I've Got A Feeling That New Hampshire State Rep. Nancy Elliott's Husband Only Gets Missionary

djjd62

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2010 02:56 pm
and by that i mean, only with a missionary in the room, to make sure they're doing it normally

New Hampshire State Rep. Nancy Elliott Would Like To Discuss Same-Sex Marriage

“We’re talking about taking the penis of a man and putting it in the rectum of another man and wriggling it around in excrement. And you have to think, would I want that to be done to me?” Oof. Time for Nancy Elliott’s husband to lower his expectations.

http://wonkette.com/413694/new-hampshire-state-rep-nancy-elliott-would-like-to-discuss-same-sex-marriage#ixzz0fLXFdX6w
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 884 • Replies: 8
No top replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2010 04:03 pm
@djjd62,
Don't these people have anything better to do. Good god.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2010 04:05 pm
You voted for her, dincha Roswell? Fess up now . . .
rosborne979

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2010 04:16 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
You voted for her, dincha Roswell? Fess up now . . .

Yeh, I'm such a bonehead. Wink

Actually I never even heard of her until I saw this, but if she's in my district I'm gonna un-vote her the next chance I get.

Just checked... she's in Dist 19 (Merrimack), that's not area, so she's not my responsibility. Whew Wink
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2010 04:22 pm
I was just kinda pokin' ya in the ribs, Roswell. I certainly didn't mean to cause you such angst.
rosborne979

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2010 04:27 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
I was just kinda pokin' ya in the ribs, Roswell.
I know. I was just kiddin' back...
Setanta wrote:
I certainly didn't mean to cause you such angst.

...But even seeing the words "New Hampshire" next to her name is an embarrassment, so I felt I should google more about her to make sure I know who to un-vote if I ever get the chance Smile
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2010 04:28 pm
Maybe we can get the Village People to do free shows at all her campaign rallies!

Macho, macho man
I want to be
A macho man . . .
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2010 04:34 pm
Laughing Laughing
I love the way, at the 50 second mark, just as Nancy is finishing up her "would you want that to happen to you?", the woman next to her leans over and writes at note to the person just off the screen. When she sits back, there's a mona lisa smile on her face.

I think Ms. Elliott needs some sex education.
chai2

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2010 05:32 pm
@chai2,
ok, while watching Rep Elliot squinching up her face at the very thought, I couldn't help thinking of John Ritter in this scene from Bad Santa...

0 Replies