Dear Gustav

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 08:48 am
always a good idea to keep your buttocks clenched when in the company of priests and such.......tightly as possible....and if you drop your car keys....kick'em to the car. :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 09:14 am
I do hope they accept condoms eventually.....it would make confession way less messy....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 09:35 am
with a polish pope I'm afraid they'd only authorize the use of crotcheted condoms.....and what good would that do?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 10:15 am
I'm attending a wedding tomorrow evening... can you bless Halloween nuptials or will they have entered the dark-side?

Just Wondering...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 10:33 am
Gus, I have a question. Actually, relaying a question from BPB, who confided in me.

Will his sores ever disappear from "down below?"

Sorry, Bear, had to do it. I told you the first 100 times, I don't know the answer, and I'm sick of the vivid descriptions.

Also, is dressing up like a pregnant nun for halloween wrong? I mean, it's better than being Hitler, right?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 10:37 am
Dear Gustav
Dear Gustav, do dogs understand the language of their caretakers? How many words does the average dog have in it's vocabulary? Can dogs translate their words into another language?

I'm worried that my dog might be retarded. He doesn't seem to understand when I say very gently to him, "I wish you would reconsider that idea," that I don't want him to do what he obviously as decided to inflict on me. Am I not being polite enough? Do I need a dog translater? Do I need a new dog?

BBB
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 11:12 am
then why slap, after the first time did you pm me 99 times to ask for clarification of the question?

Now you've done it....my self esteem may never recover.......
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 12:37 pm
Dear Gus,

Slappy's kindness in breaking the ice for BPB made me want to do a similarly good deed.

I am wondering if you'd explain a certain concern Slappy brought to my attention.

It seems that while attending a routine rectal examination (don't ask, his doctor has him thinking that a weekly examination of this nature is normal) the doctor confused him by performing the examination while maintaining a firm grip on both of his shoulders.

I haven't had the heart to explain to Slappy how the doctor was able to manage this feat. Could you give him the straight dope?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 04:05 pm
Thanks, Craven. I was too embarrassed to bring that up. You forgot one detail: why is it my doctor always insists I have a couple beers before the routine examinations?
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 04:20 pm
since it's a slappy kind of day.

dear gus,

slappy has asked if those penis growth pills work. in slappy's latest email, he received a promise that a certain product will add three inches to his current size. slappy is quite excited over this, as those new three inches will double his current size.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 04:22 pm
Even though it's not the size that counts, and it's the "motion of the ocean," our country is obssessed with size. There's nothing wrong with wanting more than a healthy 3 incher.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 04:25 pm
Penis or hair Slappy, enquiring minds observing the avatar want to know.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 04:26 pm
Oh...yea. Hair, I meant of course. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Alright.

Now, I'm on an internet forum, so my penis is about 11 inches.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 07:57 pm
I have been blessing houses around the area and have been unable to answer some of the questions flowing in from my flock. For that, I must apologize. Cardinal Bliancerski and Cardinal Trestrioali are in my study right now, waiting for a condom shipment to arrive so we can burn them in the courtyard as we dance feverishly around the perimeter, our faces radiant, our... ahem... sorry, getting carried away. On to the questions.

Craven, sympathetic man that he is, expressed concern about Slappy and potential abuse.

Quote:
I am wondering if you'd explain a certain concern Slappy brought to my attention.

It seems that while attending a routine rectal examination (don't ask, his doctor has him thinking that a weekly examination of this nature is normal) the doctor confused him by performing the examination while maintaining a firm grip on both of his shoulders.

I haven't had the heart to explain to Slappy how the doctor was able to manage this feat. Could you give him the straight dope?

I was a bit shaken by this news and decided to pay a visit to Slappy's doctor. As I approached the office I heard a noise and glanced in the examination window. Craven was right. The doctor was placing his hands on Slappy's shoulders and then.... dear God.... he thrust forward. Repeatedly. Again and again. I stood in the rain and wept. I'll never forget the look on Slappy's face. Not as long as I live.

http://halloween.gbg.nu/bilder/clas2.jpg

I'm sorry, I can not help on this one. I fear Slappy is paying for the sins of his past.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 08:30 pm
Montana offered this...

Quote:
Dear Gus
This is the pheasant in my garden. Do you see him looking around? Do you think he's looking for me
?
http://www.able2know.com/gallery/albums/userpics/11505/normal_Mvc-006f%7E9.jpg

I consulted with Dr. Gresterhoff on this one. He's a friend of mind who studies mind reading of pheasants. I gave him the photo and asked him to interpret the pheasants thoughts. He told me this:

The pheasant is confused. He is angry at his friends for their deceit. He is thinking, "The boys told me there was a garden here! The bastards! I see nothing but a bunch of pipes, some dried-out cornstalks, a stupid hose serpentining through a fence, and a damn whiskey barrel. I bet those bastards are laughing at me right now."
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 09:12 pm
Thank you so much for your help Gus. Atleast now I won't linger on false hopes.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2003 08:16 am
What am I seeing through those trees in the background, Montana? Is that the ocean? Sky? A lake? Help me out here.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2003 08:18 am
That's a house Gus. The ocean is out front and this would be the more in the back to the side of the house.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2003 08:24 am
No, I'm talking about that light at the right side of the photo. I can identify a house, thank you.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2003 08:26 am
Those lights are spirit-folk gustav....you must exorcise them....
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Dear Gustav
  3. » Page 9
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 04:29:58