0

how to keep myself in the loop!

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2010 03:26 am
Hi,

I am a wholeseller located in USA. I am willing to export a product directly from china to my client in Africa. How i make sure my client in Africa, does not know my Chinese manufacturer address. Because if he know it he may bypass me and deal directly with the chinese manufacture and reduce his cost by reducing my commisions ! Should i ship the product to usa, change the sender contacts (mine) and then reship it to my client to Africa!(that sound stupid to me as the shipping cost will eat all my benefit!).

Is there any thing i can do to protect my self and my efforts to source the product with the best quality/price
Thanks a lot for all your inputs.
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,644 • Replies: 2

sullyfish6

1  
Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2010 08:40 am
You must become the exclusive broker for this product OR come to some kind of agreeement with the wholesaler that you have exclusive selling rights to this particular buyer.

. Worry more about the wholesaler trying to bypass you and deal directly with the buyer.

Robert Gentel

1  
Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2010 08:44 am
@bsbusiness,
Find a freight forwarder in China and ask them for the different shipping options available to you. This is easy to solve but you need to get on the phone and do real business networking to do so.