WHAT THE BLOODY HELL

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 02:51 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

that reminds me I need to refill my ritalin but I just can't seem to stay focused on it and I keep forgetting.

BP Bear? Tie a really big bow or a string on one's finger. Then to the end of the bow or string tie a cue card with the words Get Ritalin from the pharmacy ASAP printed clearly on both sides. Then proceed to one's nearest pharmacy. Bonne chance!!
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 04:21 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Quote:
that reminds me I need to refill my ritalin but I just can't seem to stay focused on it and I keep forgetting.
So where can I get some of ....ahhhh......Crap!!!...I forgot what I wanted to say...sometimes I have a memory as bad as a.....really bad.....memory thingy.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2010 10:52 am
@Tryagain,
Alan Arkin sees the KFC bucket of chicken, and erupts in a profane fit over the family dinner table, "Every night, it's the fuckin chicken! Can we have anything besides fuckin chicken?? I'm so goddam sick of the fuckin chicken!!!!!"

His son is demoralized because of the language; his wife, the prolific chicken provider, likely thinks...'hey, I fed the old bastard...we took him out of the old folks' home when they threw him out for heroin addiction...****, he should be thankful for the ******* chicken'; after the tirade, Arkin sits down and eats the fuckin chicken.

I watched. It made me laugh.
0 Replies

RadAndRandom

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2010 04:20 pm
@Setanta,
Hasn't happened to me... I'm happy. Smile
(I think I became a user a little after this power failure incident...)
0 Replies