Adding Screens to Home++?

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 09:06 am
I understand that there is a way to adjust the number of screens on home++ from 3 to 7. But I still haven't found a setting to increase that number. :confused:

It must default to 4 screens because that's what I have. Any solution out there to set my screens?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,113 • Replies: 30
No top replies

BucYouUp68

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 10:24 am
@The Chief,
Just click menu on your home screen, and select Screen Prefrences. It will allow you to modify how many you want to see. 1-7
The Chief

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 10:32 am
@BucYouUp68,
The only options showing up there are "Orientation" and "Wallpaper Scroll". Nothing else :confused:
0 Replies

BucYouUp68

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 10:40 am
@The Chief,
You may need to update your client, I had a update this morning
The Chief

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 10:44 am
@BucYouUp68,
Okay I see the update. That worked like a charm, Thanks Buc! Very Happy
Les video

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 10:47 am
@The Chief,
The_Chief;1285 wrote:
Okay I see the update. That worked like a charm, Thanks Buc! Very Happy

OK you guys I do not see any of those links after I go to menu. Where and how?:mad:
The Chief

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 10:50 am
@Les video,
From the home screen hit "menu" and a little bottom window will open up. Click "Preferences". Can you get that far? Then hit "Screen Preferences"
Les video

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 10:59 am
@The Chief,
The_Chief;1287 wrote:
From the home screen hit "menu" and a little bottom window will open up. Click "Preferences". Can you get that far? Then hit "Screen Preferences"

NO, after Home I do not see menu anywhere?:mad:
BucYouUp68

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 11:00 am
@The Chief,
One thing i am seeing with this latest update is i am unable to pull up the regular app menu. All i get is a gray screen, i have not restarted the phone yet.
0 Replies

The Chief

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 11:00 am
@Les video,
Are you sure you have Home++ installed and running?
Les video

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 11:03 am
@The Chief,
The_Chief;1292 wrote:
Are you sure you have Home++ installed and running?

I just hit HOME I do not know anything about Home ++. Where or how?:mad:
0 Replies

BucYouUp68

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 11:07 am
@The Chief,
You have to download it from the Market, HOME++
0 Replies

BucYouUp68

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 11:07 am
@The Chief,
Reboot fixed my previous problem Smile
Les video

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 11:26 am
@BucYouUp68,
Thanks, got it!
The Chief

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 11:35 am
@Les video,
Yayyy I think you'll like it Very Happy
YankeeDudeL

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 03:45 pm
@The Chief,
Gonna take some getting used to, but this def has potential.
0 Replies

iamthewinnar

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 09:48 pm
@The Chief,
Anyone know if there is a way to get the notification bar to show at the top? I know you can hit the button that it adds at the bottom, but now I don't see how to tell if you have a new message.
YankeeDudeL

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 12:44 pm
@iamthewinnar,
iamthewinnar;1364 wrote:
Anyone know if there is a way to get the notification bar to show at the top? I know you can hit the button that it adds at the bottom, but now I don't see how to tell if you have a new message.

That blinking light let's you know, actually. We were talking about it being red when the phone is dying and I don't remember what green was. It goes blue for something. But when I was receiving Meebo IM messages, it was a pinkish purple.

I agree though, I would prefer to have an option for the notification bar. Though, w/ certain wallpapers I had wished it wasn't there, so I whatever.
iamthewinnar

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 01:00 pm
@YankeeDudeL,
YankeeDudeL;1379 wrote:
That blinking light let's you know, actually. We were talking about it being red when the phone is dying and I don't remember what green was. It goes blue for something. But when I was receiving Meebo IM messages, it was a pinkish purple.

I agree though, I would prefer to have an option for the notification bar. Though, w/ certain wallpapers I had wished it wasn't there, so I whatever.

Actually figured this out, if you long press the exclamation point in the bottom right corner it will toggle the notification panel - With this discovery I think I will make the a complete switch to home++
The Chief

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 01:14 pm
@iamthewinnar,
Wow I haven't seen the.blue or purple light yet. Huh...