1
   

Adding Screens to Home++?

 
 
YankeeDudeL
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 01:25 pm
@iamthewinnar,
iamthewinnar;1381 wrote:
Actually figured this out, if you long press the exclamation point in the bottom right corner it will toggle the notification panel - With this discovery I think I will make the a complete switch to home++


Great find! I think I will now, too.
0 Replies
 
YankeeDudeL
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 01:29 pm
@The Chief,
The_Chief;1384 wrote:
Wow I haven't seen the.blue or purple light yet. Huh...


I guess purple is for IMs. I believe when there's an update for an app or a new notification might be the blue. Maybe it's email, I dunno, lol. I can't get it to blink.

Ok, Green is for emails. Now we're narrowing it down. Blue must be for notifications. But I would have thought you'd have seen it by now. Ok, maybe not.
BucYouUp68
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 01:37 pm
@YankeeDudeL,
YankeeDudeL;1387 wrote:
I guess purple is for IMs. I believe when there's an update for an app or a new notification might be the blue. Maybe it's email, I dunno, lol. I can't get it to blink.

Ok, Green is for emails. Now we're narrowing it down. Blue must be for notifications. But I would have thought you'd have seen it by now. Ok, maybe not.


You can modify that in the prefrences.
The Chief
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 02:56 pm
@BucYouUp68,
Where in Preferences? I can't find that option. I know it blinks a teal green when I have a notification. My e-mail quit working the first week but I don't miss it all all... it was mostly spam anyway :p
BucYouUp68
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 03:25 pm
@The Chief,
The_Chief;1389 wrote:
Where in Preferences? I can't find that option. I know it blinks a teal green when I have a notification. My e-mail quit working the first week but I don't miss it all all... it was mostly spam anyway :p


I thought it was there, i will find it and post back. Trying to put fires out here at work. i put one out and 10 pop up.
The Chief
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 03:27 pm
@BucYouUp68,
BucYouUp68;1392 wrote:
I thought it was there, i will find it and post back. Trying to put fires out here at work. i put one out and 10 pop up.


Work can be that way. In THIS economy thank GOD you're employed! Very Happy
0 Replies
 
BucYouUp68
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 03:29 pm
@The Chief,
True, Everytime I want to B**** about it, I stop and think and go oh ya.....Carry on.:eek:
msblueline
 
  1  
Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2009 03:30 am
@BucYouUp68,
I read the forum threads here and I haven't seen this mentioned, sorry if it has been.

I have heard many people talking about the buttons at the bottom dock on the home++ theme.

I went to preferences -> power strip preferences -> buton preferences and was able to turn on and off all the buttons I did or did not want showing at the bottom.

I am curious, is there anything that works with the home++ theme that allows any bottom dock to show the menu, phone and add buttons rather than just the buttons? Kind of like a task bar at the bottom.

Thanks,

msblueline
0 Replies
 
jstwondrng
 
  1  
Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2009 11:42 pm
@The Chief,
I just DL'd Home ++ and it is AWESOME! Man, gotta luv the Droid!
0 Replies
 
YankeeDudeL
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2009 06:15 pm
@BucYouUp68,
BucYouUp68;1388 wrote:
You can modify that in the prefrences.


I found the option in Handcent sms, but haven't found it in any other apps. Its under notifications. Colors include red, blue, orange, green, cyan, and magenta.
BucYouUp68
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2009 06:37 pm
@YankeeDudeL,
YankeeDudeL;1685 wrote:
I found the option in Handcent sms, but haven't found it in any other apps. Its under notifications. Colors include red, blue, orange, green, cyan, and magenta.


Maybe that is where i saw it.....lol
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 02:47:14