Dear Gustav

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 07:19 am
That's right, Lord. And let that be a lesson for all who tread on this thread.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 07:22 am
Did someone say "carrot"?

Hmmmmm......I could savagely bite in two and masticate a good carrot right about now.

Though I DID swear off them...too many carbohydrates...
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 07:31 am
beware the mixing rabbit food rabbit.

I knew a rabbit once who ate all sorts of toasted sandwiches. He had to go to the doctor eventually. Doc said what seems to be the trouble.

Mr Rabbit said "I think I got a touch of mixin me toasties Doctor".
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 07:34 am
What in the name of god has happened to this thread?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 07:35 am
whose tredding and whose thredding?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 07:48 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:

I knew a rabbit once who ate all sorts of toasted sandwiches. He had to go to the doctor eventually. Doc said what seems to be the trouble.

Oh dear.

Was he farting?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:55 am
Quote:
What in the name of god has happened to this thread?

Bad leadership. You should know, living in that land of the free of yours. Same thing.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:02 am
Communist.

You're just mad because I wouldn't do your homework.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:02 am
I would suggest that, to get this thread back on a proper course, the requests for advice should be confined to 50% of the membership......say.
.....the females for instance.

Start off with advising on just a few restricted topics until you get the hang of it again, Gus.

It would be best if you decide on the specific subjects, but I have always found it a lot easier to guide women when their problems are of a more intimate nature.
Maybe it's my sensitive, caring qualities that encourage the ladies to open up.

I feel that you could also have success in this particular field.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:03 am
Maybe we should work as a team, Lord. I'll drug them and drag them to the couch and you give them advice as I try to make them comfortable.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:05 am
Do we charge for this service? Drugs cost money and all that.

Maybe we could use a cosh of some sort........
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:07 am
Have you dealt with dagmaraka before, Lord Ellpus.

She is most challenging and, as hard as I've tried, I believe she is beyond help.

Suggestions?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:31 am
Get her drunk.........it worked for me once.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 11:01 am
dlowan wrote:
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:

Oh dear.

Was he farting?

no silly rabbitperson. mixin me toasties as in myxomatosis
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 01:19 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:

you mean the time when you peed your pants and were blabbering all that nonsense about your family before you were not able to speak anymore? the time i had to execute a heimlich manouvre on you so that you don't choke? when i had to drag you to the storage room so that other guests of Eva's cafe don't have to look at you? And the morning after it took you five minutes to remember your last name? Was that the time you were referring to?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 01:21 pm
Have I missed something?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 01:27 pm
Hey gus, did u get Slappy back for the broomstick incident yet? I want pictures :-)
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 02:02 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
Lord Ellpus wrote:

you mean the time when you peed your pants and were blabbering all that nonsense about your family before you were not able to speak anymore? the time i had to execute a heimlich manouvre on you so that you don't choke? when i had to drag you to the storage room so that other guests of Eva's cafe don't have to look at you? And the morning after it took you five minutes to remember your last name? Was that the time you were referring to?

From what I remember, you shoved a funnel in my mouth, filled it with Slovenian fire water, kept telling me how you wanted noble offspring and tried to tickle percy in an attempt to cause me some manly inflation.

In the end I had to cooperate, and despite my drunken state, I would rate it as one of the most exciting thirty seconds of my life.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 02:04 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
Have I missed something?

You missed quite a night, Steve..........

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=44515&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1060
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 03:28 pm
thirty seconds? let's not exaggerate. i fell off into that pile of wood after a few seconds. twas nice though, many fornd memories. and a scar from one of the rusty nails hammered into one of the wooden planks in that pile. but oh well. it makes me look fiercer.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Dear Gustav
  3. » Page 18
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.55 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 04:34:02