Dear Gustav

dlowan

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 03:29 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
beware the mixing rabbit food rabbit.

I knew a rabbit once who ate all sorts of toasted sandwiches. He had to go to the doctor eventually. Doc said what seems to be the trouble.

Mr Rabbit said "I think I got a touch of mixin me toasties Doctor".

Oh dear.

Was he farting?

no silly rabbitperson. mixin me toasties as in myxomatosis

Yes, she said dangerously, I knew that.

I was embroidering upon your joke.

It needed a little decoration.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 03:34 pm
...some fond memories, too. but mostly fornd...
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 04:20 pm
dlowan wrote:
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:

I knew a rabbit once who ate all sorts of toasted sandwiches. He had to go to the doctor eventually. Doc said what seems to be the trouble.

Oh dear.

Was he farting?

Embarrassed

actually thought you might have been. On the other hand how was i to know a rabbit from down under had any idea what miximatosis was? let alone spell it?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 05:22 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:

Oh dear.

Was he farting?

Embarrassed

actually thought you might have been. On the other hand how was i to know a rabbit from down under had any idea what miximatosis was? let alone spell it?

999,999 of my relatives died of myxomatosis.

It was used here to kill rabbits.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Now you made me think of all of them....
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 05:49 pm
Dear Gus,

I..I..have a deep dark secret..that I'm not sure I want to share...

You see......I was out late one night on a ya-ya mission and my truck started acting up and it stalled.

I tried my cell, but no luck, dead area.

The only other choice I had was to walk. I headed north on the old dirt road, beginning to get somewhat skeered...and not to count very nervous cause I kept hearing these small critters making gasping noises and couldn't figure out what it was???

The further north I went, the louder the noise got...and finally a smell......A GAWD AWFUL FOUL STINCH flew up my nostrils. I couldn't even bare to breathe...it was just HORRIBLE.

I started to turn back....but I was hoping I'd stumble on someone...anyone..a house, someone driving by.......but no luck.

I decided to keep trudging on....

Out in the distance...and through the foul smell, I caught a glimpse of a porch light shining through the branches....

Help!! I had found someone to get me back to civilization....

About the time I hit the driveway....two old mutts met me...went to baying me.....and a light went on inside....

Great!! Who ever it was...they were up!!!

I hit the front porch with those two mutts followin' behind....to knock on the door.

I could hear the floor creakin' as they made their way towards the door...

Slowly the door come open...to see this one eye peekin' at me...

"WHAT do YOU WANT??" Said the eye.........

"Well...my truck stalled, and I need to use a phone if you have one, to get a ride back to town."

"A phone..HA! No such thing here!" said the eye.

Frustrated, I just looked at the eye...hoping that it would have a lil compassion on a lost soul...

I turned to leave.....Thankin' the eye as I did....mutts following in behind me.

When the eye decided to open the door and invite me in....

OHHH the SHAME!!!! I can't tell the rest!!!

I have to stop there, It got fuzzy after that..other than some man in a hat with a cane handing me a drink.......and offering me the couch!!

OMG...........WHAT DID I DO???
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 05:53 pm
Dear Dr. Ratz, I was going to ask your advice on a personal matter that has worried me for several years, but the wabbit's sadness makes me wonder if there is an instant cure for grief stricken bunnies?
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 06:48 pm
Dear Gustav....
Gus Dear; With all your duties as Pope,and all the burdens you've taken on as our "agony auntie",I've become concerned about you Exclamation Exclamation
To whom do you turn with your deepest agonies Question Question <<pats his hand>> Gus you must cut back on your work. Being all-wise is a burden Exclamation
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:04 pm
Fending off women with shovels and torches ain't no picnic, either, I'll wager.
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:08 pm
Does he fend them off ? I thought he had two double lines of 'em waiting to get in.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 11:43 am
He does, but not many know about them. He hides them in the darkest reaches of the swamp...
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 12:38 pm
Dear Gustav.....
Surprised Is that what all that noise was? For all this time,I'd been hearing
endless yelling,screeching and general wailing from several yards behind Gus's house. I'd always thought he'd just trapped himself a few hapless
ATF agents who'd been looking for his still,and his stash of 'shine. Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 12:45 pm
Maybe we really don't want to know exactly what goes on back there. Some things are just too horrble for words. Well...some things are just fun....

Thinking.
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 01:30 pm
Dear Gustav....
Smile Smile Diane, you're probably right ! I know I'm too young and innocent {big lol} to know what Gussy does when we think he's alone.
Now you mention it,here lately,the'gators have been leaving the swamp
in droves,and looking kind of shell-shocked.
<<Calls loudly>> "Oh,Gus,can you please come here,a minute ? I need to talk to you" Exclamation Exclamation
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Dear Gustav
  3. » Page 19
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 06/26/2024 at 03:24:25