhead?

There is a tv show called something like "Are you smarter than an 8 year Old"? In your case itd be close.
spendius

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 05:51 pm
@farmerman,
Hang on fm. Initially they were microbes. Common ancestor ****. ( You know.)

You are making it sound as if they "suddenly appeared" as mammals. Now that is not the sort of science I would want kids to be told.
farmerman

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 05:55 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
they regulate there heat with the aid of fat and size.
You are a complete moron and Ive seen som morons before. A mouses metabolism and body temp is similarly held constant, (and its much higher than whales).
COLD BLOODED WHALES, indeed.

I have no idea why Im even continuing this, Your associates probably already know that you are a lying sack of **** who has no familiarity with what scholarship even means.

I wish the hell youd just get the hell off my thread, I find you disgustingly unaware of lots of things that interest me.
Ionus

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 05:55 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
sadck asound answere thos
Is that country gibberish there or are you seriously trying to remember how to spell ? Tomorrow we will go on to grammar.

Quote:
Your EXACT statements were that whale were initially coldblooded
I have shown you twice where you are wrong on this exact point. Clearly you can not read. Senility is not something to be trifled with...see a doctor.

Quote:
ANYTHING else that you wish to lie about
Perhaps you can prove I am lying rather than go on like the old fool you are....
JTT

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 05:57 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
McTag is a regular. He just wandered into a bun fight.

I knew that Ionus. It too, was tongue in cheek.

Don't you mean fish fight? Smile
Ionus

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 05:59 pm
@JTT,
Fish sticks !
spendius

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 06:02 pm
@spendius,
I'll repeat this in case it got lost in the shouting--

Quote:
Hang on fm. Initially they were microbes. Common ancestor ****. ( You know.)

You are making it sound as if they "suddenly appeared" as mammals. Now that is not the sort of science I would want kids to be told.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 06:02 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
Fish sticks !

That'd be it.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 06:03 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
A mouses metabolism and body temp is similarly held constant, (and its much higher than whales).
And it pays for it with a shorter life span. Whales have fat and size which help regulate their temperature, which is aided by a metabolism designed for the cold.

Quote:
lying sadck of pus..... you are a lying sack of ****
Spelling, gomer, spelling ! But am I a sack of pus or a sack of **** ? Perhaps a pusy **** ? Or a shity pus ? Just curious about your degree of perception as to what my problem is....and keep up the sound academic posts...they are a treasure to anyone interested in the effects of old age.
farmerman

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 06:06 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
I have shown you twice where you are wrong on this exact point
You have ATTEMPTED to lie your way out with an assertion that you did not say what you did. You left forensic evidence twice and both statements were wrong. Then you claim that you said that I stated something that is nowhere on the boards,.By trying to top your lies with false assertions about what others say is another example of your intellectual bankruptcy. You lie with ease and a great degree of comfort and self assurance. I assume that this habit is quite normal for you .

Quote:
Perhaps you can prove I am lying rather than go on like the old fool you are....
Been there , done that. You are just trying to undo your own evidence. If Youre gonna be an accomplished liar, you shouldnt leave tracks on a bulletin board, since every line is like a pdf.

I have lots of time and I derive some degree of pleasure out of degassing pompous old farts like yourself. Ill just go away for a bit and you will try to practice your revisionist tricks, then probably tomorrow, Ill come back and find some other squirrel pellet that youve left , One that will no doubt be equally entertaining and dead wrong
spendius

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 06:12 pm
Look gents- can we have a little variation please?

There's blockhead, numscul, doddypole, dunderhead, ninnyhammer, goosecap, jolthead, nicompoop. ****-a-bed and Rabelais's list of what the cake bakers of Lerne cast into the teeth of King Gargantua's shepherds.
Ionus

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 06:14 pm
@farmerman,
I have shown you twice where you are wrong on this exact point. Perhaps you can prove I am lying rather than go on like the old fool you are....

Quote:
Ill just go away for a bit
Yes. its nap time. You come back when you can string a sentence of 5 words together with less than six spelling mistakes and two errors of grammar.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 06:14 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
And it pays for it with a shorter life span. Whales have fat and size which help regulate their temperature, which is aided by a metabolism designed for the cold.
All this squirming around for you to try to land on a statement that you never said. "Adaptation" has nothing to do with life span, we have mice in the ARctic and whales in the tropics. Where do you come up with this **** ? I really think that you think you have some insites to share. (HINT+ dont quit your day job in the motor pool).

4 posts is enough to waste on you squirrely.

spendius

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 06:15 pm
@spendius,
And they were for a Christian audience.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 06:18 pm
@farmerman,
You make up my side of the argument, soundly thrash it in your own senile demented mind, declare yourself the winner and me a liar and skulk off to have a nap muttering there is nothing wrong with you.

Sure. Very convincing.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 06:19 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
4 posts is enough to waste on you squirrely.

Let's see if you can waste another on whether whales were "initially" (your word) microbes or whether they "suddenly appeared" (A Darwin phrase) as Genesis says.
farmerman

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 06:25 pm
@spendius,
Now up pops Sancho laBanza, the Faithful sidekick to El Squirrel de la Mancha.
Relax spendi, your buddy has the floor now, and hes caught himself in a rather emnbarrasing situation by lying up front and now hes just compounding the lies.

PS, your question is inane and I think you know it
Ionus

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 06:36 pm
@farmerman,
Do you know why I dont call you a liar ? Becuase it is damn near impossible to prove anyone is a liar. You have to have intent. In your case senility precludes proof of intent. I would have to proof you knowingly said something you knew to be wrong. With your lack of education but shear enthusiasm you continue to call me one but cant prove it. You cant even prove I am wrong. Refer to the posts and prove me a liar. Your inability to understand have made you a laughing stock. Isnt there a seniors club you can go to and get into fights at ?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2010 06:23 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
PS, your question is inane and I think you know it

No--I don't know it. But I understand why you assert as you do. Declaring the question "inane" absolves you from answering it which I know you can't.

Which is, of course, inane.
0 Replies