Adding Screens to Home++?

YankeeDudeL

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 01:25 pm
@iamthewinnar,
iamthewinnar;1381 wrote:
Actually figured this out, if you long press the exclamation point in the bottom right corner it will toggle the notification panel - With this discovery I think I will make the a complete switch to home++

Great find! I think I will now, too.
0 Replies

YankeeDudeL

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 01:29 pm
@The Chief,
The_Chief;1384 wrote:
Wow I haven't seen the.blue or purple light yet. Huh...

I guess purple is for IMs. I believe when there's an update for an app or a new notification might be the blue. Maybe it's email, I dunno, lol. I can't get it to blink.

Ok, Green is for emails. Now we're narrowing it down. Blue must be for notifications. But I would have thought you'd have seen it by now. Ok, maybe not.
BucYouUp68

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 01:37 pm
@YankeeDudeL,
YankeeDudeL;1387 wrote:
I guess purple is for IMs. I believe when there's an update for an app or a new notification might be the blue. Maybe it's email, I dunno, lol. I can't get it to blink.

Ok, Green is for emails. Now we're narrowing it down. Blue must be for notifications. But I would have thought you'd have seen it by now. Ok, maybe not.

You can modify that in the prefrences.
The Chief

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 02:56 pm
@BucYouUp68,
Where in Preferences? I can't find that option. I know it blinks a teal green when I have a notification. My e-mail quit working the first week but I don't miss it all all... it was mostly spam anyway :p
BucYouUp68

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 03:25 pm
@The Chief,
The_Chief;1389 wrote:
Where in Preferences? I can't find that option. I know it blinks a teal green when I have a notification. My e-mail quit working the first week but I don't miss it all all... it was mostly spam anyway :p

I thought it was there, i will find it and post back. Trying to put fires out here at work. i put one out and 10 pop up.
The Chief

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 03:27 pm
@BucYouUp68,
BucYouUp68;1392 wrote:
I thought it was there, i will find it and post back. Trying to put fires out here at work. i put one out and 10 pop up.

Work can be that way. In THIS economy thank GOD you're employed! Very Happy
0 Replies

BucYouUp68

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 03:29 pm
@The Chief,
True, Everytime I want to B**** about it, I stop and think and go oh ya.....Carry on.:eek:
msblueline

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2009 03:30 am
@BucYouUp68,
I read the forum threads here and I haven't seen this mentioned, sorry if it has been.

I have heard many people talking about the buttons at the bottom dock on the home++ theme.

I went to preferences -> power strip preferences -> buton preferences and was able to turn on and off all the buttons I did or did not want showing at the bottom.

I am curious, is there anything that works with the home++ theme that allows any bottom dock to show the menu, phone and add buttons rather than just the buttons? Kind of like a task bar at the bottom.

Thanks,

msblueline
0 Replies

jstwondrng

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2009 11:42 pm
@The Chief,
I just DL'd Home ++ and it is AWESOME! Man, gotta luv the Droid!
0 Replies

YankeeDudeL

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2009 06:15 pm
@BucYouUp68,
BucYouUp68;1388 wrote:
You can modify that in the prefrences.

I found the option in Handcent sms, but haven't found it in any other apps. Its under notifications. Colors include red, blue, orange, green, cyan, and magenta.
BucYouUp68

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2009 06:37 pm
@YankeeDudeL,
YankeeDudeL;1685 wrote:
I found the option in Handcent sms, but haven't found it in any other apps. Its under notifications. Colors include red, blue, orange, green, cyan, and magenta.

Maybe that is where i saw it.....lol
0 Replies