WHAT THE BLOODY HELL

dlowan

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 02:30 am
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

Ha! You're probably one of the worst people I know about having to have the last word.

Was that verbal ironic onomatopoeia?
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 07:32 am
@DrewDad,
Quote:

On the other hand, people who don't like the thread are free to not read it....

..................................................... http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/29323870/727164
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 10:13 am
@dlowan,
I have no idea of what you speak. Wink
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 02:19 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
I don't attack people who have not attacked me. Actually, if anyone were inclined to "testify," there are literally dozens of people here with whom i have disagreed, and often vehemently, who would assure you that i've never called them a name.
Laughing I was shocked when no one so testified! Laughing

The phrase, "I'm sorry, I was out of line" costs no more than membership here, and would be quite the understatement after such an absurd Setantrum.
Ionus

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 05:02 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
I don't attack people who have not attacked me.
I recall you becoming very bitter because I asked you if you cared to retract something. Obviously I was way out of line for suggesting you may be human. May I retract that now ? You are not human and have never made a mistake. I was wrong to suggest anything like that. Your knowledge is a primary source. Please forgive me for I weep bitterly at having erred.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 10:52 am
I just stumbled on this thread... 8 pages in... and I'm saddened that some of my favorite A2K people should be quarreling so. All this adversarial talk, name calling and terms like doucebaggery among old friends and fellow posters is obviously just a small bump in the road and will pass.

In the spirit of moving things back towards normalcy, I suggest a summit of some sort not unlike Obama's beer summit.

Bartender, a round of vinegars and waters for all my friends.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 11:02 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
http://i45.tinypic.com/2wlyf45.jpg I'm glad I missed out on this minefield. <<Yeeks>>
You mind if I buy you a drink? Bartender? Two white Russians ... and whatever BP Bear wants as well.
Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 11:06 am
@tsarstepan,
I hadn't been following this thread very closely and was wondering how it got to eight pages. Sheeesh.

Mind if I join you guys? A round on me, bartender!
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 11:11 am
@Merry Andrew,
Why thank you dearest buddy. So how is your President's day going today?

Maybe our exampled civil discourse and camaraderie can teach those ruffians how to behave, non? Smile
Lash

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 11:16 am
Oh hell. This was priceless. Love and guffaws to Set, Craven, georgeob1 and a host of thers. (caught a visual of a family meal erupting into food throwing and floor fighting. ) (grin) Not sure who's back I jumped on, but I'm appreciative of the exercise...
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 11:17 am
@OCCOM BILL,
For coining "Setantrum," you are awarded one "thumbs up."
Lash

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 11:21 am
@joefromchicago,
"Setantrum!!!!" My day has sprung into technicolor!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 11:49 am
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:
For coining "Setantrum," you are awarded one "thumbs up."
I don't recall who deserves credit for coining the term, but I did think it was the cleverest of multiple distortions during a previous episode.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 11:49 am
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
So how is your President's day going today?

Woke up this morning to a dead battery in the car. Not a good start. But thank you for asking.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 12:08 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Merry Andrew wrote:

Quote:

Woke up this morning to a dead battery in the car. Not a good start. But thank you for asking.

another freakin' vast right wing conspiracy. Honestly, how many more can we take?
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 12:14 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Shhh... that'll break the very fragile cease fire that's keeping this thread from erupting again! Embarrassed
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 12:16 pm
Anarchy!!!!!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 12:19 pm
Quote:
well, I woke up this morning in spite of expectations. Now I need to get re-fills on all my prescriptions for another month.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 12:26 pm
@dyslexia,
that reminds me I need to refill my ritalin but I just can't seem to stay focused on it and I keep forgetting.
Tryagain

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 02:45 pm
I have just received an email from my lawyers Jerr Koff & Payne:

'Under no circumstances get involved with the current anéantissement of decorum.'

However, being in the somewhat unique position of having been vilified by both parties in the past, and due to the fact that Sarah Palin is the only person willing to step up and support Setanta, I feel it is my duty to point out that.....

My vexation with Google over the results for a search on 'cute tails' (purely for research purposes you understand) resulting in over a million hits on furry butts, was annoying as it was time wasting. This led to me vent my splénétique , however it did not result in either Larry Page or Sergey Brin engaging in a personal attack.

Even though the service is free and the result was outside their control, they retained a dignified silence even though their exasperation must have been tangible.

The actions of the Executive in this case contrasts vividly with the quiet efficient work of the Mods who's surreptitious exploits deserve plaudits.

As for the author of this thread; did he not uphold the proposition that Joan O'Arc was Irish and that the Arc de Triomphe was built in her honor, and her yacht was called Noah's? I think not.

However, banning him for 7,000 seconds was outrageous; it should have been in years not seconds!

My thanks go to JW for his thread: There is a word for that!