emshae

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 12:45 pm
Pizza :b ewwww nasty stuff right there
dyslexia

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 12:46 pm
fried chicken or chicken of any ilk, it's fowl tasting and totally unfit for human consumption although it does make a decent hog slop. people who eat chicken are mostly negros or anglos or asians or hispanics.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 01:39 pm
My greatest hate is okra. But I also dislike cooked spinach and most kinds of cheese. Have never been tempted to taste eggplant.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 01:58 pm
@emshae,
emshae wrote:

Pizza :b ewwww nasty stuff right there

http://i48.tinypic.com/e5mi6t.jpg
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 02:03 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

My greatest hate is okra. But I also dislike cooked spinach and most kinds of cheese. Have never been tempted to taste eggplant.

Quelle domage! You're missing out on eggplant parmigiana?! Quelle domage!
Seed

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 02:04 pm
@edgarblythe,
Fried okra is good. orka in soup is bad
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 02:11 pm
@Seed,
Seed wrote:

Fried okra is good. orka in soup is bad

That's negative on the okra, in any shape or form, Mr seed.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 02:12 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:

Quelle domage! You're missing out on eggplant parmigiana?! Quelle domage!

Two strikes against it. I dislike parmigiana and have no intention of ever letting eggplant onto my plate.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 02:14 pm
@edgarblythe,
And I weep for your soul EB! Crying or Very sad
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 02:29 pm
@tsarstepan,
Pardon me while I go into the kitchen and juice up some carrots, beet, radishes and broccoli.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 03:58 pm
@Linkat,
Quote:
Apple Pie. Detest that vile horrific food..

Linkat - for real? You don't like apple pie?

Fried chicken livers. They are nasty.
mismi

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 04:00 pm
@edgarblythe,
Ew...okra. I think I had it one time when it was fried to a crisp - that wasn't so bad...but that is definitely a texture thing. Too slimy.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 04:04 pm
@mismi,
For real - or most any pie with fruit or any sort of "cooked fruit". Although I like grilled pineapple.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 04:05 pm
@mismi,
And to be sure it isn't even that I don't like it - I really really detest it - to the point that it makes me gag to try and even eat it.

And milk - can't stand the stuff - it makes be gag too. Although if I put enough chocolate into it I can drink it.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 04:12 pm
@Linkat,
Have you tried chocolate milk with whiskey? I think it might be Ossobucco's favorite drink....
dlowan

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 04:13 pm
@Seed,
Kidney!!!!! Execrable!!!
ossobuco

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 04:26 pm
@tsarstepan,
; )

I can't afford my real favorites.. (old single malt scotches full of character, may they rest in peace in the store, cradled next to the many dollar price tags).

Since I like chocolate milk, I'm learning to separate my lowly level of booze from it, which makes having another glass more attractive. Or to just have a glass of wine.

Also have developed near addiction to bubbly mineral waters like gerolsteiner and pellegrino, no booze, maybe some squeezed lemon, lime, or orange.. or plain.

On foods, I've posted all this on a2k a lot of times - I don't like raw sea urchin, raw quail eggs, and am picky about the eggs I do eat (no egg white showing, please, inner child doesn't like it). Slimy stuff in general was a problem for me as a kid, and I included things like spaghetti in my idea of slimy.
I avoid raw oysters since I once lost a whole lot of pounds in a week after ingesting some at a shack on Mismaloya Beach in Mexico..
ossobuco

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 04:29 pm
@ossobuco,
EdgarB will cheerfully miss my (read Craig Claiborne's) rice with tomatoes and eggplant - http://able2know.org/topic/17425-1#post-3400866
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 04:33 pm
@Seed,
stuffed green peppers

pretty much anything that combines rice with cooked tomatoes/ground beef

<shudder>
ossobuco

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 04:39 pm
@dlowan,
I've only eaten kidney once, and that was by a vietnamese/chinese chef doing a special country-cooking meal for us. I didn't hate it, but then it wasn't a whole plateful.
0 Replies