verizon is lame for charging for visual voicemail

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2009 09:07 am
Come on the 30 dollar data is not enough ?

I think im going to build a website to bash verizon for charging 2.99 for visual voicemail. There is absolutely no reason why verizon should try to milk us for an extra 2.99.

Luckily theres a google app for that.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,616 • Replies: 10
No top replies

cp22gear

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2009 03:18 pm
@Droid Motorola,
totally agreed. i was excited to see it then quickly upset that i wouldnt be using it. ITS A RECESSION PEOPLE!
0 Replies

YankeeDudeL

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 01:43 am
@Droid Motorola,
webmaster;416 wrote:
Come on the 30 dollar data is not enough ?

I think im going to build a website to bash verizon for charging 2.99 for visual voicemail. There is absolutely no reason why verizon should try to milk us for an extra 2.99.

Luckily theres a google app for that.

So the app gives you free use of it? I may have to give it a whirl, but I still don't get what it is exactly.
darebrokenheart

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2009 11:21 pm
@YankeeDudeL,
YankeeDudeL;575 wrote:
So the app gives you free use of it? I may have to give it a whirl, but I still don't get what it is exactly.

You don't know what visual voice mail is or the app android or google has?
0 Replies

Droid Motorola

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2009 01:18 am
@Droid Motorola,
The app is free but in order for u to use it u have to pay verizon 2.99 a month to activate it.

So its highly deceptive
0 Replies

YankeeDudeL

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2009 03:23 am
@Droid Motorola,
I don't really know what VVM is, but I'm not paying to find out.
0 Replies

darebrokenheart

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2009 09:04 am
@Droid Motorola,
VVM is an app where instead of you calling to check your voicemail you see it on your phone; It will show who left messages. You have the ability to select which ones you want to listen to and also delete right on the screen. VVM gives you the ability to do all what you would normally do when you call voicemail right on your phone's screen. Voicemail made simple. It's free on the iphone. Verizon is just being greedy.
saintlewi

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2009 01:06 pm
@Droid Motorola,
questions: is there a free app that will allow VVM? and does VVM (sorry, im new) display what was said in the voice mail, or just who left a message? IE, my wife calls and says "pick up milk and diapers at the store" and it then translates to a text or something?
The Chief

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2009 01:09 pm
@darebrokenheart,
What do you expect? It's Verizon! I'm surprised that we get what we do!
0 Replies

isimon

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2009 01:11 pm
@saintlewi,
saintlewi;924 wrote:
questions: is there a free app that will allow VVM? and does VVM (sorry, im new) display what was said in the voice mail, or just who left a message? IE, my wife calls and says "pick up milk and diapers at the store" and it then translates to a text or something?

Google Voice is free
0 Replies

darebrokenheart

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2009 04:37 pm
@Droid Motorola,
From Verizon Wireless:
0 Replies